The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 01-12-2018, 03:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1776 / Power: 10
Ember has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant future
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quick FRs for 2 sessions in a week:

Ally from SH69

Booking with OKT was fast and location quite central so can say convenient for most. Room quite spacious too.

This girl is certified red beret, not really SYT or milf but somewhere in between.

Looks: 7.5/10 nice smile with abit of thai tan
Body/boobs: 8/10 not sure if enhanced but suits her frame, overall shapely body with tattooes
Frenching/painting: didnt try but should be open to it
Bbbj: 10/10 very skilled and can deepthroat! Probably can cim if i wanted
Fj/aj: 9/10 wet and tight, can take a pounding up the ass
Gfe: 8/10 no comms issue at all
Rtf: possible if she still here

------------------------------

Mai from thaicandy.

Okt also quite responsive, location further south so not as convenient.

Looks: 7/10 nice smelling long hair with thai tan
Body: 7.5/10 overall a slim girl with nice ass, pity abit of stretch marks on tits
Bbbj: 7/10 lots of tongue and saliva but dont expect AR to last more than 10s
Frenching: didnt try
Fj: 8/10 quite tight and open to multiple positions
Gfe: 5/10 her english quite weak and she was a little hungry so i guess felt abit more SOP
Rtf: she told me to revisit but i'll consider first
Old 01-12-2018, 05:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 251 / Power: 6
NiceNClean is one of the Best!NiceNClean is one of the Best!NiceNClean is one of the Best!

EMMANuELLE - BARBIE 1 Dec, 2pm

tl;dr: First time in trade. Fit and petite with good Eng-speaking ability. Not commercial at all. Will visit her again, before she goes back in 2 weeks.

OKT: Had some initial problems because he misread my text and didn't register my booking for yesterday, but he was quick to apologise and give me a slot today even though he doesn't usually take advance bookings.

Location: Shared apartment; 15 mins walk from MRT, so advise bros to drive/take cab. Shared bathroom, but I'm not self-conscious so no issue.

Communication: Conversant in English; didn't go for my second shot so I could chat with her.

Looks: Typical Thai tan; delicate features; would probably be pretty even without makeup.

Body: Tight and fit. She's into healthy eating and exercise, and you can immediately tell.

Boobs: Natural Cs. Perky and soft.

Pussy: Slightly furry, but no smell + gets wet easily. Paint + Fingered her until she was high.

BBBJ: Didn't go for this.

Frenching: Speaks French

FJ: Missionary and doggy. Tried to muffle her moans cos she's shy that it'll leak and her roommates will hear, but wasn't very successful

Please treat her well bros. She's here to earn money to pursue her Masters, and first time in this trade, so still very green. Do guide her along; she's very willing to please.

Will be back to visit.
Old 01-12-2018, 05:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Hieh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

2 FRs for a horny week,

FR for Judy VIP888, (28/11)

OKT: quick response, and clear instructions

Looks: scoring for looks are subjective one man's liking is another man's poison but she looks around the same in the photos , her tits are nice and soft should have licked it more hahha

BBBJ: short but enjoyable uses tongue well
FJ: 9/10 takes dick like a champ accomodative to the position you want and can pump hard
GFE: 10/10 rather cheeky and playful can TCSS during massage not a massage guy but she did give me a piano massage
Service: 10/10 overall good service cleans and treats you politely
Room: small and cozy

yes elle parle francais

__________________________________________________ _______________

FR for NIVA the regent lust, 30/11 12am

OKT: also quick response and clear instructions
Look: again looks are subjective one man's liking is another man's poison but it is similar to the photos(non-studio type, not really sure what you call those type of photos) cute petite with a nice rack

BBBJ: 9/10 has this slurping technique, sort off like a quick succession of small slurps that gets me every time when she licks my nipples or my deek

GFE: 9/10 can tcss and quite friendly too

FJ: 8/10 Was scared of my size but she still took my deek, she was kind enough to be ontop first but switch to missionary after being on top for a while , good moans too

