The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
dazze, Malay, Paris, tabamo

Old 07-11-2018, 12:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
violetpandora deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Orchard Towers

Ya Ya messaged me again about the pictures... she says she has no mood to work tonight and worries about her children finding out. Another of her friends has been fighting with her husband after he found out. She wants me to contact the site admins to get the pictures removed... any other options we could consider, such as editing out the faces instead of removing them entirely?

Old 07-11-2018, 05:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2962 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5711 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by violetpandora View Post
If some hawker stall owners are rich, live in condos, and drive expensive cars, does that mean all of them are equally successful?

The rental there is high, especially for the more high-traffic units. Business there has been generally slow as compared to in the past - you would know if you have spent hours at a stretch doing outreach a few times a week with colleagues who have known OT for a long time. If you are not the boss but just a worker, then $50 from each customer goes to your boss and you keep the rest - that means if she only gives you a standard massage, she doesn't actually make any money from you.

I know ladies who live in heartland areas, and I've bumped into them outside with their children - getting approached by insurance agents like how they approach potential clients at work, which was quite funny. I've had ladies share stories and show me pictures of them with their biological and foster children. I know ladies who come from rural areas in China who still keep in touch with their friends back home over WeChat and communicate in their rural dialect. At the end of the day, they are just normal people with a different job. It's easy to think of them all as greedy and exploitative so you can dismiss their concerns and justify the way they get treated by the police and the public, but if you get to know them better as people you will realise that the reality is often not so simple.
To be honest, they are at OT because they can fleecy tourist. If business is so bad, why don’t they move to cheaper places and do service for $100 per shot. With that kind of service over so many years, i am not surprise business is getting worst over the years. I will be damn surprise if business is getting better.

Probably those bro who post face photo can help to censor them?
Old 07-11-2018, 10:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 11
ladiesman215 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Ya Ya messaged me again about the pictures... she says she has no mood to work tonight and worries about her children finding out. Another of her friends has been fighting with her husband after he found out. She wants me to contact the site admins to get the pictures removed... any other options we could consider, such as editing out the faces instead of removing them entirely?

If one is worried about her kids/husband finding out then one should not be in this trade
Old 07-11-2018, 12:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
kimkim33 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

You use her service b4? I use before just wonder if she raw to other i scared
Old 07-11-2018, 01:57 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -278 / Power: 0
sabi sabi sabi

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladiesman215 View Post
If one is worried about her kids/husband finding out then one should not be in this trade
LOL
You hit straight to the point
So many decent jobs out there, why go into this line and betray your love ones by selling your body
Old 07-11-2018, 06:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabi View Post
LOL
You hit straight to the point
So many decent jobs out there, why go into this line and betray your love ones by selling your body
How do you know how they initially got into the job, or how easy it would be for them to transition to a different job after all these years? Would you help them to get another job, or are you just going to judge them from your keyboard?
Old 07-11-2018, 07:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
ilovefeet deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone knows this lady at L3 corner shop (bridge come out, look right 90deg) that's always in high cut black boots?

Have been parking my vehicle at the MSCP the last few days and taking the linkway across. She always greets me. I kinda have a foot fetish and tempted. Wondering if OT is fetish friendly?

Last edited by ilovefeet; 07-11-2018 at 07:40 PM. Reason: Give clearer directions lol
Old 07-11-2018, 08:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovefeet View Post
Anyone knows this lady at L3 corner shop (bridge come out, look right 90deg) that's always in high cut black boots?

Have been parking my vehicle at the MSCP the last few days and taking the linkway across. She always greets me. I kinda have a foot fetish and tempted. Wondering if OT is fetish friendly?
There's more than one lady working there. For evening shift, it's usually Tang Li, but there's also another slightly-older lady whose name escapes me at the moment - I think she might be the one you're referring to.

