The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 02-12-2018, 09:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2633 / Power: 20
kristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeHsienLoong View Post
Which stable and FL?
I don't even wanna remember them, bro LHL. Also, I am just grunting for the lack of live body shot photos nowadays.
Old 02-12-2018, 09:44 PM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3526 / Power: 15
Islands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesbond008 View Post
Tarma Ivy+Nice (Vip888)

This is actually an RTF for Ivy. She was with another stable previously and texted me that's she's here with her 'sister'.
Took them for a noon session for tarma.
Totally Enjoyed their company with all the laughter and High GFE.

Ivy had not lost her touch. For bros that took her before, she totally knows her gig.
From shower to Frenching, Frenching to catbath, cathbath to BBBJ, BBBJ to CIM (Round 1) and assist me when bonking Nice at round 2.
She's superb service oriented.
Am sure there are FRs on her previously.

Nice is really nice lol. Syt young can tell, hardworking with good English. Catbath by both together was awesome.
Esp when I explode in Ivy's mouth and Nice just continuously licking and playing my nipples while I finger her, its really damm Song!
Instant Jelly legs the moment I CIM. Needs more guidance coz she's still green.
Given a few more training will surely be better.

Overall nice Sunday Tarma session for me.
$260/90mins/2shots. Almost cannot walk lol.
Long BBBJS and trying to tahan not to shoot really tiring these days
nice girl
Can share her Wechat via PM please. Thanks

Min 4 points for exchange:
Old 02-12-2018, 10:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
tanhenry13 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philip888 View Post
Visited Ally from Sexhouse69 this week.

Look: 7/10
Boobs: 7/10 Small small boobs
Body: 8/10 Alot of tattoos
BBBJ: 8/10 slow good suction, DT time to time
AJ: 8/10 Took this and it is tight. 2 shots in the ass
Painting: NA, abit bushy so didnt try
Frenching: Touch lips
Overall: 8/10

Heard that she went to korea, taiwan and other countries to work before. English not a communication problem at all.
Happy bonking and have a nice weekend.
Bro what is the anal damage and rough location? Is it at Area B? Planning a visit next week. Thanks.
Old 02-12-2018, 10:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 9
Darrenliew91 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDarrenliew91 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by armour88 View Post
Anyone tried Nutty from SA?
I posted one few days back
Old 02-12-2018, 10:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
jacksz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Met Paper today (2 Dec 2018) at 8pm (supposed to be 7.30pm but I was late, sorry) from Teeruklover's stable.

Firstly, Paper looks a lot like Gal Gadot! Especially when she smiles! Her smiley eyes are really beautiful.

And her boobs are real and soft and at least C cup.

I must say Paper's BBBJ is really good. Many FLs give those SOP kind of BBBJ, but Paper's one is really sensual. I had to stop her a couple of times to prevent myself from cumming, and she hung onto my dick like an octopus. Imagine the wet suction.

I also like it that Paper was accommodating to my requests. For e.g., she did't like to be painted, but with some coaxing, she gave in. Too bad I didn't make her come.

Paper will be the perfect FL from the Land of Smiles if she loves cunnilingus!
Old 02-12-2018, 11:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 318 / Power: 20
Wetdevil is one of the Best!Wetdevil is one of the Best!Wetdevil is one of the Best!Wetdevil is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kkz16 View Post
She from which stable?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
So fast, I tot she have about 2 weeks here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pe1964 View Post
Bro seem her thread still active !
Did okt cfm w u not ard ?
If we r talking about the same FL
Barbie - Emmauelle
My bad, mix up with another FL who also used a work out photo.
Old 02-12-2018, 11:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 251 / Power: 15
armour88 is one of the Best!armour88 is one of the Best!armour88 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darrenliew91 View Post
I posted one few days back
Thanks bro
Old 03-12-2018, 12:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 306 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3823 / Power: 9
ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
Please upload and share only Dome1 girls pic here. Do state clearly what you sharing to avoid confusion.

For other girls, you can share in picture exchange or adult discussion thread

The picture upload cannot be too big file size so you can use Paint apps in computer or whatever phone apps to resize the picture to smaller scale to reduce the file size.

Once uploaded successfully you will see codes like - (sammyboyimage) xxxxxxx (/sammyboyimage) which represent the file you uploaded.

I also like to share my views on FL pictures sharing. Best is seek FL and stable permission before openly share exclusive pics of current working girls. Also censored the pic if necessary.

While we appreciate the sharing effort of everyone, i also like to emphasize on safety and security for all the chiongsters.

Thank you very much!
Old 03-12-2018, 01:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
surface1030 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
[QUOTE=ZanShen;18093202]
Quote:
Originally Posted by surface1030 View Post
Mew from Siam Pleasures

Look: 10/10 Love short hair girls!

Recently bonked a SYT with short hair and a pretty face. Photo shows long hair but she has short hair. You might be interested...
Which stable is she from
Old 03-12-2018, 01:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 510 / Power: 15
staycool6543 is a glorious beacon of lightstaycool6543 is a glorious beacon of lightstaycool6543 is a glorious beacon of lightstaycool6543 is a glorious beacon of lightstaycool6543 is a glorious beacon of lightstaycool6543 is a glorious beacon of light

Hi bros. Anyone tried Bee for the prostate massage from rollypolly?
Is it the same as jua gern?
Pls share. Thank you.
Merry bonkings to all bros.
Old 03-12-2018, 01:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 510 / Power: 15
staycool6543 is a glorious beacon of lightstaycool6543 is a glorious beacon of lightstaycool6543 is a glorious beacon of lightstaycool6543 is a glorious beacon of lightstaycool6543 is a glorious beacon of lightstaycool6543 is a glorious beacon of light

Hi bros. Any report on Bee from rollypolly on her prostate massage?
Is it jus gern?
Thank you and merry bonkings.
Old 03-12-2018, 01:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 160 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1139 / Power: 7
JAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud of

Horny Sunday after seeing all the xmms over the weekend.. so tried to make a booking with ILT. OKT suggested trying out a new girl and I went ahead with that suggestion as I had no one in mind.