Service: 10/10 overall good service cleans and treats you politely
Room : Big spacious room
sadly no french, elle ne parle francais

cheers to bro v8 and bro Sk
Old 01-12-2018, 06:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
mmall deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Honey from X-clusive

Looks - 8/10 pretty good. about 80% similar to pics
Body - 9/10 Slim and smooth skin, slightly tan than pics
Boobs - 10/10 nice pair, doesn't feel like silicon
BBBJ - 10/10 all the way down
FJ - 9/10 a bit cold at first but she definitely enjoys it
Overall - 9/10
Old 01-12-2018, 06:07 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
PIMPboygeylang is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

FR for Lisa from dollgirl88

Keep it short. Service good. Can massage. Can cim. Good bbbj. She is a female biker from thailand , go try now.

Thanks all
Old 01-12-2018, 07:25 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 149 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2633 / Power: 20
kristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond repute

KNS! Rejected 2 FLs in a row within a day. Photo resemblance to real person is only 50%. So many apps nowadays to help the girls "beautify" & "brighten" their "live" photos. No more "LIVE BODY SHOT photos" liao meh? SIAN!
Old 01-12-2018, 08:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 296 / Power: 6
danilov is one of the Best!danilov is one of the Best!danilov is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
State the stable and girl clearly!

From now onwards, Please state the stable and girl name clearly. We are reading all post which do not state clearly.

Please also help to spot unclear post. We will be sad about them.

thank you.
Including bad experiences, poor resemblance to photos, need to state FL and stable names also
Old 01-12-2018, 08:28 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Disclaimer
This FR is base on true encounter. Your encounter may be different from me base on many factors. I hope this fr can give u accurate information and a rough idea of what service is expected and can assist you to make the right choice. If you think that the FR is fake, i urges you not to read it and don’t believe it. Go and read from other. Please do not blame me if you think is not good.

Read before proceed

-Please take this FR as a pinch of salt after reading it

-Please do not let your kid to try it

-Pls read only when wife or girlfriend is not around

-This FR may have the same format and some content which is similarity to my previous

-All the ratings are base on own preference, criteria and liking. It will varies for other

-All services mention in my FR was being performed to me. It may varies for others

-Please correct me if spot any spelling error.

-All pics and gif use in my FR is for illustration only

-FR will contain mix language of English, Chinese, Hokkien and Thai

战后报告

Stable

This is my own opinion about this stable. You may have different view.
It been quite some time that I been in this scene as most of my friends and I have move on to other scene. I really glad that the stable still remember me. I guess many have heard about this stable.I think don’t have to talk much about it as they are not new and they are experience one. Some may have encounter bad booking with them but for me there are sure up or down sometime. Most importantly is they are one of the trustworthy and honest stable with real picture. Their operating style is organise and professional. No switch and bait of ladies and or any last minute cancel or any pattern.

Date/Time/ Type of Bonk
01 Dec 2018 @ 1600hrs for 90 mins

Location/Type
Please refer to the stable upon confirmation of your booking regarding the location. I can only share with you that place was discreet and will be easy to access by own transport only. Not difficult to find and the condition was quite ok not the very old type. Don’t expect those very posh type of location or condition.

女神: Barbie

样貌:★★★★★
The pics posted was 100% same as her real person. No further editing of the pics. She is young and very chio type, those one look already buay tahan already. She is surely the SYT type. This kind standard to me already very chio but to some sure will said so so only la.

Lady Background
I understand from here that this is her first trip to SG working for this stable. I understand that she works as a front desk admin back in BKK and currently waiting to enter university. All this not sure true or not but i just listen. Initially her plan was to work in hand flower joint here in sg but at end she change her mind and work as FL.

to be continue…….

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 01-12-2018, 08:30 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

身材:★★★★★
Barbie has nice slim figure with medium tanned skin. She petite size and light weight, those that are easy to carry and bonk type. She have nice smooth skin with long straight highlighted hair. Her breast was natural and i think have at least a “B” cup. She does not have any tattoo or any other scar or mark on her body. She have a nice perky butt for doggie and her pussy was the hairy type but was nicely patch which is good for a good paint

蛇吻:★★★★★
I give her high mark for this. She is a very good frencher and kisser. We have total non-stop frenching and kissing throughout the session. The frenching was those like bf and gf type with lot of tongues fighting and sensual wet kissing.

