The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 20-05-2018, 12:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3191 / Power: 14
Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Infos on Chiang Mai

Knn jialak lew, please hor don't ever go to those place I mention like Oxide, Rad, warmup and etc......if some idiots go and complaint here say not nice, I kena label agent again. Lucky I don't write FR now, if write too much later say I got vest interest. I only provide hold hand service with my new E350 for usd 1k daily, I will hold you hand bring u and make sure u song song gao Jurong

Those ever go with me to Oxide and Rad bar, please hor never write any FR, don't want local joints to flooded with cheap skate foreigner and later say no fun or puying not pretty etc knn.

Chiangmai is so boring, is not a chiong place......please consider to go Pattaya, Bangkok, Danok etc to chiong. Never ever even think about Chiangmai if you want to chiong ok :rolleyes

Also please don't PM me unless u r interested in the usd 1k service. I don't anyhow add stranger to chat in private, don't want to kena label as agent. Want to ask just opening ask here, some kind soul will reply or just pay usd 1k.
Old 21-05-2018, 12:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

My 1k service using i745.
Old 21-05-2018, 12:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 11
Nitwitty is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNitwitty is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Yea. You got a point Happyman... We are posting our experience for others to read, we never force anyone to patronize any shops. Do not blame us because you received disappointed service as we all know that not all girls are the same and depending whether the customer did anything disrespectful to the girl.

For Hold hand service Happyman and me, we never have any problems with most of the joints because when the girls see us, they know we are regular customers who are never stingy with them.

Now even Agogo Bar shifted new location I also dun want to post liao, later dun know who go already Agogo girls bo hiu him, I also tio label... I ownself play ownself Song better.
Old 21-05-2018, 07:33 PM
Samster

Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
My 1k service using i745.
You are the BKK HQ mah, sure must have better car lah.........

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitwitty View Post
Yea. You got a point Happyman... We are posting our experience for others to read, we never force anyone to patronize any shops.
Ya lah, so many cheap newbie not even post any FR and yet asking for info, pm for free hold hand service etc. After read and NEVER contribute FR but instead complain here and there, also expecting us living in CM to be their free guide or free information counter. KNN, we post FR kena label as agent, why not those newbie try all places and post all the FR of diff places, see if after you compare all the limited places in CM and you agree Dolphin is the best or not? Dun knn compare CM kampong massage place to BKK hor, use the fxxking brain and you can think lah how to compare to BKK.

Just go to google and seach CM locator or other site, u can see how many massage shop there and go try every shop to see which is best, and write FR on everyone u try can bo???

And again I advise, please please DO NOT come to CM to chiong.
Old 21-05-2018, 07:38 PM
Samster

This is why i Du Lan, want free info and free hold hand service, expecting pay 1 cup of kopi we use E350 to bring you go chiong around CM......and yet after that complain girl not nice, not pretty etc and some knn people will come out say this is agent lah, stealth agent lah knn......

This is the reason why I no longer want to meet newbie, and no long want to reply PM.....only those old samsters I met before are those steady type, always well cum them with both hand to meet old friends.
Old 21-05-2018, 09:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 12
fredriv deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kslogic View Post
been to this Dolphin Spa near The Curve shopping mall in CM. nothing to shout about as the girls are not so pretty as the photos shown on the chiangmailocator and cmxseed websites. i found them to be on the heavy side and not up to kapoo standards. the only good thing is that there is a full service package listed on their menu. service really sop and nothing special. find that the bro above FR is overly exaggerated.
Hi there,

As everyone mentioned, FRs can be subjective but perhaps more importantly is also which girls are available when you are there. Not every girl is working there 24/7hr so either try your luck or already have someone in mind and check in advance. If the girl you check online is chio but went down they tell u this girl is same one but look like shit or completely different then is another matter lo, but nowadays everything also photoshopped so unless difference too much then ok lah. I've been to quite alot of kapoo in bkk and its mostly the same, photoshopped and go there different abit here and there.

For this Dolphin i went there few weeks back on a sunday without bothering to check on line or wechat and there's only like 4-5 available girls? I would say 1 is quite pretty, fair and tall with slender legs like model, 2 abit cmi and 1 still ok but unfortunately the model not really my type. The LB recept at least was quite friendly and offer a list of pics to see and let me choose but have to wait quite long, but i wasn't keen to wait so I went elsewhere to this Aurora Club which is a kapoo but offer add on option. Line-up was 9-10 and a few are my type while some tbh cmi. In the end i got what i want. Of course service SOP or not is also subjective but if you handsome young chap then of course the girl see liao also feel more song and auto give good service lo

Most impt cheong is ownself happy and see heng suay.
Old 06-06-2018, 02:26 PM
Samster

Nothing much to see in Chiangmai.......some may visit here before but some as usual can't speak Thai and not willing to spend time/money but expecting girls to treat them like big boss.

https://www.facebook.com/ThaiVisaNew...7475647843012/
Old 13-06-2018, 05:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyman007 View Post
Nothing much to see in Chiangmai.......some may visit here before but some as usual can't speak Thai and not willing to spend time/money but expecting girls to treat them like big boss.

https://www.facebook.com/ThaiVisaNew...7475647843012/
555 PG Pub sial!

I've visited Chiang Mai before, can speak some Thai and not willing to spend too much money (kiam siap mah).
Willing to spend time but don't expect girls to treat me like big boss but treat me like Piichai will do.
Old 13-06-2018, 08:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
555 PG Pub sial!