Went in totally blind.. no expectations.. FR for 334

Looks: Similar to the first pic on her thread. But need to discount... chin is less sharp and face is a bit more round. Has a slight Chinese look.
Body: Slim but not exactly tight. Boobs are B cups with big, pink nipples. Suggest you spend some time teasing those.. the pink tips look awesome. No tattoos. Trimmed downstairs.

Character: Her English was ok, so can chat. But I think she's quite new, so it took longer for her to warm up.. only managed to chit chat more near the end of the session. Other bros maybe can click with her more easily.

Service:
Shower: Together. The deed is nothing much to talk about, but at least she offered; some girls don't.
Frenching: Speaks french.. can fight at the door, but doesn't like DFK.
BBBJ: Focuses on the glans.. no DT though.
Painting: Her clit hood sticks out quite a bit.. which makes it really easy to lick and suck her clit. Of course, she loves it when you do that.
FJ:
Started in missionary, can see that she bth quite quickly. Midway, aircon man knocked on the door (the aircon was not working.. and he just fixed it outside).. damn thrilling thinking he can hear, so pumped her a bit harder. Forgot about him soon enough though.
Asked her to switch to cowgirl. imo this is the best position for her, because she likes to lean back, her hands on your legs, then pump her hips up and down. JAV-style.
Switched to doggie and pumped her really nice. And the aircon man knocked again.. either he doesn't give up or he heard us and liked it the first time. Anyway, the show must go on.. so continued wacking her.
Finishing soon.. wanted to cim but rejected, so went for cob. Fired off then job done.

Rested, showered, chatted and left.

Parting shots: RTF.. maybe. Didn't click with her as much as I preferred. And I saw 337.
Parting shots 2: My next target is probably 337. Don't see any FR for her, but she looks cute.. better than her pictures I would say.

Monday - Cheryl (PRC - GL)
Tuesday - Hino (A1)
Wednesday - 109 (Fantasia)
Thursday - AhLamb (PRC - BM)
Friday - Jasmine (Cambodia - RCR)
Saturday - REST
Sunday - Anna (PRC - PL)
Old 03-12-2018, 03:41 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
funtimesarehere is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
336 ILT

FR for 336 from ILT

Girl was under a different name previously, Nessa. If you do a search, you should be able to see numerous FRs on her previously.

Looks: 7/10. Looks wise average with natural tits. More towards to MILF side, a little meat, but not an elephant.

Service:9/10. This is where she shines, lengthy foreplay and all services advertised were provided and quite enthusiastic about it. If you are looking for service, then this is the girl for you. English was ok.

bathroom within the room, that's a plus.

Rating of good
Old 03-12-2018, 10:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 389 / Power: 23
maximus74 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaximus74 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaximus74 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaximus74 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by I Love Boobs View Post
Tried Yam from Sexhouse69.
Pretty SYT. Fair-skinned. No tattoos.
Body like a teenage girl, young and tight. No fats.
Small B cups tits with perky pinkish nipples...
Overall great fuck as I prefer younger inexperienced girls to guide in bed..

Damn. Miss this.
She’s going back today
Old 03-12-2018, 11:20 AM
Samster(Big Donor)Premium

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 827 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119993 / Power: 177
sgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond repute

Looking at Sex house with full of option with 100% natural boobs currently. Do not know who to choose so I opt for the mystery single shot bonk and let the fate decide. Mam was the one assign for me. When I reach I saw a lady full of tatoo and quite big bone type with big rack, I suppose it should be ally or Rose. I also saw Kat which is similar to the pics and thai tan with small boobs looking from the outside shirt and she is friendly.

FR for Mam from Sex house
Look: 7 /10 Actual person looks the same as pics 100% alike
Body: 7 / 10 Tal and Slim with 0 fats and meaty butt
Cath Bath: 0 / 10 Very green and Straight go to BBBJ
Boobs: 5 / 10. Small B. Very soft and some bro squeeze till all blue black...
Skin: Light Tan and very Smooth Skin, no tattoo
BBBJ: 3 / 10. Very weak suction blowing covering the head only. Cannot DT
Painting: 10 / 10. Not shaved and quite hairy. Love to be painted and she struggle and jerked her body till like turn 360 degee on bed. Painter can fall in for this. Total enjoyment painting her.
Fingering: 0 / 10. Skipped
FJ: 8/10 Very wet after painting and no rush on this which I like. Very responsive moaning too.
CIM: 5/10 Requested and rejected but coax her into it. When I shoot her mouth and hand did not move...I have to mouth fuck her to release..lol. After shooting she did not vomit but get a tissue and spit inside gently.
French: 8/10 Frencher can fall in
GFE: 8 / 10 Kindergarten level english but always smiling, hugging and willingly to please and obey.
RTF: Maybe. Overall consider as above average bonk. Only she is very green but her GFE, loves to be painted, willingly to please is really isappreciating. Worth the price since I get $80 for 1 shot with good experience.

To the bro who squeeze the boobs till blue black. Try to live like a human and try squeeze your own meat till blue black and feel the pain. 己所不欲勿施于人。

Waiting for 1000 cycles to return favor. Naka_Timo, Swagelock, SureScore, powerkid, SureScore, loneyheart, Rasta Marley, smoky7, hamsapkwai, kick_ass, andrew101, devilchan78,jay.lay,Kalv,CoCK ShoCk,Jay Chou
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1