鲍鱼:★★★★★
Her abalone was not the very hairy forest type. Her pussy was already wet while she was busy frenching, kissing and bbbj me. I proceed on to her clitoris and slowly rub it and then slowly fingering her bit by bit. Slowly i suck her neh neh and then i go down to her navel, then to her inner thigh and outer thigh. I gave her a good tongue lashing. I give her a long flick and suck on the lips then to the inner of her clitoris. No smell at all. She let out some moan and I give a faster flick and suck, she shiver and hold my head hard and tight as it goes it. After that I insert one and two finger slowly inside her moist pussy again. I slowly insert more of my finger inside for a deeper feel and deep digging. She start to let out another round of long, loud and high moan go slowly in an upward position.

口交:★★★★
She need guidance for bbbj as she was not very expert with it. She slowly lick the both side of my ball, lick the ball and my shaft. Then she move on to the dick head, she kiss and lick it with small flick and slowly. Occasionally she hold on to my cock and half bbbj half hj it. I took her hand away she lick it slow and steady and suck it hard too. The suction was ok with lot of salivia too. After that i hold on to her head and then i push my cock deep into her mouth to gave her a mouthfuck. I go fast n deepthroat into it without stopping and she just obligned and follow it. I thrust it a few stroke before letting my cock let worrying that i might choke her. Overall i think still not too bad for the bbbj.

做爱:★★★★★
She seem to be very green in this part as i have to initiate it but it was still ok overall. I start off with missionary and I pump her hard hard and deep deep that she moan and whine “ah ah ah ah ah”. Her expression was like she was enjoying so much and like fucking a young gal. Slowly, I hold on to her leg high and thrust my hip area to have a firm grip. I adjust my position for a deeper thrust. She held on to my hand tightly. The moan get louder with stereo surround when i trust deeper and faster. I accelerate my speed to the fastest. Her expressions and the “piak piak piak” sound make me really hard to tahan and want to fuck her more. We control the speed, fast and slow and with her moving her position to suite me too. The pussy was tight that i can feel the tightness and it make me cum as I ram her fast and furiously.

态度: ★★★★★
The GFE was high with lot of cuddling and hugging. The atmosphere was great with some nice music. It was easy for us to break the ice and chemistry with each other as we communicate in a mixture of Thai and English. Her attitude was good and hardworking, not those hash hash or play phone type.

整体: ★★★★★
She is those type that need time to warm up one but once you get her into it. She is sure the RTF type and I understand that she will not be here for long. Those who like petite chio lady, i would recommend to try her.

评论
Please treat her nicely, gently and take good care of her.
Hope my experience will give u guy a much more detail information on the service that you can expect.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 01-12-2018, 10:16 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

My Reputation: Points: 530 / Power: 28
Marc1966 is a glorious beacon of lightMarc1966 is a glorious beacon of lightMarc1966 is a glorious beacon of lightMarc1966 is a glorious beacon of lightMarc1966 is a glorious beacon of lightMarc1966 is a glorious beacon of light

Had one of my best sessions in 2018 with Mam fr sexhouse

Summary

Overall sextisfaction: 9.5/10 (Very sextisfied)

