The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 19-01-2021, 05:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Jarvis123456789 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Is there any ML who gives good sensual tease to groin area?

Bro denniscool - can share contact of the Viet ML place pls? Thanks
Old 19-01-2021, 06:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Jarvis123456789 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zzun View Post
Previous FR shared. But this time looking to exchange for good teasing massage as im starting to get bored as already go alot of times. Better if its similar type.

First session: lots of asshole teasing, brushing, using fingernails, minor poking. She will pull your cock pointing south while face down, similar to hdly but lying down, teasing ur asshole at the same time. After that turn over. Usually they will just hj u under the towel, scared kena caught. But she just hj with my cock exposed. Horny af. Also she uses 2 hands for hj because her hands are small, not long later cannot tahan already because the view dam hot. Not long after went to revisit her

Second session: Similar to first but this time, she inserted her finger into my asshole, not fully but about halfway. Was shocked, tried so many but she is the first that auto did that without request. Almost shot mid way.
Very long never hard as hell, the teasing was mind blowing
Wow ... best 👍
Old 20-01-2021, 06:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 190 / Power: 0
Hunter66610 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHunter66610 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Anybody tried J***** at K**** spa? Seems like she’s only available on certain days.
Old 20-01-2021, 08:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
hardob is Cool - loads of Potential

Can share??? Thank you
Old 21-01-2021, 02:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
shorty8731 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks to bro in here.

I made an appointment over last weekend. Did booking for viet ML for an hour.
Masaage was quite good to my surprise and that's abit of teasing. She was very good at cracking my back. Will visit again as at times I need a good massage.

Massge: 9/10
Teasing 6/10

I recce ard that area. I was able to book a malay ML 'special' anyone want to exchange pm me here for malay ML only.
Exchange with malay or indians except godiva. Have tried her.
Massage was good 7/10.
Old 21-01-2021, 03:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2076 / Power: 21
lovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter66610 View Post
Anybody tried J***** at K**** spa? Seems like she’s only available on certain days.
Read from 7 Jan to 11 Jan, u'll get the answer. Please do your own due diligence next time.
Old 21-01-2021, 04:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 337 / Power: 20
Sazzie is one of the Best!Sazzie is one of the Best!Sazzie is one of the Best!Sazzie is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chelsea4me View Post
Received the contact from bro denniscool , called and book the chinese therapist.
The spa is located in a very discreet location. Tranquil surrounding , unlikely to be seen by friend or relative. hahaha.
Went inside n registered. The spa is very quiet, has a nice cosy atmosphere. Went into the assigned room.
The therapist came in within a min and start to work on my body. Like wat bro shared, she is very detailed n skilled in massaging. Very comfy and i went to sleep. Only semi awake, when she worked on my lower body, her magical hand press against my butt n lower thigh, simply sensual. She applied more oil and press her hands on to my butt and applied more strength. Then use her fingers to work my lower butt and slowly downward to my buttcrack then to inner thigh then groin then...........goosh.....simply sensational. hahaaha. After a good 10 min, she move to lower thigh n calf......very good technique.
To cut the story short, this is a definitely a good place to unwind n relax when you really need a good massage. Thank Bro Ts, n i up ur points!
I used to have a contact which she has her own shop. She would dressed in like doctor to massage and then ask GQ. She will ask u wait and then locked the shop. U need to wait for her to get ready as she will put on a very hot lingere and tease to max including Ass. That was the best teasing ever and she looked like a crew (ravishing, tall, slim, long hair, Mesmerising eyes). Then after a year not sure wha happened, her shop closed and lost contact. If not wrong it was in one Balestier shopping centre. Not sure any senior remember.
Old 21-01-2021, 05:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
Katoh87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can share ctc bro? Thanks
Old 21-01-2021, 07:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 11
jujupie is one of the Best!jujupie is one of the Best!jujupie is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by denniscool View Post
I’ve replied everyone who requested contacts via PM. It’s nice to hear your positive experiences. Keep them coming. 🙏 for upping my points.

Hi bro, pls share ctc. Thanks!
Old 22-01-2021, 04:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 190 / Power: 0
Hunter66610 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHunter66610 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovetocum View Post
Read from 7 Jan to 11 Jan, u'll get the answer. Please do your own due diligence next time.
My bad sorry. Read through from first page but missed that part. Apologies bro 🙏🏽
Old 22-01-2021, 05:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
Evo35 is Cool - loads of Potential

Thanks bros here’s for sharing the contact.

Choose a 90mins package as a walk in customer at opening hour.
Price is cheaper during their happy hour. Went into shop and there was another bro already in who picked C****. Fast hand fast leg!

Was assigned the Viet ML and her massage was hard and very effective. She is really good and can untie the knots in your body.
Highly recommended for massage lovers. Teasing was as per what many bros here mentioned, it’s like a P massage type, comforting and slightly arousing and all in all, a good experience.

Would return to try the others
Old 22-01-2021, 05:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
weijie91 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Hi,

Able to share the contact as well ?

Thanks so much
Old 22-01-2021, 07:42 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
joseph91 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zzun View Post
Previous FR shared. But this time looking to exchange for good teasing massage as im starting to get bored as already go alot of times. Better if its similar type.

First session: lots of asshole teasing, brushing, using fingernails, minor poking. She will pull your cock pointing south while face down, similar to hdly but lying down, teasing ur asshole at the same time. After that turn over. Usually they will just hj u under the towel, scared kena caught. But she just hj with my cock exposed. Horny af. Also she uses 2 hands for hj because her hands are small, not long later cannot tahan already because the view dam hot. Not long after went to revisit her

Second session: Similar to first but this time, she inserted her finger into my asshole, not fully but about halfway. Was shocked, tried so many but she is the first that auto did that without request. Almost shot mid way.
Very long never hard as hell, the teasing was mind blowing
bro can share ctc?
Old 23-01-2021, 12:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1698 / Power: 6
Chrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant future

Thanks Bro DennisCool for the recommendation, Book C***Y last week for 90mins @ 1pm.
Location wise those who drive can park behind there are parking lots, for public transport it's a little bit troublesome.

Once reach you will be greeted by the chio receptionist at the counter, and she will bring you to the room.

Change into the disposable pants and waited for c***y to come over, once arrive she saw that i was very uncomfortable in the pants she just tear the sides open lol.

She is chatty and legit can massage not piano playing she will check with you if the massage is too strong must tell her, next she will use a warm oil to massage you and the feeling is so heavenly...but the best part is always the sensual touch while keeping it professional, finish session will ask you shiok anot lol.

RTM: For the good massage and sensual with a good pricing i will return.

Bro's have any Vietnamese ML can intro to me and Protect our damn Playground!
Old 23-01-2021, 09:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1015 / Power: 18
sianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud of

Tried the spa as shared by bro denis.

Made an appointment with recep for the sg lady.

Massage was seriously good with strength which I like as I’m into hard massages.
But totally no teasing.

Was disappointed to say the least but lucky the massage was good.

RTM? Highly unlikely though as the place is quite far from my place and I don’t drive.

If there were teasing or sensual massage on top of the hard massage, maybe I can still consider.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread