The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 19-05-2019, 07:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 716 / Power: 15
taker97 is a splendid one to beholdtaker97 is a splendid one to beholdtaker97 is a splendid one to beholdtaker97 is a splendid one to beholdtaker97 is a splendid one to beholdtaker97 is a splendid one to beholdtaker97 is a splendid one to behold
A very sunken feeling

Today i was passing by a MP at a mall.I saw the ML who was an FL i tried couple of times some 11-12 years ago.I just could not take my eyes off her thinking at how tired she looked,how much she aged and still doing wat she needs to do 4 survival.She was 19 when i met her and now in her 30s.I was like WTF i fucked her when i was a 22yr old single NS guy and now i am 33, married. Just reminded me how time has passed and how life changed for me.

After that while driving i had an overwhelming sense of nostalgia.I was reflecting on my life for the last 12 years.How much of struggles,failures,success,pain,money,maturity etc i have gone through or experienced in my life over e last decade.
A phrase came to my mind and it really made me ponder
"A Teacher stands and teach while students sit and learn,The students who sat n learn have moved on in life & scale greater heights while the teacher is still standing at the same spot"

This came into my mind In particular of all the FLs i have experienced.One whom i lost my virginity to,one who stole money from me, one who ran away when i opened e hotel door as it was my bro ex gf, one whom i had anal the list goes on.All these FLs i have encountered were/was in one way part of the phase that i was going through at that moment in life.My NS days,my biz,my rolex,my singlehood,biz failure,my bankruptcy and even now in my current phrase in life.The thirst for women nvr dies,we keep on looking for new women but the women who once pleasured us are still doing wat they need to do even as they aged.They dont and likely wont achieve the materialistic success that we earned over the years.Like the girl I fucked,i will nvr fuck her again but at that time she was a companion to me.She gave me the pleasure which in a way was an ingredient to my successful working life.We work hard we chiong hard.The success we receive from the pleasure is the fruits of our labour that paid for us to get the very same pleasure.Sadly its not the case for the FLs.

I dont know,just felt like penning down as its been in my head for some time and wanted to let it out.

I
Old 21-05-2019, 05:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4630 / Power: 18
leong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: A very sunken feeling

Quote:
Originally Posted by taker97 View Post
Today i was passing by a MP at a mall.I saw the ML who was an FL i tried couple of times some 11-12 years ago.I just could not take my eyes off her thinking at how tired she looked,how much she aged and still doing wat she needs to do 4 survival.She was 19 when i met her and now in her 30s.I was like WTF i fucked her when i was a 22yr old single NS guy and now i am 33, married. Just reminded me how time has passed and how life changed for me.

After that while driving i had an overwhelming sense of nostalgia.I was reflecting on my life for the last 12 years.How much of struggles,failures,success,pain,money,maturity etc i have gone through or experienced in my life over e last decade.
A phrase came to my mind and it really made me ponder
"A Teacher stands and teach while students sit and learn,The students who sat n learn have moved on in life & scale greater heights while the teacher is still standing at the same spot"

This came into my mind In particular of all the FLs i have experienced.One whom i lost my virginity to,one who stole money from me, one who ran away when i opened e hotel door as it was my bro ex gf, one whom i had anal the list goes on.All these FLs i have encountered were/was in one way part of the phase that i was going through at that moment in life.My NS days,my biz,my rolex,my singlehood,biz failure,my bankruptcy and even now in my current phrase in life.The thirst for women nvr dies,we keep on looking for new women but the women who once pleasured us are still doing wat they need to do even as they aged.They dont and likely wont achieve the materialistic success that we earned over the years.Like the girl I fucked,i will nvr fuck her again but at that time she was a companion to me.She gave me the pleasure which in a way was an ingredient to my successful working life.We work hard we chiong hard.The success we receive from the pleasure is the fruits of our labour that paid for us to get the very same pleasure.Sadly its not the case for the FLs.

I dont know,just felt like penning down as its been in my head for some time and wanted to let it out.

