The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 18-12-2023, 03:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1026 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2866 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Alicia - Friend's Wife

Archaeologist? So are elephants. Why don't you call Alicia a female elephant? Then you could also call what you did to her Elephant-ie.
Even if she's good girl, how she knew which ktv was lip sip and which ones weren't?
Enough of your 'I am gentleman you know' crap, just spend more time spilling your story.
Old 18-12-2023, 04:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
Pppsssttt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by guyorgirl View Post
Good monday! C+ everywhere, do take care, I got a gut feel I got it also but not going to test... just live with it.

Take care!!!

=========================

One day after BS, *BEEP BEEP BEEP*, Milton's pager rang.

M(ilton): Dang, I gotta run to work, sorry folks, Alicia, you follow gog home okay? Ping me when you get home.

Before Alicia can say anything, Milton rushed off. That's life, I guess, when you need to go, you need to go.

I stood there dumbfounded. Great, it's just Alicia and me. If she declines, it's awkward, if I say no, it's awkward. Nobody moved or said anything knowing that we aren't the best of friends, but still she's my buddy's girl.

gog: Er, just let me know when you want to leave.

Alicia didn't show any face colours, just nodded lightly and we carried on chatting until about 11+, somehow time passes when you're having fun.

gog: Want to go?

Alicia gave a weak smile, took up her hand bag and walked ahead of me out of Pang's place. Pang grabbed my shoulder as I was leaving and spoke with me earnestly.

Pang: Have a good talk with her, clear up any misunderstanding la, we're all brothers and sisters, okay? Been a year already, anything also should have long settled.

gog: Ya...

I hurried out of the door and walked behind Alicia. She came to BS after work, and was in a long sleeved silky blouse, with a long a-line navy blue skirt, followed by beige flats. She looks absolutely like a conservative sunday school teacher. I remember I also perv'ed a bit on her, seeing the bra outlines that shone through her silky top. Can't see the colours and all, but am sure of the bra band, the straps.

Stood there waiting for the lift. I didn't know how to break the ice, just kept glancing her from the corner of my eye, a few times caught her eyes looking at my direction but our eyes separated after catching each other. Damn awkward.

A(licia): Coming? The lift is here.

I looked up and saw Alicia already is in the lift carriage, just nodded and walked in.

gog: About...

KNNCCB GOG! Again make us blue ball! I already into the story line den blue ball us. 😡
Old 18-12-2023, 04:15 PM
Samster

junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pppsssttt View Post
KNNCCB GOG! Again make us blue ball! I already into the story line den blue ball us. 😡
This CCB Gog already warned us that this story is going to be a very slow build up. If you let him blue ball you, I am afraid yours will turn purple and burst.
Just come back occasionally for him to write the story then you will feel less blue or purple.
Old 18-12-2023, 04:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
Pppsssttt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
This CCB Gog already warned us that this story is going to be a very slow build up. If you let him blue ball you, I am afraid yours will turn purple and burst.
Just come back occasionally for him to write the story then you will feel less blue or purple.
I have been following his story but this round he really want to make my balls explode😝😝😝
Old 19-12-2023, 09:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 635 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1548 / Power: 4
guyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisdemon2004 View Post
This type of post is considered a post?
I'm getting goooooooooooooooooooood at it. Ya?

Quote:
Originally Posted by want0nmee View Post
too short post liao lei... haha
i also just recoved from covid.
Still writing bro, this one is a long while back, when I'm still young leh, further back than Janice, when I'm still a noob in all these, unable to read signs, unable to read body language and just a horny young gentleman. Need time to recollect & write, so thus will be shorter, but once I finish, then you see me post the whole chunk, read until you shiok, don't worry

Quote:
Archaeologist? So are elephants. Why don't you call Alicia a female elephant? Then you could also call what you did to her Elephant-ie.
Even if she's good girl, how she knew which ktv was lip sip and which ones weren't?
Enough of your 'I am gentleman you know' crap, just spend more time spilling your story.
Elephants have good memories, but archeologists digs up everything, including before your lives, thus the girl more power la., LOL!!!!!!!

Gentleman is gentleman, cannot change one la... hehe...

