The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List

Old 10-01-2021, 11:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1685 / Power: 17
ramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant future
Re: My wife Miyuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by USman28 View Post
since some asked to see Miyuki's face...

Many my co-workers tell me she look like Fumie Hosokawa. She did look like when she was in college yet all guys think because of her breasts are like...

I rest my case to your imagination....

At least 4 of my co-workers massaged her breasts and 1 sucked her nipples while I made her drunk and as he paid 100,000 yen in cash.... He still want her for sex but only offer 200,000 a night.... should I accept?

She is lovely. Nice boobs with long nipples.
Old 12-01-2021, 01:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 285 / Power: 12
stickyoldman is one of the Best!stickyoldman is one of the Best!stickyoldman is one of the Best!
Re: My wife Miyuki

ookin for like minded guys who loves cumming on other bros panties. Black lacy pair to cum on. Leave me with your wechat I'd for me to add you as my some bros tell me they could not locate my acct. My wechat kidsproject2014, thanks n a very happy 2021
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1