The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 04-10-2017, 01:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 7
Limzbro is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLimzbro is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLimzbro is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Wink Re: Len Club Posiedon

Quote:
Originally Posted by itguy07 View Post
WOW
Iris is great
if Len is even better, well
WOW
lai liao lo..LOL
Old 04-10-2017, 01:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 7
Limzbro is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLimzbro is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLimzbro is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by zact View Post
I also kena for no reason then OKT just tell me i cannot book then after that no reply. After i send him the info, he ask for me to pm on sbf and ask me which other stables i book before.

Want to try cos a lot of bro say bro sk de girls never dissapoint. But he dont give me the chance to. Maybe any senior bro that know him can help out a bit ?
lol he also asked me did the same thing..funniest thing is i never asked funny questions or fly kite before..still kana.
aiyo bro..got others ma. i can reco u which stable to trust and go...i now decided to stick with those i trust sua..let them earn..
Old 04-10-2017, 01:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 14
lagonda is one of the Best!lagonda is one of the Best!lagonda is one of the Best!lagonda is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Limzbro View Post
lol he also asked me did the same thing..funniest thing is i never asked funny questions or fly kite before..still kana.
aiyo bro..got others ma. i can reco u which stable to trust and go...i now decided to stick with those i trust sua..let them earn..
Good example of a wise choice.simple supply and demand dynamics.obviously demand was greater in this scenario.Furthermore general market conditions are pretty bad.This particular industry,no one stays one top forever.anyway it's human nature to want something even more when you can't have it.all I can say is that there will always be someone better.Most importantly,did you really miss something that great?why not take the time to understand yourself psychologically?don't fall for the hype.at the end of the day,once the deed is done,do you still have the mood? I always say PSE satisfies a temporary need whilst GFE is what fills a void.If GFE is what you are after,then you are in trouble my friend.
Old 04-10-2017, 01:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 14
lagonda is one of the Best!lagonda is one of the Best!lagonda is one of the Best!lagonda is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FK111 View Post
Nope. Perhaps I was lucky - the counter was unattended!
Surprising to note that there are some out there still oblivious to the snare and willing to roll the dice.
Old 04-10-2017, 07:49 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
formysecret deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
If only any OKT can bring in this girl...
https://m.facebook.com/ilada.kat.96?tsid=0.21996677898656247&source=resul t
Old 04-10-2017, 07:57 AM
Samster (M)

formysecret deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
If any OKT can bring in this girl...
https://m.facebook.com/ilada.kat.96?tsid=0.21996677898656247&source=resul t
Old 04-10-2017, 08:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5086 / Power: 11
phelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by phelps View Post
Hi all,

Re-posted on this thread for awareness.

Came across this news 3 days back.

More infor at this link.
http://www.todayonline.com/singapore...women-arrested

Again,someone zapped me for sharing this information.
Old 04-10-2017, 08:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 7
XIAODING is a Helpful and Caring SamsterXIAODING is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Trl-som
Som have a good suction skill and a very happy cheering girl.
She will help you to take u out your clothes and keep nicely and bring you to bath together and will tease your little Didier in the bathroom that is what I like. Hardly to find the girl serve u like a king nowadays. Anyway, highly recommended her to all Bro. Thanks Bro trl nice job
Old 04-10-2017, 09:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 7
saveur deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FL.. len (cp)

Looks.. not bad for mi .. slightly darker than pictures
Body.. slim n sexy.. ( long leg girl )with tattoos on legs n body ..
Boobs.. man made.. not too hard
Bbbj... hianz... need to improve
Fj.. 1st round .. cow girl for few min say tired liao.. but she did try hard to keep going.. 1st round end with cim.. n she ran out to toilet ...2nd round same with her on top .. finish with doggy..
Ass.. her ass is best for doggy man.. swee swee..
Rtf.. I dun think so
Old 04-10-2017, 09:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1185 / Power: 10
Anthonylim568 has much to be proud ofAnthonylim568 has much to be proud ofAnthonylim568 has much to be proud ofAnthonylim568 has much to be proud ofAnthonylim568 has much to be proud ofAnthonylim568 has much to be proud ofAnthonylim568 has much to be proud ofAnthonylim568 has much to be proud ofAnthonylim568 has much to be proud of

Had great experience with Alice @ doll88
Proceed to shower and was treated like a king.
Looks 8/10, similar to pic
Bbbj 10/10 i dont know how to describe, just shiok,Bro who like Deep Throats can look for her.
Boobs: 7.5 / 10 huge and soft.
Fj: 9/10 one of the best I had until now.
GFE: 9/10 from showering, cleaning you up to offering drinks, feels like visiting a gf.
Massage: 7.5/10 She began to massage for me.. DAMN good massage! Not those piano touch touch tickle tickle kind.
Really is a CIM swallow & AR queen highly recommended,the best part of her.
Old 04-10-2017, 10:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 639 / Power: 9
commandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to all

Alamak what happened to paradise888? Wechat moments and the threads here all gone. I rather liked their location, in fact i think one of the best to be honest, big room with private shower, still high security dual lock one for the main door and each room also have
Old 04-10-2017, 10:16 AM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16221 / Power: 39
KOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by commandowolf View Post
Alamak what happened to paradise888? Wechat moments and the threads here all gone. I rather liked their location, in fact i think one of the best to be honest, big room with private shower, still high security dual lock one for the main door and each room also have
Hope they are fine. Really good accomodation.
Old 04-10-2017, 10:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 15
StealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by KOC88 View Post
Hope they are fine. Really good accomodation.
Agreed. Tried them first time last week, pretty syt girl and classy interior, worth for 120/2.

Anyone has tried the tarma sisters at SS, fr pls?
Old 04-10-2017, 10:31 AM
Samster

tessarina deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Clara from Thai Pegasus

Was feeling bored and with the terrible traffic on the expressway, I threw caution to the wind and went to book Clara since a bro here mentioned the keyword, 'Haruka Sanada' 😁

Operator was friendly, quick and efficient, So thank you for accommodating me.

Upon entering the room, I was greeted by a petite lady. The claims that she resembles Haruka Sanada is justified. And the best part? She started speaking French to me the moment I entered the room.

Won't go into details about doing the deed but Clara's strong point would be her willingness to please and top notch service. I took one of the bro's FR as a hint and after making her orgasm with my tongue, she did become submissive. From then on, it's the usual, finishing with CIM.

Personally, have had better but her willingness to please is above and beyond and that deserves recognition.
Old 04-10-2017, 12:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 320 / Power: 8
ThaiPegasus is one of the Best!ThaiPegasus is one of the Best!ThaiPegasus is one of the Best!ThaiPegasus is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tessarina View Post
FR for Clara from Thai Pegasus

Was feeling bored and with the terrible traffic on the expressway, I threw caution to the wind and went to book Clara since a bro here mentioned the keyword, 'Haruka Sanada' 😁

Operator was friendly, quick and efficient, So thank you for accommodating me.

Upon entering the room, I was greeted by a petite lady. The claims that she resembles Haruka Sanada is justified. And the best part? She started speaking French to me the moment I entered the room.

Won't go into details about doing the deed but Clara's strong point would be her willingness to please and top notch service. I took one of the bro's FR as a hint and after making her orgasm with my tongue, she did become submissive. From then on, it's the usual, finishing with CIM.

Personally, have had better but her willingness to please is above and beyond and that deserves recognition.
Thanks and appreciate the FR for Clara!!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1