Quote:
I KNOW RIGHT!!! I KNOW I STOP THERE SURE GOT PEOPLE COMPLAIN!!!! I GETTING DAMN GOOD AT IT LIAO!!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Quote:
My build up all long one, because I want to share history and also what transpired ma, if I just want to write about fucking, there are many stories here which are about it, strip, squeeze, push in, rub, suck, cum, AHHHHHHH~ I mean if you are expecting me to focus a lot on the sex, you won't get much. My stories are more on the character, the things that happens along the way, sex parts you do realise I don't write much, only the important and memorable ones ma

So rest assured, I will do my best to blue you folks as much as I CAN!!!!

Quote:
I have been following his story but this round he really want to make my balls explode😝😝😝
Haven't reach the sex leh, chill, I blue myself also haven't blue you all... relax!!! Coming soon!
Old 19-12-2023, 09:36 AM
Samster

guyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant future

Good tuesday!! So glad to see people complaining they are being blued!!! But... don't scold me please...

I've finished penning the pre-wedding shoot, will post more slightly while I start writing on the wedding and ... ... ... you know... well.. hahaha!!!

For those who genuinely feel I'm a bastard or hate me or dislike me, you can leave the thread liao... hehe... or feel free to zap or whatever,

I will aim to write as much as I can, since I wasn't an expert at women back then, the build up tends to take longer...

p/s: I notice if you shrink the window smaller or read off mobile, the post tends to be longer than on a 27" or 49" LCD. Might make you feel better. Hehe...

-----------------------------

A(licia): ...

gog: I just want to apologize for everything.

A: ...

gog: Milt and you are getting married and I don't want things to be unresolved among us. If I can, in anyway show sincerity in my apologies to you and get our indifferences out between us I think..

A: I'm not angry with you hitting me with the door.

gog: Er... then?

A: You...

gog: Yes?

*DING*. The lift reached ground floor with all the taiwan drama moments going on. (Sorry for the lengthy exchanges and moments, trying to let you all get a feel of the dialog and situation).

I walked out, followed by Alicia, with both her arms infront of her, and her hands intertwined or was it palms crossed.

A: I don't know how to say it but I'll just be frank. What I didn't like is you frequent these sort of sleazy places, where.. where.. you know, guys, girls, and..mmm... HMMM...

gog: NO NO NO, let me explain, you might not believe me, but I only went there to accompany my reservist friends for drinks, I didn't go for the women.

Guys, FUCK OFF. HAHAHAHHA.

Alicia opened her eyes slightly bigger at my defense.

gog: I know it's not a good place and all but it's nights off, they want to go for drinks and have their fun. I was only there for drinks. I swear!

A: ...

gog: Hais, no wonder you never like me, you misunderstood me already, I'm not that kind of guy, aiyah, jialat.

My hand smacked my forehead, with the elbow resting on my other hand around my chest. Shaking my head, and palm rubbing my forehead. I was being accused of being a dirty old man just for visiting those places.

A: You had a girl next to you.

I SEE. NOW I KNOW WHY SHE MISUNDERSTOOD ME. She let the cat out of the bag.

gog: I swear. That's not my girl. I did not bring any girl out for the night.

Alicia's eyes grew bigger hearing that.

gog: It was my friend's girl, she just wanted to flirt and tease me because whole night I sat there alone.

Fuck off guys. Seriously FUCK OFF! HAHAHAHHA.

gog: I went home alone, I promise. I didn't! I'm not that kind of guy, HONEST!

A: Oh!

gog: I'm sorry if I gave you that impression, but really, I am not that kind of guy!

A: I thought...

Alicia blushed lightly after I explained it to her. She looked really cute. She wasn't that short, so we almost had our eyes to eyes.

gog: Not your fault, but we could have avoided all this enmity if you were willing to talk to me earlier.

A: I don't like it when guys go such places what...

gog: HELLO, you were at Geylang also, I never think of-

Oh shit, what did I do. I am saying she's a whore? FUCK...!

A: HEY!!!! WATCH YOUR WORDS!

Alicia was quick to snap at me before I could finish my sentence.

gog: I take it back!!

