The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List

Old 19-07-2010, 11:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 762 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5047 / Power: 19
RotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Orchard Towers ladyboys

Quote:
Originally Posted by all-rounder View Post
Sorry for my ignorance...but the Ladyboys there, are they really pretty? complete changeover to girl ?
There are kinds of LB...1 is pre opt and other is post opt.

Pre opt = haven cut
Post opt = cut already

But that doesnt means Post opts are always prettier and Pre opt. OT LBs are quite of a standard i would say..u got to check it out yourself bro
Old 20-07-2010, 04:31 AM
Samster

RotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond repute

Just had another round of great fun at OT. No actions but really enjoy ourselves alot tonight especially when 1 Amercian approach us out Romeo and ask " Can i ask you guys something? Are those gals? Or LBs? i cannot tell man!" LOL

Btw anyone wanna go OT tonight? Pm me k. I am in the drinking mood~~~

Last edited by RotiPrata Man; 20-07-2010 at 04:56 AM.
Old 20-07-2010, 11:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 19
dickrick is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdickrick is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Good to hear you guys had a good time at OT. No further details for the bros here? Price you paid? Tips you paid? Names?
Good to compare info.

My blog:http://asianladyboy.blogspot.com
Old 20-07-2010, 11:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 15
capcrunch deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Since it's a quiet night, might as well recollect the events that transpired.

Without going into too much details, Stinger1, The Prata Man and myself headed down to the familiar joint, Romeo a few times. Like I've said, the post-op talent there is stunning. Quite a number who're absolutely model quality. As for the pre-ops, pickings are a little thin, with about 7-8 of them out of the whole bunch.

Spent most of our time chatting, having a beer or 2, or 3, or 4 and just enjoying the company of some of the more friendly and eloquent ones. Beckie in particular has always been a real sweetie.

I finally settled for Belle, a tall, thin wisp of a girl. She had the most beautiful electric eyes, a thin, captivating smile, and mannerisms that were just very very sweet and girlfriend like. Had a good time with her, spent a fair bit of money (200 in all incl room), but felt like it was totally worth it. One big drawback though, she couldn't cum. As in, was fully functional, but just couldn't cum.

So those were fun times, hope more bros will come out and join in the good times, hopefully check out the talent and share the info with everyone!
Old 22-07-2010, 12:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
al89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any bros going romeo soon? will like to join.
Old 23-07-2010, 06:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 357 / Power: 15
stinger1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstinger1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstinger1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstinger1 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Another great night with RotiPrata Man and Capcrunch. Serious party bros! Even more amazing crop pf ladies, and I choose the the word "ladies" for a reason...as Capcrunch mentioned earlier, about 95% or more in Romeo's last night were post-opt. Many were brand new and several were just stunners. We had made friends earlier in the week with Beckie, who we learned was an old-timer there. I took Beckie last night, and I can tell you she is right up there with Primaleen in my top list now. Actually she is a MILF (for you younger hunters), but you would never know it. Great body, great skin, pretty, and verytalented. Damage was $200. RTF - Absolutely, and so far I have not done that with anyone else as of yet. If you are going to Romeo's these days and have something definite in mind, you really need to check with your prospective gal as to her plumbing in order to get the "fitting" you are really looking for. Happy hunting...
Old 23-07-2010, 08:13 PM
Samster

dickrick is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdickrick is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Ya Beckie is a great gal. Real slim and great personality. One of the few that speak English really well. Her degree in English helps. You're calling her a MILF? LOL For a 32 year old that's kinda overdoing it a bit! Beckie is one of the senior girls although the rest aren't far behind in terms of age.
Romeos in OT is absolutely great, especially the first few times when everything seems so new.
If you guys find Romeos so great give Bangkok or Phuket a try. You won't want to come back home.

Old 23-07-2010, 08:46 PM
Samster

Yea Romeo's is great, even if for nothing but a few drinks and some good company. Generally, it's great fun to just watch the crowds, watch the girls doing their standard routines of swarming the next guy that comes in. We figured that we're at the bottom of the barrel, they won't come to us until they're bored. Which is fine, cos we don't get harassed that much

(Explanation: It's not like they discriminate or anything. It's just that for the 3 of us, our preferences are pretty well-known among all the ladyboys, so they don't bother to hard-sell )

There was some drama yesterday. Apparently pretty ladyboy no 1 was engaged with a customer, slowly but surely building up rapport with her less-than-fluent english, when ladyboy no 2 intervened and very quickly went off with the guy. No 1 was pretty upset that she had lost $300 just like that, so was sobbing on and off for the next few hours.

Offered to buy her a drink, but she declined. Which led me to think that this girl's just a genuine hardworking slogger, with no ill-intention to con the next sucker.

I felt a tinge of sympathy and sadness, as she told me between sobs about the usual story of working hard for the family back home. Oh yes, cliché, but when it's accompanied by genuine tears of frustration, it all becomes real.

Yea, as dickrick says, it's great fun, and overwhelming sometimes, but there are also many facets of humanity in there to observe - the hierarchy, the alliances, the sometimes false fronts of friendliness, and other times genuine sweetness that comes through from these girls.

Sure they may be different, they may be our objects of pleasure, but they're surely human too.

PS as you probably can tell, I have a bit of a soft spot for pretty ladyboy no 1 (she's post-op by the way), cos I think she's pretty, and she's quite genuine in the sense that she lays it out that she's clearly there for the buck. If you wanna meet her, PM me and we'll head down to OT together

PPS Oh and this particular ladyboy has been spotted at OT. I've seen her around for the past month or so, so she might not have long left. Rush on down if you like what you see

Cartoon 1

Cartoon 2

Cartoon 3

Last edited by capcrunch; 23-07-2010 at 08:56 PM.
Old 23-07-2010, 08:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 357 / Power: 15
stinger1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstinger1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstinger1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstinger1 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Little joke about the MILF thing Dickrick...I am way older than Beckie, but we do agree she is great. What Beckie, RotiPrata Man, Capcrunch and I were discussing were just how few pre-ops frequented Romeo's lately. Beckie mentioned that the large crop that arrived the other night were all but one post-ops.
Old 23-07-2010, 10:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by capcrunch View Post
Yea, as dickrick says, it's great fun, and overwhelming sometimes, but there are also many facets of humanity in there to observe - the hierarchy, the alliances, the sometimes false fronts of friendliness, and other times genuine sweetness that comes through from these girls.

Sure they may be different, they may be our objects of pleasure, but they're surely human too.
You hit the nail on the head capcrunch. It's the many facets of humanity. There's times that you feel they deserve a good scolding and times when you could almost cry with them. Ya sure they give the usual bullshit but it's mainly harmless stuff but it's a hard life they lead not knowing where the next buck will come from and that's why I jump to their aid in my blog and do what I can for them.
Good report, thanks!

Old 24-07-2010, 04:44 AM
Samster

Only my honour to be of service

The Prata Man was just saying, we should jio more bros to go down together. Come on, who's interested? Get in touch guys!
Old 26-07-2010, 03:58 AM
Samster

Well...Sometimes going there just for drinks is already fun. Shit I keep thinking about Tiffany (Stinger tried before and keep tell me how gf she is) This post opt is really really fucking choi!
Old 27-07-2010, 05:34 PM
Samster

Anyone keen to go OT pm me... I will arrange for the session.
Old 31-07-2010, 08:37 AM
Samster

Back in town ready to hit the towers again!
Old 01-08-2010, 02:01 AM
Samster

Who's up for a get-together on Tuesday? Go for a few drinks, hit on a few ladies if you like PM me.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1