I've visited Chiang Mai before, can speak some Thai and not willing to spend too much money (kiam siap mah).
Willing to spend time but don't expect girls to treat me like big boss but treat me like Piichai will do.
come lah, knn u talk so much neber cum CM, put time put place I wait for u in CM
Old 14-06-2018, 06:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 658 / Power: 22
Shooter is a splendid one to beholdShooter is a splendid one to beholdShooter is a splendid one to beholdShooter is a splendid one to beholdShooter is a splendid one to beholdShooter is a splendid one to behold

Will be in Chiangmai in August. Any good hotel to recommend?
Prefer one that is clean and near soapy or erotic massage places.
Old 14-06-2018, 06:32 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 530 / Power: 28
Marc1966 is a glorious beacon of lightMarc1966 is a glorious beacon of lightMarc1966 is a glorious beacon of lightMarc1966 is a glorious beacon of lightMarc1966 is a glorious beacon of lightMarc1966 is a glorious beacon of light

changmai have soapy? looking for a good soapy when i visit next week
Old 17-06-2018, 05:59 PM
Samster

TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
come lah, knn u talk so much neber cum CM, put time put place I wait for u in CM
KNN pussy prices in all parts of Thailand increase so much how to cheong?
I am poor budget cheongster hor!

Cheong 1x trip in Thailand I can cheong 2x trips in Jakarta or Ho Chi Minh leh!
Even if I don't go for pussy, the beer prices in Vietnam, Cambodia and Laos are so cheap when compared to Thailand.
Thai alcohol excise tax keep increasing year on year!
I can't even be an alcoholic in Thailand any more 555!
Old 17-06-2018, 11:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
KNN pussy prices in all parts of Thailand increase so much how to cheong?
I am poor budget cheongster hor!

Cheong 1x trip in Thailand I can cheong 2x trips in Jakarta or Ho Chi Minh leh!
Even if I don't go for pussy, the beer prices in Vietnam, Cambodia and Laos are so cheap when compared to Thailand.
Thai alcohol excise tax keep increasing year on year!
I can't even be an alcoholic in Thailand any more 555!
true true.......even China now also so expensive, gone are those days in CP. But CM at least allow me to bring my own duty free bottle of whisky and only pay corkage 100 baht plus mixer.
Old 17-06-2018, 11:40 PM
Samster

Arrow Chiang Mai

Quote:
true true.......even China now also so expensive, gone are those days in CP. But CM at least allow me to bring my own duty free bottle of whisky and only pay corkage 100 baht plus mixer.
China no need to say.
Now foreigners are kena priced out by rich PRC big bosses and cheongsters.

My last trip to Chiang Mai aka LOL (Land Of Lanna) was in 2005.
Yes that's how long I've not stepped into LOL.

Maybe things may have changed now but back then I can just bring my own DFS bottle into any club or restaurant and just have to pay for mixers and ice.
No corkage fees required and in fact the servers are quite bewildered when I asked about corkage fees 555!
You can't do that in Bangkok as the corkage fees are costly.

Another thing I love about Chiang Mai is most cheong places are walkable (must be SAF trained lah).
Once touch down CNX I can just take a short leisure walk to Central Plaza (Chiang Mai Airport) to have a cheap meal at the food court before heading into the city center to check-in at hotel.
Don't have to deal with the bastard rip off tuk tuks/taxis prevalent all over Southeast Asia.

And also not forgetting the fantastic Lanna food with herb ingredients!

Chiang Mai is indeed a good place to chill (not cheong WL puyings lah) and retire.
Mountain views, fresh air, spaciousness and laid back lifestyle.

Anyway as some a**hole joker who has MIA (maybe still lurking 555) said I'm out of touch with Thailand so it's better to let those on the ground to do most of the talking lah 555.

Last edited by TonyCheong2; 17-06-2018 at 11:52 PM.
Old 18-06-2018, 02:43 AM
Samster

Re: Chiang Mai

Quote:
My last trip to Chiang Mai aka LOL (Land Of Lanna) was in 2005.
Yes that's how long I've not stepped into LOL.

Maybe things may have changed now but back then I can just bring my own DFS bottle into any club or restaurant and just have to pay for mixers and ice.
No corkage fees required and in fact the servers are quite bewildered when I asked about corkage fees 555!
You can't do that in Bangkok as the corkage fees are costly.

Another thing I love about Chiang Mai is most cheong places are walkable (must be SAF trained lah).
Once touch down CNX I can just take a short leisure walk to Central Plaza (Chiang Mai Airport) to have a cheap meal at the food court before heading into the city center to check-in at hotel.
Don't have to deal with the bastard rip off tuk tuks/taxis prevalent all over Southeast Asia.

And also not forgetting the fantastic Lanna food with herb ingredients!

Chiang Mai is indeed a good place to chill (not cheong WL puyings lah) and retire.
Mountain views, fresh air, spaciousness and laid back lifestyle.

Anyway as some a**hole joker who has MIA (maybe still lurking 555) said I'm out of touch with Thailand so it's better to let those on the ground to do most of the talking lah 555.
2005 till now 2018 is 13 years ago, that is also the time when I started to fly between CM and JKT staying a month each to sian my wife in CM and business in jkt.......everyday nothing to do waiting for her to finish work, so I sit at airport plaza starbucks kopi read news paper and bio the Uni girls from Far eastern uni while smoking outside starbucks.

Ever walk also around the old city total around 8km, best is to stay in night market area where most of the soapy, massage within walking distance. With Grab now available in CM, those tuktuk and red cab really getting hard time now......beef khao soi still my love to replace sg laksa.

Can consider to make a trip to CM lah, 13 years too long to be away from LOL......some more now thaivietjet got direct hcmc/cnx service, price also cheap sometime i see all in price 2 ways return trip less than 5000 baht

Btw corkage only some places whereby they charge 100 baht or some places like warmup, good view etc charging 200 or 300 baht.......but most of the small bar no corkage fee.
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1