Alicia for the first time, smiled sweetly and laughed infront of me, using a hand, she placed it above her upper lips to cover her mouth and her shoulders moved as she laughed. Gosh, she looks fucking attractive. I mean it literally and figuratively.

gog: Really, I swear, I didn't do anything in the KTV-slash-nightclub. I never been there again since.

White lies guys, white lie.

A: Sorry.

Alicia placed both hands behind her, her hand bag hung across her front like a manga drawing, bending slightly forward, lips pursed after she uttered that apology.

gog: Please, nothing to be sorry. It was a misunderstanding.

A: Just that as Chris-

gog: I know, that's why I didn't want to go such places, honest. Can't talk to them, they were... well... you know. I can only sit there drink.

A: Don't drink too much. It's not good for health.

The first time she expressed concern for me.

Another first time, I saw this cute side of her which I never did before.

Honestly, my heart went thumping just by looking at her. Still standing at the void deck near Bishan Park, I wanted to reach out and hug her, but it was conflicting inside me. This is my buddy's wife-to-be.
Old 19-12-2023, 09:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 11
turbinesrule deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

..........snip......

gog: Not your fault, but we could have avoided all this enmity if you were willing to talk to me earlier.

A: I don't like it when guys go such places what...

gog: HELLO, you were at Geylang also, I never think of-

Oh shit, what did I do. I am saying she's a whore? FUCK...!

A: HEY!!!! WATCH YOUR WORDS!

Alicia was quick to snap at me before I could finish my sentence.

..........snip......
Go Geylang only what. Geylang is also home to many edible delicacies of the supper variety. Her reaction a bit exaggerated.
Old 19-12-2023, 12:28 PM
Samster

White lies, my foot and my LJ!
It's amazing that you could hit on your buddy's spouse. From your previous writing, you said you sort of loss your buddy due to the affairs with his wife, did you regret it? Or you were happy to have a go on her?
Old 19-12-2023, 12:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 997 / Power: 4
uppenbar is a splendid one to beholduppenbar is a splendid one to beholduppenbar is a splendid one to beholduppenbar is a splendid one to beholduppenbar is a splendid one to beholduppenbar is a splendid one to beholduppenbar is a splendid one to beholduppenbar is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Good tuesday!!
For those who genuinely feel I'm a bastard or hate me or dislike me, you can leave the thread liao... hehe... or feel free to zap or whatever,
Bro you are my idol, be it for your life or your story telling!!
Old 19-12-2023, 01:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
bowlofsoup deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wahh.. a gentleman telling white lies after white lies... like that still can call yourself gentlemen? i think more like genitalman more like it... you horns are growing even before you know it.. still calling yourself gentlemen.. GENITALMAN!
Old 19-12-2023, 09:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 14
want0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to all

then why she did turn up at lusap bar?
Old 19-12-2023, 09:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
neotix deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowlofsoup View Post
wahh.. a gentleman telling white lies after white lies... like that still can call yourself gentlemen? i think more like genitalman more like it... you horns are growing even before you know it.. still calling yourself gentlemen.. GENITALMAN!
LOL
i lol-ed so hard at GENITAL man. tio you is right.
gog is GENITAL man
Old 19-12-2023, 11:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 312 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1006 / Power: 13
Anonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud of

Quote:
He's a white gentleman...white lies for being a gentle-man...

How I got myself with an ex-colleague...
https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=872104

I did not know that side of my sis-in-law...
https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=880168
Old 20-12-2023, 09:24 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by turbinesrule View Post
Go Geylang only what. Geylang is also home to many edible delicacies of the supper variety. Her reaction a bit exaggerated.
A girl's modesty at stake, I don't think any girl can take it lying down if being accused otherwise... we all have the same stereotype when we see people coming out of hotel together. I guess it's just natural reaction. Especially from Alicia...

Quote:
White lies, my foot and my LJ!
It's amazing that you could hit on your buddy's spouse. From your previous writing, you said you sort of loss your buddy due to the affairs with his wife, did you regret it? Or you were happy to have a go on her?
I got regret one hor... where got happy. Maybe got a bit... that's all la!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by uppenbar View Post
Bro you are my idol, be it for your life or your story telling!!
My life is nothing exciting, until now I'm still not married, no family, how is my life even be able to be admired? I mean I do fuck married ladies and attached girls, but the thrill is only so long, once over, it's over. My stories have been spruced up and salt/sugar added to make it nicer only. Don't have to envy me bro, everybody has their prime-time in life and girls.

