The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 14-05-2019, 03:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 383 / Power: 8
MaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Increasing chances of pregnancy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonbong88 View Post
Wife and I trying for a baby now - is it true during the ovulation period where you shoot inside, better for wife to be in position by raising the hip higher etc for higher chance of pregnancy? Appreciate kind forumers sharing here thanks!
Must continue having sex with her for at least a few days. Sperm can survive up to 72hrs, you wouldn't miss a chance.
Old 14-05-2019, 03:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1207 / Power: 20
YELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud of
if the sex is good jus keep fucking her everi single day !!! thsts how i got my baby .....

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaraGuru View Post
Must continue having sex with her for at least a few days. Sperm can survive up to 72hrs, you wouldn't miss a chance.
Old 14-05-2019, 06:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 16
dgsk is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdgsk is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Passionate Sex, Great Sex, these are the most important in my opinion. But it can only happen when both of you are not stressed up about anything, be it work, or family matters and especially about doing it to get pregnant.

Exercise helps you destress and of course build up your stamina and the sperms' stamina as well.
Old 15-05-2019, 07:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 216 / Power: 13
bonbong88 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbonbong88 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbonbong88 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Thanks all for sharing, will try on the tips above

Maybe is a bit stress and “eager” to want a baby
Old 13-07-2019, 01:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 216 / Power: 13
bonbong88 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbonbong88 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbonbong88 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

2 months has passed, still failed!!

Dunno is it kena stress. Typically ovulation begins 14 days before next menses start date?? Is it necessary to ask the wife to lie down on the bed 30 minutes after shooting?

But again the ejaculate surely will flow out due to gravity
Old 14-07-2019, 12:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1517 / Power: 15
Irrumare has a brilliant futureIrrumare has a brilliant futureIrrumare has a brilliant futureIrrumare has a brilliant futureIrrumare has a brilliant futureIrrumare has a brilliant futureIrrumare has a brilliant futureIrrumare has a brilliant futureIrrumare has a brilliant futureIrrumare has a brilliant futureIrrumare has a brilliant future

Quote:

Dunno is it kena stress. Typically ovulation begins 14 days before next menses start date?? Is it necessary to ask the wife to lie down on the bed 30 minutes after shooting?

Maybe it's time to go to a fertility clinic and get yourselves checked?
Old 14-07-2019, 12:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1355 / Power: 9
178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of

I did a few position. Whack for a few days. Everyday plant one round of seed inside. Next thing you know, jackpot.
Try not to be stress and enjoy the moment.
Old 14-07-2019, 09:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
johnnybravoyo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Same case here TS, been trying to conceive for 8 months already. My wife keeps track of her ovulation thru the app 'FLO'. whenever it is 'ovulation week' we will fuck every day. but ofcs some months we will skip due to work & not in the mood.

thought of going for a fertility health check. but maybe we will only go after we have passed our 1 year marriage anniversary.

maybe need to go for holiday & just chill & have sex every day for breakfast lunch dinner & supper.
Old 14-07-2019, 11:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 5
bundesliga deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Wife and I trying for a baby now - is it true during the ovulation period where you shoot inside, better for wife to be in position by raising the hip higher etc for higher chance of pregnancy? Appreciate kind forumers sharing here thanks!
Surely true.
Just shoot and shoot more times.
Old 14-07-2019, 02:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 6
foodyuk deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfoodyuk deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Try 3 to 4 times a day will increase the chances.
Old 14-07-2019, 04:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 296 / Power: 6
danilov is one of the Best!danilov is one of the Best!danilov is one of the Best!
Quote:

If don't want to waste time, go for medical check and advice. At least you will be sure instead of guessing. But 2 months is still too short a time so can keep on trying. Don't get the wrong impression from movies that girls can 100% get pregnant from just one night stand.

Fertility check is also good if its first time trying for baby. Fertility has little to do with "masculinity" outward appearance as most people think. Only med test can determine
Old 15-07-2019, 09:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1535 / Power: 14
rrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant future

Speaking for myself and none others.

Tried extremely hard for my first, keeping track of the ovulation cycle, tcm treatment, what fk position is more ideal, etc etc. Basically tried almost everything but it was getting tougher and more stressful as the days, weeks and months goes by. Eventually got the good news but it was only after a prolong period of trying which kinda took away the enjoyable part of sex.

Didnt intentionally planned for my second but just let fate take it course, sex became much more passionate and enjoyable. Within 2 or 3 shots into the mystery tunnel, got an unexpected good new of babydust. Now we are proud parents of our boy and girl.
Old 15-07-2019, 10:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 378 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1295 / Power: 14
naan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud of

Quote:

From my personal experience, just relax and you will be at your most effective mode. the more eager and routine it gets, the more difficult it gets.
there was a time when my wife was literally telling me " time to fuck, quick lah " wow lau eh!

I totally cant erect at all. she has play and suck until a bit stiff then quickly insert in. sibei tiring and stress man and definitely not effective .
Old 15-07-2019, 10:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 239 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 667 / Power: 11
bebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to behold

All the advise given are good. Honestly, all i can say is enjoy the 'process' of trying to make a baby! The result is not in our hands. When the time is right, you and your other half will be proud parents.
Old 15-07-2019, 01:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 560 / Power: 9
Cheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by NottyMonkey View Post
me did sperm count test before
doc gave me a small bottle, ask me go home & release
rest & save up for 4 days
release & collect the sperm on the 4th day
was told sperm is most fertile
hope this helps
Actually when never release for sometime quantity of cum will be a lot. But if regularly release, the quality of cum is better as its freshly produced. Food for thought.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1