The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 07-02-2019, 08:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 510 / Power: 15
staycool6543 is a glorious beacon of lightstaycool6543 is a glorious beacon of lightstaycool6543 is a glorious beacon of lightstaycool6543 is a glorious beacon of lightstaycool6543 is a glorious beacon of lightstaycool6543 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Ilovethais C002.
Just had a great session with the above lady.
Treid to book her yesterday but timing not right. So book her last night for this afternoon.
Syt 22 yrs old. Cute and sweet smiling face with a slim body and naturalC cups with brown raisins nips that erects when you lick them.
Frenching, painting and fj in many positions ok.
I agreed with donob bro reports.
Only thing is that she has some blemishes near her buttocks due to hot water accodent.
A great syt with good attitude at a good price.

Last edited by staycool6543; 07-02-2019 at 08:02 PM. Reason: spelling
Old 07-02-2019, 08:16 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16240 / Power: 39
KOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: RTF Quinn - The Regent Lust

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaporiserz View Post
looks like, but i dont think so, the kuki u are referring to had a bad command of english.

But maybe Bros can confirm? does she have tatoo on her arm and her leg?
Leg I dont think so... back got "sak Yant"
Arm got one small one. A small hello kitty.
And her English is not bad. Nv use translate.[/QUOTE]

lol the one i know speaks very good english imo. anyway their faces r almost a perfect replica. thanks!
Old 07-02-2019, 08:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 23
stirrer is one of the Best!stirrer is one of the Best!stirrer is one of the Best!stirrer is one of the Best!

Stable: RollyPolly
Gal: Yu

Was out action for the longest time and some OKTs declined friend invitation, luckily Bro Pete accepted my request promptly and fix up a session in no time. Thumbs up for the arrangement and relatively nice hotel at such price point.

Had an enjoyable session with Yu, her look is 90% to the photos with well toned body, nice natural B+ boob, no tattoos. She come across as a friendly and chatty girl who can converse in simple English. The session start with shower which she gives a good, clean rub. On the bed starts with nice cat bath, progress to tongue fight before she gives a really good and long BBBJ. She is accommodating in FJ and enjoy the session as well.

Overall a really good session which I will rtf soon
Old 07-02-2019, 08:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
iamalex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: RTF Quinn - The Regent Lust

Ilt k301

Thought I will write on those without fr, every time fr is like repeated

Looks: ok for the price, discount 30%. Maybe Because no make up.
Boobs: handful for me, smooth small b. Can grab till shiok, but not too hard lah
French: this is her best part. Some girls allow frenching but frenching just anything swap tongues also no feel. Her frenching is synchronised with you, each switch from tongue to lips is reciprocated and matched Swee swee.
Body: slim, slight tanned
Gfe: very attentive. She learnt massage before, I told her to teach me a few moves so I can try to Sian girl next time
Fj: she rode for quite some time.
Painting: allowed with fingering.
Old 07-02-2019, 09:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1188 / Power: 18
nawtgree has much to be proud ofnawtgree has much to be proud ofnawtgree has much to be proud ofnawtgree has much to be proud ofnawtgree has much to be proud ofnawtgree has much to be proud ofnawtgree has much to be proud ofnawtgree has much to be proud ofnawtgree has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by maximus74 View Post
Anyone taking one for the team? 555

Looks too young
Old 07-02-2019, 09:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1923 / Power: 6
hike has a brilliant futurehike has a brilliant futurehike has a brilliant futurehike has a brilliant futurehike has a brilliant futurehike has a brilliant futurehike has a brilliant futurehike has a brilliant futurehike has a brilliant futurehike has a brilliant futurehike has a brilliant future

My first FR, so YMMV.

Booked C001 of ILT this afternoon.
As usual, room is not available so had to go hotel...
Unfortunately have to flash my drivers licence.

She showed up around 10 mins later.
Not wearing makeup so she looks about 75-80% of her photos.
Boobs were between A or B, definitely not for boob lovers.

Very hygenic oriented. She showered me before action & after every shot!
Started with very decent BBBJ.
Switched to 69 shortly. Trimmed pussy with no smell.
Very sensitive to painting.
After a few minutes, she cannot tahan so cap on & action started.
She did apply a small amount of KY before each session's in initial insertion.
Pussy is not super tight but technique was good...

Starts with cowgirl, then switch to reverse cowgirl before finishing in missionary.
After washing up, she proceed to give me a 30 min thai massage which was pretty good as she was a masseur in Thailand before.

1 hr into the session, she started on the 2IC and we started again.
Went thru the same sequence again but finished with cowgirl instead of missionary.
Actually, I could have continued but she had already been working hard for 1h15+ mins.
So I simply told her I am done so we washed up.
I tipped her and she was gone.