I
Emotional kicks in often .. Life , for me is, include all things in life . Fated to be or not to be .

The difference between a Phenomenon and a Champion is that the first is not scared of dying, while the second is.

If it doesn't challenge you , it doesn't changes you .

人间最美丽漂亮动人动听感触的音乐
https://youtu.be/MqbJ9GzzEG4
Old 21-05-2019, 07:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
moneymoneycome deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
This is life, not only for these FL, but to all the things and people that enter and leave our lives, these goes on until the last breath. These expericences survived in us as memories both good and bad.
Old 22-05-2019, 08:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 14
randyrockhard is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrandyrockhard is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrandyrockhard is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by taker97 View Post
All these FLs i have encountered were/was in one way part of the phase that i was going through at that moment in life. The thirst for women nvr dies,we keep on looking for new women but the women who once pleasured us are still doing wat they need to do even as they aged.They dont and likely wont achieve the materialistic success that we earned over the years.Like the girl I fucked,i will nvr fuck her again but at that time she was a companion to me.
I feel somewhat similar towards the hookups I was with, my exs. What we had together, served its purpose. And perhaps we too, served to their purpose, at that point in time.

Be thankful. For the person you are today is a record how you were made.
Old 24-05-2019, 10:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
rblanister deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

A lot of Fl says want to stop after earning enough for a house or starting a shop back in their hometown, but money making is like toxic, they will continue to do this even 10 years down the road
Old 26-05-2019, 03:09 AM
Samster

pladico deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingslayer882 View Post
True, see alot of them coming back or working at some other places doing the same trade after many years
why stop when money is coming in?
Old 26-05-2019, 03:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
uizo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by moneymoneycome View Post
This is life, not only for these FL, but to all the things and people that enter and leave our lives, these goes on until the last breath. These expericences survived in us as memories both good and bad.
Very well said bro
Old 26-05-2019, 03:15 AM
Samster

Renxi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by leong26 View Post
Emotional kicks in often .. Life , for me is, include all things in life . Fated to be or not to be .
Like it or not, everything is fated
Old 26-05-2019, 11:07 AM
Samster

taker97 is a splendid one to beholdtaker97 is a splendid one to beholdtaker97 is a splendid one to beholdtaker97 is a splendid one to beholdtaker97 is a splendid one to beholdtaker97 is a splendid one to beholdtaker97 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by moneymoneycome View Post

Very well said bro.Sometimes its amazing how events unfolds before us.As we mature,we come to a realisation that every thing happens for a reason.Even our habits makes us who we are,and a simple encounter with FLs can become such important milestones during the journey called life.
Old 26-05-2019, 02:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 307 / Power: 5
myfast is one of the Best!myfast is one of the Best!myfast is one of the Best!myfast is one of the Best!

Its their lives, we cant do anything about it
Old 26-05-2019, 05:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 7
SlowWalking deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by myfast View Post
Its their lives, we cant do anything about it
Agree, only can wish them all the best
Old 27-05-2019, 12:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 6
locki123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Damn, wasn’t expecting this kind of feels in sbf. Really makes you ponder about life. Was with a FL who’s in her early 20’s the other day and she told me how she was saving to open a minimart or boutique back in her country. Hope things go well for her and she won’t still be here 10 years from now.
Old 27-05-2019, 12:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
BoszRJ deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very true!!!
Old 28-05-2019, 01:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 7
CarelessPussy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoszRJ View Post
Very true!!!
Fully agreed!
Old 28-05-2019, 01:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by locki123 View Post
Damn, wasn’t expecting this kind of feels in sbf. Really makes you ponder about life.
Lol nvr in a 100 years i thought i will be reflecting on life this deep, that too in SBF.

I think there is a reason why this section is called the matters of the heart. There are some things that kills us within n we got no where to share or no one to talk to. SBF maybe the last place to pour our feelings but its really the only place to pour out our feelings. To vent and hope a fellow SBF bro can also share his thoughts. After all, our lives are truly behind the keyboard.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1