Mine just happened to be on the unavailable girls, which is a taboo in today's society and thus becomes more alluring, especially with trusting husbands and innocent girls becoming fuck toys.

Quote:
White lie ma... makes girls happy, if you tell them true lies, maybe they not happy liao leh... I got genitals la, but not genitalman, sounds like some super cock hero... just gentleman GOG will do... hehehe...

Quote:
Originally Posted by want0nmee View Post
then why she did turn up at lusap bar?
Coming up! Sometimes thanks to you people's questions, It helps me to fill up the blanks or sometimes somethings which I forgot to pen down cos in a hurry to skip and get to the end. It will be elaborated later, but simple.

Quote:
Originally Posted by neotix View Post
LOL
i lol-ed so hard at GENITAL man. tio you is right.
gog is GENITAL man
BRO... YOU MUST LIKE THAT OR NOT, FIRST REPLY IN MY THREAD AND YOU SUAN ME!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonyabc View Post
He's a white gentleman...white lies for being a gentle-man...
sigh, you all misunderstood me liao, in what ways I'm not... hahahahaha.
Old 20-12-2023, 09:26 AM
Samster

5 days to Christmas, happy holidays all

Drive safe, don't drink and drive, don't fuck and stay, fuck and go always, and always wear condoms.

I have a meeting, so this is a VERY short one...

---------------------------

gog: I won't. A bit now and then just for gathering with friends.

A(licia): Good. I forgive you.

gog: Wha...?

I didn't finish the word but my mouth dropped and I stood there looking at her.

gog: So what were you doing there?

A: I was having supper with friends, then walking back to their car. What did you think I was doing?!?

gog: Well... you're so pretty and...

A: HEY!!!!!! .... .... (pause)... Let's go!!! Send me home!

Her attitude did a 180 degrees turnaround, it's amazing how a girl can swing her mood and behavior in mere seconds.

*Splat... splat......*

No, it's not my cum shooting on her face or body, it started to drizzle and within a few seconds, we saw the rain coming in from AMK through Bishan Park direction. I was parked in the open air carpark. Sigh, there goes my car wash prior...dirtied by rain.

A: Oh.

gog: Ah, I got umbrella.

I carried a backpack and I have a foldable umbrella inside. I'm one of the rare guys who actually carries tissue and umbrella in bags I believe.

gog: I'll get to the car, you walk to the front, there's a small shelter, can board the car from there.

A: Huh, no need, you shelter me to the car with your umbrella.

gog: My umbrella very small la.

A: Nevermind, we share.

I opened the umbrella and we both tried standing under it. I naturally shifted the umbrella to cover her more while at least 3/4 of myself is going to be drenched.

A: Do I bite?

gog: I hope not. I'm not tasty.

A: Then stand nearer la, if not you will be wet.

We managed to get to the car and sheltering Alicia, I let her board first, then I went around the front to my side and got into the car. Alicia was slightly drenched, mostly at the top area near the shoulders, which soaked into her silk blouse, causing me to get an erection watching the bra strap appear clearer to me and bits of her bra cup shining through the wet blouse.

My side was largely wet as I tried to give her the umbrella cover more.

Alicia laughed while leaning back on my chair.

gog: Why are you laughing?

A: I really should have waited for you at the shelter area, now we're both wet.

gog: Yeah lor, all your fault.

I grabbed some tissues to pass to Alicia to dry herself and wipe herself. She pressed against her chest, to firmly hold her wet blouse spots, and dabbed the tissue. Watching her dab around her breasts was ... erotic.

Tried to compose myself, stifle my erection and started the engine. Alicia reclined the chair slightly and hummed along to the music on 93.3FM. Time flies when you're enjoying I guess. I reached her block and the rain already stopped. Stopped below her block and unlocked the doors.

Alicia looked at me, looking irritated. Was she angry I didn't hold her hand or try to get fresh with her?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1