Her last day is tomorrow...
Pretty good hardworking budget bonk though I won't consider her looks stunning.
Old 07-02-2019, 09:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
buyaogaobie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by staycool6543 View Post
Ilovethais C002.
Just had a great session with the above lady.
Treid to book her yesterday but timing not right. So book her last night for this afternoon.
Syt 22 yrs old. Cute and sweet smiling face with a slim body and naturalC cups with brown raisins nips that erects when you lick them.
Frenching, painting and fj in many positions ok.
I agreed with donob bro reports.
Only thing is that she has some blemishes near her buttocks due to hot water accodent.
A great syt with good attitude at a good price.

donob bro say no frenching but you say ok, so is can french or not
Old 07-02-2019, 09:39 PM
Samster (eP)

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5385 / Power: 16
doubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond repute

Looks like Candy from Emmanuelle. Posted as 18yo..

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrLimBei View Post
who is this?
Quote:
Originally Posted by nawtgree View Post
Looks too young
Old 07-02-2019, 09:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
buyaogaobie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any bro with frank experience with thai candy stable?
which area? hotel or apartment?
Old 07-02-2019, 10:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 6
Thaiexpress deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thaiexpress View Post
Giftzy from RP https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=716160

Was suppose to bonk apple from RP but when reach location okt told me something happen so tell me to change to giftzy. But okt is very steady give me discount to book giftzy.

Giftzy first time in the trade,had close down her restaurant in bangkok so want to earn more $ to reopen again

Look - 8 she look a bit like 钟丽缇

Boobs - not for boobs lover

Body - the damn ass is really good for doggy, slim body and waist.

Bbbj - keep on blow and blow

Cof - yes and is the first time in her life doing cof by me. Lol. ( but cannot compulsory say she ok with other people)

Fj - from doggie, carry her up to fuck as she is light and she really can do riding. Finish with cof and she is very naughty trying to cover her face but too bad cannot hide and in the end cumshot on her face and eye. Lol

Bro who like slim body with meaty ass can look for her. Yesterday first day to sg but only i am the only customer and i tell her your virgin have given to me and she keep on laughing.she will be here for 2 week so act fast.

Thank you okt for giving discount and bringing in quite a good gem so far
Rtf once again. Bonk her til she have headache after, text okt that cannot continue for second round and okt very steady give me $10 discount👍
Old 07-02-2019, 10:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
seaviewA3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by buyaogaobie View Post
any bro with frank experience with thai candy stable?
which area? hotel or apartment?
Tried Nessa last week, picture and stats about 90% accurate to listing. OKT was okay, straightforward. Was in a hotel close to central area, little parking space if u r driving.
Old 07-02-2019, 10:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 9
Krillin is one of the Best!Krillin is one of the Best!Krillin is one of the Best!Krillin is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrLimBei View Post
who is this?
https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=717341
Old 07-02-2019, 10:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 695 / Power: 6
d0n0b is a splendid one to beholdd0n0b is a splendid one to beholdd0n0b is a splendid one to beholdd0n0b is a splendid one to beholdd0n0b is a splendid one to beholdd0n0b is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by buyaogaobie View Post
donob bro say no frenching but you say ok, so is can french or not
Bro buyaogaobie, I did not get to French her but maybe becoz I'm not as Yan Dao lar. Hee hee.
Actually Frenching really depends a lot on chemistry based on my past encounters/FRs. I'm cool if I din get to French any lady as I do not want to spoilt the mood.

But if u are really upset for not being able to French the lady, best is to verify with Okt + ask lady directly upon arriving. If lady says no, I think it's fair u leave immediately without any penalty... I believe many Okts can understand.

Just my personal opinion. No offense and I dun represent any stable.

My original Nick: (@^@)
Old 07-02-2019, 10:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 695 / Power: 6
d0n0b is a splendid one to beholdd0n0b is a splendid one to beholdd0n0b is a splendid one to beholdd0n0b is a splendid one to beholdd0n0b is a splendid one to beholdd0n0b is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thaiexpress View Post
Rtf once again. Bonk her til she have headache after, text okt that cannot continue for second round and okt very steady give me $10 discount👍
Bro Thaiexpress, no offense but I'm not sure whether a $10 discount is steady or not. If lady is not feeling well after first shot (understand sometimes it's bobian), I tot it's fair to pay for only 1 shot price. Is the standard price diff between 1 shot and 2 shots is only $10 niah???

Anyway, I'm cool since I'm not paying it but I tot this does not make logical sense to me...

Just to straighten the records, I did visit RP before if u refer to my past FRs under my original Nick.

Old 07-02-2019, 11:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 6
Thaiexpress deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro Thaiexpress, no offense but I'm not sure whether a $10 discount is steady or not. If lady is not feeling well after first shot (understand sometimes it's bobian), I tot it's fair to pay for only 1 shot price. Is the standard price diff between 1 shot and 2 shots is only $10 niah???

Anyway, I'm cool since I'm not paying it but I tot this does not make logical sense to me...

Just to straighten the records, I did visit RP before if u refer to my past FRs under my original Nick.

Well.. i think she did her service well. $10 is good enough at least okt give not like some okt don even give discount through my experience. I just take it as tip for lady even though i did for 1 shot and pay 2 shot
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1