The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 11-05-2019, 09:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aware66 View Post
Bro, go PCC. You probably feel just as shiok and more importantly can sleep more soundly at night...
Good advice here.

The other safest way is to wait till she is 18 years old.
Old 12-05-2019, 03:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 23
JOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant future
Re: Is it safe to engage sex with 16 year old going to 17?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipe View Post
bro JOGK

This is a good one.

Have a nice bonking weekend.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to JOGK again.

Thanks .. you have a good bonking weekend too bro
Old 12-05-2019, 09:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 234 / Power: 7
M45Singapore is a Helpful and Caring SamsterM45Singapore is a Helpful and Caring SamsterM45Singapore is a Helpful and Caring Samster

For what it is worth, I did some checking. Have texted her and she claims to be Sec 3, Cedar.
Old 12-05-2019, 12:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 296 / Power: 6
danilov is one of the Best!danilov is one of the Best!danilov is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by M45Singapore View Post
For what it is worth, I did some checking. Have texted her and she claims to be Sec 3, Cedar.
Even if no fuck, if the girl's hp get checked by the parents or teachers and such messages are uncovered, you will definitely get investigated by the police. Better not leave traces like that. If have message of sexual nature, can also be classified as grooming.
Old 12-05-2019, 02:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2685 / Power: 12
Summerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond repute

Don’t be siao lah bro. Sec 3 15 u dare upz. Only after 16 years can up. But no money. If wanna use money. 18 above

Next target. 2000 Points
Old 12-05-2019, 10:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1576 / Power: 14
ajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant future

Locanto also have an underage gal selling sex service, the moment she told me she underage, I runnnn far far liao... siao meh, fuck underage gal will kena big shit big time... Dun even think of it
Old 12-05-2019, 10:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 15
ibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond repute

One shot enough.. your hp number recorded forever and you can kenna me-too many years later. As long as penetration, how many years later, the event cannot be erase and judge still see it as crime.

The police will dig deep and so far if I recall, only one person escaped, he claimed he talked to her only and girl`s initial statements to mata claim she f all the men in her callers log except one. Clear match n judge let him go. The rest sent to Changi resort.

Stay clear of underaged girls. Usually not girl complain but mum, father or teacher or classmate, then phone confiscated and all the beans are spilled ! All the cat and pussies out of the bag too !
Old 12-05-2019, 11:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ibanezjem555 View Post
One shot enough.. your hp number recorded forever and you can kenna me-too many years later. As long as penetration, how many years later, the event cannot be erase and judge still see it as crime.

The police will dig deep and so far if I recall, only one person escaped, he claimed he talked to her only and girl`s initial statements to mata claim she f all the men in her callers log except one. Clear match n judge let him go. The rest sent to Changi resort.

Stay clear of underaged girls. Usually not girl complain but mum, father or teacher or classmate, then phone confiscated and all the beans are spilled ! All the cat and pussies out of the bag too !
Very wise words, hope TS take heed.
Old 16-05-2019, 12:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 7
Wibers deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Check IC to make sure really above 16
Old 16-05-2019, 11:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 322 / Power: 10
tankarel is one of the Best!tankarel is one of the Best!tankarel is one of the Best!tankarel is one of the Best!

the question is why under 18?
Old 16-05-2019, 07:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 5
captain69sg deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycaptain69sg deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bro dont do it, will kana rotan
Old 17-05-2019, 12:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
TripleFace deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by M45Singapore View Post
Checked her out, she is 15, not 16
Then wait for another year, if not paying. Another 3 years if paying.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1