The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
dazze, Malay, tabamo

Old 05-11-2018, 06:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
violetpandora deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by tabamo View Post
No need to sympathise so much. After all, they are in this line for fact its easy cash for them not because of circumstances. Wife or gf working this line for money, which cockanaden can take it.. lol
How do you know what their circumstances might be, or whether they are just doing this for easy cash? How many customers do you think they get a day? Do you think it would be easy to work with AV breathing down your neck all the time, especially with the new Massage Establishment Act where they can be fined up to $10000 and jailed up to 2 years? Do you know how much rent they have to pay and how much of the money they get to keep? Or what they use their earnings for?

If you think that some of their partners might not be able to take it, then how would you feel about posting photos that might put their personal safety at risk?
Old 05-11-2018, 07:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Shirt, berm and sling bags... sounds like AV in disguise. Lol
yes it does, but he's actually a customer who's spent time talking to them and engaged several of their services, which is not really how AV works
Old 05-11-2018, 08:20 PM
Samster (B)

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: -223 / Power: 0
tabamo tabamo tabamo
Re: Orchard Towers

No need to know their stories, not interested to hear bull shit
LOL
Old 05-11-2018, 08:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
No need to know their stories, not interested to hear bull shit
LOL
that means you don't know what their lives are really like, right?
Old 05-11-2018, 10:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1057 / Power: 15
G-String has much to be proud ofG-String has much to be proud ofG-String has much to be proud ofG-String has much to be proud ofG-String has much to be proud ofG-String has much to be proud ofG-String has much to be proud ofG-String has much to be proud of

getting just a little bite complicated.

brothers share and have fun with the angels.
angels do not tell their story to new customers
may be i am wrong
Old 05-11-2018, 10:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by G-String View Post
getting just a little bite complicated.

brothers share and have fun with the angels.
angels do not tell their story to new customers
may be i am wrong
would hope that brothers can help to protect the angels, too
Old 05-11-2018, 11:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1628 / Power: 13
Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by violetpandora View Post
How do you know what their circumstances might be, or whether they are just doing this for easy cash? How many customers do you think they get a day? Do you think it would be easy to work with AV breathing down your neck all the time, especially with the new Massage Establishment Act where they can be fined up to $10000 and jailed up to 2 years? Do you know how much rent they have to pay and how much of the money they get to keep? Or what they use their earnings for?

If you think that some of their partners might not be able to take it, then how would you feel about posting photos that might put their personal safety at risk?
Easy money for them..those ladies there all earn min 10k a mth.know most of them drive to work..most of them all fake marriage and no love for their partner..
Old 06-11-2018, 01:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 8
see123look456 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

not siding anyone here
but Violet you look pretty
can I have your wechat/phone number?
Old 06-11-2018, 05:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2955 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

To be honest, majority of the local FL/ ML stayed in condos and drive continental cars. Not sure Ms Violet is naive or kana smoke. Personally I know one ML lady who has 2 condo. Another one has 3 condos. Lol! If they are working to support the family because of hard times, we understand.

Probably they trying to milk everyone and their marriage I agree with bros is “no true love”. Lol! I believe what some bro said “passport!!!!”
Old 06-11-2018, 07:35 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: -223 / Power: 0
tabamo tabamo tabamo

AV obviously is turning a blind eye to orchard tower. If fortune and adelphi, they can wipe out entire building, why not orchard tower. Very fishy....
Old 06-11-2018, 08:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1628 / Power: 13
Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
To be honest, majority of the local FL/ ML stayed in condos and drive continental cars. Not sure Ms Violet is naive or kana smoke. Personally I know one ML lady who has 2 condo. Another one has 3 condos. Lol! If they are working to support the family because of hard times, we understand.