I know ladies who have serviced much more extreme fetishes than that, so I would say you're in good hands... or feet?
Old 07-11-2018, 09:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
ilovefeet deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
There's more than one lady working there. For evening shift, it's usually Tang Li, but there's also another slightly-older lady whose name escapes me at the moment - I think she might be the one you're referring to.

I know ladies who have serviced much more extreme fetishes than that, so I would say you're in good hands... or feet?
Appreciate your advise..

Think I'm in both good hands and feet...
Old 11-11-2018, 01:07 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1706 / Power: 0
Shadowwarrior88 has a brilliant futureShadowwarrior88 has a brilliant futureShadowwarrior88 has a brilliant futureShadowwarrior88 has a brilliant futureShadowwarrior88 has a brilliant futureShadowwarrior88 has a brilliant futureShadowwarrior88 has a brilliant futureShadowwarrior88 has a brilliant futureShadowwarrior88 has a brilliant futureShadowwarrior88 has a brilliant futureShadowwarrior88 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by tabamo View Post
Dont worry, i always share stuff in forum without asking things in return. Neither do i trade stuff. Sharing is caring
you are the king lah bro

can you share Star's video at Orchard towers?

she was winking and smiling at a guy and a video was taken of her

she was laughing...outside sofin aroma.

think that was your video that was on youtube right? together with Joanne video...

can share again? thanks bro.
Old 11-11-2018, 01:08 AM
Samster (B)

Shadowwarrior88 has a brilliant futureShadowwarrior88 has a brilliant futureShadowwarrior88 has a brilliant futureShadowwarrior88 has a brilliant futureShadowwarrior88 has a brilliant futureShadowwarrior88 has a brilliant futureShadowwarrior88 has a brilliant futureShadowwarrior88 has a brilliant futureShadowwarrior88 has a brilliant futureShadowwarrior88 has a brilliant futureShadowwarrior88 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giansex View Post
Yeah she is shaven and she got a tattoo near her pussy
wow bro...solid...got to try...
Old 11-11-2018, 12:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 179 / Power: 9
lincoln3010 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlincoln3010 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funboy3 View Post
Ventured into Orchard Towers for first time last night. Chose Ipanema. Lots of pretty vietnamese ladies loking for customers. Was propostioned by 2 very sexy girls within the first 30 minutes. First one was the seasoned pro who was rubbing her body and touching me all over. As I had just arrived, wanted to just check out the scene. Told her maybe later and she said ok. Few minutes later, an innocent looking younger girl came up to chat. She was in jeans and off shoulder blouse. Nothing revealing but she had the sweetest face with minimal make up. Told me she just arrived the previous day. I told her it was my first time here and we chatted for almost an hour She showed me photos on her phone and I I showed her the nice places she can visit. She asked if she could go home with me. I told her it was not convenient. She said she did not know of any hotel. She also told me she was told to charge $200 by her friends. Did not say for how long etc.

As it was my first time, I told her I had to meet a friend later. We exchanged contacts and I promised to contact her again.

Need the help of seniors here. What is the going rate? Both girls offered $200. How long is the duration? Both never mentioned. Is it polite to bargain? Also what is included? Cbj, bbbj etc. Do we ask the girl all this before agreeing? Lastly which hotel to go to if it is for short duration and if it is overnight? Thanks!

waste of money rather chiong overseas
Old 11-11-2018, 03:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Hummyguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Shirt, berm and sling bags... sounds like AV in disguise. Lol
SHIT! Thats how I usually dress when I go out! No wonder I get weird stares by ppl over at parklane!
Old 11-11-2018, 09:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Boltz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Any FR on L2 Yuki lately from fellow bros?
Wonder how's her skills nowadays n charges like.
Old 12-11-2018, 12:25 AM
Samster (B)

Quote:
so long ago, i deleted liao
too bad bro.

was a fun video and I had a hot fetish for her

any bros have it?

thanks bro for Joanne video. Thats a classic....

hope some other bros have the video of Star...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1