Looks: 8.5/10 (SYT looks, like my uni ex girlfriend, very Singaporean girl feel, looks abit coy which makes my hunting game more exciteing)
Attitude: 9/10 (Friendly, shy, speaks little English but tries her best, she keeps blushing when I talk to her and that turns me mad on)
Body & Boobs: 8/10 (Slim and slender body coupled with B set titties, overall her height makes her model material)
Kissing & Frenching: 10/10 (Not those commando but very light kissing that slowly evolve into passionate and loving slurps)
69 & Painting: 9/10 (She don't initiate but I took the lead and she followed up well, I was eating her fresh tasty oyster in that 69 position for a good 20 mins while she got my little brother ready for action. We had such a long and sensual foreplay that we both lost track of time!)
BBBJ: 9/10 (Very good and slow blowjob like my girlfriend trying her best to please me, feels like a king watching her from that position)
FJ: 10/10 (She has extremely small hole, tried poking her with 1 finger first and then 2 until she was wet and ready to handle my bro. It felt like a vice grip on my cock that sent my blood veins burst. Entered in missionary, continued penetrating her in sitting lotus and then she in cowgirl position, finish in the missionary position looking at her lovely dazy eyes.)
GFE: 9/10 (Its like having sex with your girlfriend, will rtf soon!)
Old 01-12-2018, 11:45 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 372 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12437 / Power: 19
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

Tried Yam from Sexhouse69.
Pretty SYT. Fair-skinned. No tattoos.
Body like a teenage girl, young and tight. No fats.
Small B cups tits with perky pinkish nipples...
Overall great fuck as I prefer younger inexperienced girls to guide in bed..
Got rock hard looking at her fair young tight body. Lovely sucking her pink nipples. Took her for 3 rounds, came deep inside her for Round 1 and she didn't notice..... naive
Went for 3 rounds of natural sex and enjoyed pumping my seed deep inside her...
Absolute pleasure ejaculating deep inside her young nubile vagina...

Last edited by I Love Boobs; 10-12-2018 at 10:26 AM.
Old 02-12-2018, 01:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 304 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3813 / Power: 9
ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute

FR on Ada of ThaiCandy

Okt: 10/10 Friendly and responsive
Room: 10/10 attached toilet, aircon is cold, the room is clean and spacious. Too bad I heard they are changing the hotel. Hope the next one is as good.
Looks: 10/10 Very Pretty. I was mesmerized by her looks. No problem being a Face model.
Body: 6/10 Lots of Body Art, and some stretch marks too
Boobs: 8/10 Natural C. Small frame but big tits
French: Didn't ask for it
BBBJ: 7/10 ok, nothing shout about
FJ: 8/10 Multiple positions
GFE: 5/10 Maybe I am old enough to be her Dad so no chemistry
RTF: Likely not. Like to try others

Ada has a very pretty face. Literally the best looking girl I ever bonk. If having a pretty face is the most important to you, go for her. She will not disappoint. She is fair comparing to most Thai. Only 20 years old and a student in Thailand. Overall great value for bonking this SYT. 2 shots 90min.

Thanks Bro Ken for the arrangement
Old 02-12-2018, 02:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 693 / Power: 13
luckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by pe1964 View Post
Noey - Regentlust 01dec 11am

No horse run worth it jus finish am session w her
Look discount 20% w heavy make up
Only down side tit said pain so can't do much w it
Other than that service 10/10
Manage to milk 2 shot fm me rare
Told her i 1shot man but she didn't give up hardworking w the right ethnic
RTF - oh yes along w her massage skill but too many C n DD in stable hm...
Wasn't there a post stating a guy who raw-ed her ? Post deleted ?
Old 02-12-2018, 03:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 7
sammybk is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammybk is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammybk is a Helpful and Caring Samster

so... who won the regentlust and teeruklover lucky draws?
Old 02-12-2018, 07:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 6
thanosthefarmer is a Helpful and Caring Samsterthanosthefarmer is a Helpful and Caring Samsterthanosthefarmer is a Helpful and Caring Samster

SUNY Teeruklover, 1 Nov 1430
Not go into detail, she's a sex loving, bubbly and a bit crazy girl. I dunno whether true or not, but she really love sex. She mention, if she go back and do normal work, how to have sex, maybe fuck his boss, lol. BJ also amazing sloppy with eye contact, suction like dyson vacuum cleaner. FJ, cowgirl, as some bro say, better than the rest, she can tell you what position she like. One of my best bonk this year.
RTF: yes

Last edited by thanosthefarmer; 02-12-2018 at 08:31 AM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1