The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List

Old 10-02-2017, 09:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future
Re: Rowell Ladyboys

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaankaden View Post
Which house is this bro?
its on the left hand side of the thai house, walk abit upstream, mayb about 30m.. same all LBs sitting inside the shophouse stairs
Old 15-02-2017, 08:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 257 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 669 / Power: 9
ceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to behold

Headed down last night, this batch is kinda so-so only. Only a handful were present. Took 1 post op, right before we went up the bastard OKT shouted at her to look at the clock.

What a turn off. Needless to say 15 min on the dot she told me to hurry up if not she'll go down 1st. Service here is getting shittier, not the fault of the LBs though, but thanks to the OKT. The taller OKT is alright though. But the one who's there most of the time is really bringing a bad name to this playground.

Will stay away whenever that OKT is around.
Old 15-02-2017, 08:10 PM
Samster

ceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1KnightinBKK View Post
its on the left hand side of the thai house, walk abit upstream, mayb about 30m.. same all LBs sitting inside the shophouse stairs
Tried this house before, really depends on luck. Had one with damn good service, and had one where this cannot, that cannot. Might as well go back and PCC.
Old 17-02-2017, 02:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
Dollyqueen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

What is the peak hours where all the lb will be there..and what time they usually close?
Old 17-02-2017, 02:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dollyqueen View Post
What is the peak hours where all the lb will be there..and what time they usually close?
Usually opens from 7pm-130am. Most will be there by 730, and leave by 1230-1245. Only a handful left at 1am.
Old 17-02-2017, 09:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1058 / Power: 11
tangoshow has much to be proud oftangoshow has much to be proud oftangoshow has much to be proud oftangoshow has much to be proud oftangoshow has much to be proud oftangoshow has much to be proud oftangoshow has much to be proud oftangoshow has much to be proud of

Just been there.

At least 10 LBs but none to my liking. Less than 3 customer gathering at the gate.

Saw an OKT with the slick hair, is he the 20mins man?
Old 17-02-2017, 09:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tangoshow View Post
Just been there.

At least 10 LBs but none to my liking. Less than 3 customer gathering at the gate.

Saw an OKT with the slick hair, is he the 20mins man?
Yep, he's the one either telling the FWs to go away for scolding the LBs inside.
Old 17-02-2017, 10:31 PM
Samster

tangoshow has much to be proud oftangoshow has much to be proud oftangoshow has much to be proud oftangoshow has much to be proud oftangoshow has much to be proud oftangoshow has much to be proud oftangoshow has much to be proud oftangoshow has much to be proud of

Haha.

I always have the habit to lean at the side of gate to view the LBs for a long time before deciding.

He saw me doing that many times and never said anything.

Guess a matter of time before he tells me off.
Old 17-02-2017, 10:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Haha.

I always have the habit to lean at the side of gate to view the LBs for a long time before deciding.

He saw me doing that many times and never said anything.

Guess a matter of time before he tells me off.
He doesn't tell off locals, only the foreign workers. Haha
Old 17-02-2017, 11:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceandy View Post
He doesn't tell off locals, only the foreign workers. Haha
Its funny to see how LBs are afraid of this pimp when they aint scared of nobody in the land of smiles.

Im visiting LOS next month and LB agogo bars are highly priced... so I dont if I shld go for them.

Sidetrack, I wonder when the next batch will come for rowell.
Old 18-02-2017, 04:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 20
skymud is one of the Best!skymud is one of the Best!skymud is one of the Best!

The slick hair getting on my nerve, sooner or later he will get into shit
Old 18-02-2017, 09:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

Quote:
Its funny to see how LBs are afraid of this pimp when they aint scared of nobody in the land of smiles.

Im visiting LOS next month and LB agogo bars are highly priced... so I dont if I shld go for them.

Sidetrack, I wonder when the next batch will come for rowell.
In LOS, ladyboys are priced below normal girls.. if you frequent backpage, craiglist or OT, the prices quoted in LOS are a huge relief..
Old 19-02-2017, 11:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1211 / Power: 15
mhee_21 has much to be proud ofmhee_21 has much to be proud ofmhee_21 has much to be proud ofmhee_21 has much to be proud ofmhee_21 has much to be proud ofmhee_21 has much to be proud ofmhee_21 has much to be proud ofmhee_21 has much to be proud ofmhee_21 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by ceandy View Post
Nah bro, the fierce OKT is always at H79, either telling the FW to go away or scolding the LBs inside the house. Usually has his hair slicked back.
Tall skinny chap?
Old 20-02-2017, 10:16 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhee_21 View Post
Tall skinny chap?
Short guy, hair slicked back. The tall skinny guy is friendly.
Old 21-02-2017, 06:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 12
cosmex is a Helpful and Caring Samstercosmex is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Planning to head down later. First timer. Can any expert advise how to u Indentify which houses are the ladyboys at?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1