The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 16-06-2018, 10:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1024 / Power: 8
83ig has much to be proud of83ig has much to be proud of83ig has much to be proud of83ig has much to be proud of83ig has much to be proud of83ig has much to be proud of83ig has much to be proud of83ig has much to be proud of
Re: Indonesia TCSS, Exchange Rate, Favourite Song/Music update

Quote:
Originally Posted by iicycold View Post
thx u,i post pix 4 fun only...every pix tells a story.The thg is,it tells me a story...lol....every ger tels me a story,i'm sure every man's ger aso like tat....lol
I cn't be always online la,got a full time job lei...
lolzzz
everytime c ur posts i also hope tat i can "record" down my "adventures"
but sadly the gals dun allow it

ur pics & short vid always seem so juicy
Old 18-06-2018, 10:58 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Dadali - Disaat Aku Pergi (Official Music Video)

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 21-06-2018, 02:46 PM
Veteran Samster

Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

ST12 - Kebesaran Mu

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Old 24-06-2018, 02:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 9
Nulgath deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNulgath deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Man ‘bathes’ in cash-filled bathtub, promises to donate money to needy for Ramadan

Ramadan blessing usually comes in the form of spiritual enlightenment for Muslims, but for this guy, it supposedly came in the form of so much cash that he could bathe in it.

Over the past few days, a video has gone viral on Indonesian social media featuring a man sitting in a bathtub filled with stacks of IDR100K (US$7.21) notes. While somebody off frame continues to throw wads of cash into the tub, he explains that the money was a Ramadan blessing by Allah, who is using him as an agent to spread the wealth to the poor and needy.

“I can’t… I… I… I feel like crying because I have never seen this much money. Truly I have never seen this much money,” the man said while looking like he’s fake sobbing.

He then says that he’s going to use the money to build religious schools, mosques, as well as donating it to widows, the poor, and charities.

Is this guy for real? Well, there has been no news of anyone looking like him making good on the donation promises, leading to speculation that the video is just an internet comedy bit or a satire of celebrity preachers asking for donations.

Well, the police, who haven’t been able to identify the man, apparently don’t see anything humorous about the video. Instead, authorities warned that being ostentatious with one’s money, especially online, is like screaming “come and rob me” to criminals.

“Bathing in money in a bathtub, that invites criminal action. What for? Is it to show off? Even in religion [showing off] is not good. In terms of safety it’s inadvisable,” said National Police head of Public Relations Mohammad Iqbal, as quoted by Detik yesterday.
Old 25-06-2018, 03:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 11
iicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by 83ig View Post
everytime c ur posts i also hope tat i can "record" down my "adventures"
but sadly the gals dun allow it

ur pics & short vid always seem so juicy
mani gers wn't allows it,mani aso no allows it, so just take their photo wen got chance lor...but those no permission kind or shared frm frens who i censored off sm portion lor,those got permission type or i found on internet i jus post.

videos i take,i onli take the video's best portion or mos well-taken 2 share ma...sure is juicy la...lol.

i no go 4 quantity ma....lolololol

keep trying...
Old 27-06-2018, 10:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1024 / Power: 8
83ig has much to be proud of83ig has much to be proud of83ig has much to be proud of83ig has much to be proud of83ig has much to be proud of83ig has much to be proud of83ig has much to be proud of83ig has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by iicycold View Post
mani gers wn't allows it,mani aso no allows it, so just take their photo wen got chance lor...but those no permission kind or shared frm frens who i censored off sm portion lor,those got permission type or i found on internet i jus post.

keep trying...
lolzzz
most of the time i would visit the same FLs til they no longer wk in tat industry
so afar onli 2-3 agreed to let me video the deeds
but sadly the videos r lost after i accidentally deleted the video hiding app
Old 29-06-2018, 11:19 AM
Veteran Samster

ST12 - Putri Iklan | VC Trinit

Old 02-07-2018, 12:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 9
DageDage deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Drowsy elderly man accidentally drinks election ink instead of coffee at voting stati

Drowsy elderly man accidentally drinks election ink instead of coffee at voting station

A mayoral candidate losing to an empty box on the ballot in Makassar might not even be funniest story to come out of yesterday’s highly eventful nationwide regional elections in Indonesia. Arguably the most comical incident involved some election ink and a very unfortunate kakek (old man).

Mustafa, a 61-year-old man from Pontianak, West Borneo, claimed he didn’t get much sleep the night before yesterday’s election as he was among the civilian volunteers guarding the voting station in his neighborhood. By 11am on election day, Mustafa said he wanted to have some coffee because he was sleepy.

“I was sleepy, and I wanted to drink coffee. The cup of coffee was placed next to a container filled with election ink. Because I was feeling drowsy and I was facing the voters who had just come in, I picked up the election ink container. And I drank it. About a gulp of it,” Mustafa said, as quoted by Okezone.

Mustafa said he immediately realized the bitter liquid he swallowed wasn’t coffee.

“I spit out as much as I could. Always spitting out. Maybe hundreds of times. Every time I spit out, my saliva was blue,” he said.

Mustafa added that he has a cough now, possibly from drinking the ink, but that he doesn’t have any money to get himself checked out at the hospital.

The election ink is the official signifier that a voter had cast his/her vote in an election in Indonesia. Voters have to dip one or more of their fingers into the ink, leaving a purple/blue tint on the skin that comes off within a couple of days. The ink reportedly contains alcohol, silver nitrate and purple dye among other chemicals, which makes it sound quite ominous, but luckily Mustafa seems to be just fine.
Old 05-07-2018, 02:00 PM
Samster

iicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to all

my turn 2 share here sm song...lol...most 'normal man' shld like...lol

music song nice or no up 2 individual hearing...i no like the song,but....lol

can aso take it like a bit of eye test...lol (can see color?)
Old 05-07-2018, 02:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
lolzzz
most of the time i would visit the same FLs til they no longer wk in tat industry
isn't it more fun tat way? if u hv their photos,it brings back yr memories...like last time mani yrs ago wat kind of gers attractive 2 u,today wat kind of gers u r being attracted 2...lol. It'll be lots of fun 2 look backward...lol

Quote:
so afar onli 2-3 agreed to let me video the deeds
but sadly the videos r lost after i accidentally deleted the video hiding app
tis is where u need 2 back up brother...lol...i no keep my photos inside my telephone nor or computer inside in case they break dwn...lol,i keep em at external drives....good pendrive tat i test out kind.

moreovr i jus share share photos out of fun....lol

...hopefully nobody wn't like...lol....

If i were 2 share lot of photos,go 2 photo sharing forum @ sbf 2 share share lo...but i feelin little by little bit share a bit more fun...lol...some unique photo r like the 1 below :

tis kind gives inspiration....lol
Old 06-07-2018, 10:17 AM
Veteran Samster

Wali Takkan Pisah (Official Video)

Old 10-07-2018, 10:39 AM
Veteran Samster

KANGEN Band - Tentang Aku, Kau & Dia (Official Music Video)

Old 12-07-2018, 12:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
mikeoher deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Where to pick up normal chicks in Yogyakarta? Is Lucifer bar a good place?
Old 15-07-2018, 11:06 AM
Veteran Samster

UNGU - Sayang | Official Video Clip

Old 18-07-2018, 12:22 AM
Samster

another of my kind of nice song 2 share share....lol...hope nobody no like.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1