Probably they trying to milk everyone and their marriage I agree with bros is “no true love”. Lol! I believe what some bro said “passport!!!!”
Thanks ß

I agreed..I got ml who told me she earn 1k a night on normal days and 3k on very good night..hahaha.ms violet don't be naïve..those ml at ot are the most seasoned ml in Singapore..they choose to work in OT becoz of it reputation of 4 floor of whores..
Old 06-11-2018, 02:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
AV obviously is turning a blind eye to orchard tower. If fortune and adelphi, they can wipe out entire building, why not orchard tower. Very fishy....
They are not turning a blind eye... I suppose they know they cannot completely shut down the place, but they do carry out entrapment raids every now and then. The ladies are always afraid of undercover AV (they call them "snakes" in Mandarin), I've seen raids in action, I've seen ladies getting scolded by them outside their shops, I've had ladies tell me about the language they use and the things they say about their family, and I've seen ladies getting taken away to the van outside. I know a number of them who have been caught this way and fined, but with the new MEA the penalties will be even harsher than before. I've also been questioned by AV before for trying to take pictures of them during a raid... 😅

Last edited by violetpandora; 06-11-2018 at 03:01 PM.
Old 06-11-2018, 02:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giansex View Post
Thanks ß

I agreed..I got ml who told me she earn 1k a night on normal days and 3k on very good night..hahaha.ms violet don't be naïve..those ml at ot are the most seasoned ml in Singapore..they choose to work in OT becoz of it reputation of 4 floor of whores..
If some hawker stall owners are rich, live in condos, and drive expensive cars, does that mean all of them are equally successful?

The rental there is high, especially for the more high-traffic units. Business there has been generally slow as compared to in the past - you would know if you have spent hours at a stretch doing outreach a few times a week with colleagues who have known OT for a long time. If you are not the boss but just a worker, then $50 from each customer goes to your boss and you keep the rest - that means if she only gives you a standard massage, she doesn't actually make any money from you.

I know ladies who live in heartland areas, and I've bumped into them outside with their children - getting approached by insurance agents like how they approach potential clients at work, which was quite funny. I've had ladies share stories and show me pictures of them with their biological and foster children. I know ladies who come from rural areas in China who still keep in touch with their friends back home over WeChat and communicate in their rural dialect. At the end of the day, they are just normal people with a different job. It's easy to think of them all as greedy and exploitative so you can dismiss their concerns and justify the way they get treated by the police and the public, but if you get to know them better as people you will realise that the reality is often not so simple.
Old 06-11-2018, 06:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 7
Funboy3 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterFunboy3 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterFunboy3 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterFunboy3 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterFunboy3 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Ventured into Orchard Towers for first time last night. Chose Ipanema. Lots of pretty vietnamese ladies loking for customers. Was propostioned by 2 very sexy girls within the first 30 minutes. First one was the seasoned pro who was rubbing her body and touching me all over. As I had just arrived, wanted to just check out the scene. Told her maybe later and she said ok. Few minutes later, an innocent looking younger girl came up to chat. She was in jeans and off shoulder blouse. Nothing revealing but she had the sweetest face with minimal make up. Told me she just arrived the previous day. I told her it was my first time here and we chatted for almost an hour She showed me photos on her phone and I I showed her the nice places she can visit. She asked if she could go home with me. I told her it was not convenient. She said she did not know of any hotel. She also told me she was told to charge $200 by her friends. Did not say for how long etc.

As it was my first time, I told her I had to meet a friend later. We exchanged contacts and I promised to contact her again.

Need the help of seniors here. What is the going rate? Both girls offered $200. How long is the duration? Both never mentioned. Is it polite to bargain? Also what is included? Cbj, bbbj etc. Do we ask the girl all this before agreeing? Lastly which hotel to go to if it is for short duration and if it is overnight? Thanks!
Old 06-11-2018, 07:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funboy3 View Post
Is it polite to bargain? Also what is included? Cbj, bbbj etc. Do we ask the girl all this before agreeing? Lastly which hotel to go to if it is for short duration and if it is overnight? Thanks!
I would advise using condoms for all penetrative sex (oral, vaginal, anal), for your own sexual health and hers. My organisation does try to give out condoms to them but some of them do not take because they are afraid the police might use it against them, so the customer always has more power to provide condoms and insist on condom use. You can use Google Translate to negotiate services with them if they're not that fluent in English.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1