The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 24-05-2018, 10:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Arpa18 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Yangon, Myanmar / All the info in thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karasuno View Post
Yup, Oriental Spa is gone now after getting raided. Heard Apollo Hotel in Baho street provide full-service. Please confirm if you know, it’s far from where I’m staying so don’t want a wasted trip.
Myanmar should totally legalize prostitution. You know it's a win win situation. Now where do we find service-oriented places.
Old 26-05-2018, 12:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
harrgo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naydoom View Post
I think Apollo hotel is aim for Chinese visitor because every one came here is chinese. Their oil message room are not good, no bed room attached and there is peek hole at every doors. Girls are generous but ugly.
If you know if full service at Appolo - any idea which of the girls offer? Been there once but only hand job and no auto roam. Massage good though
Old 27-05-2018, 05:28 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -11 / Power: 0
devilduck is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arpa18 View Post
Myanmar should totally legalize prostitution. You know it's a win win situation. Now where do we find service-oriented places.
Legalising the chong will create a political mess as Myanmar is full of conservative minded people. Sad to hear that Oriental Spa is closed. There is one suspected PRC site on East Gyo Gone St. Right in front of Adventure Fashion Shop. I say that because the decoration of the shop is the "textbook example" of PRC shaka laka style and many chinese dudes hang out there. Can also be massage or just innocent beauty salon. But looks really suspicious to me.
Old 30-05-2018, 12:46 AM
Samster

Can you advise who at Appolo might offer more FS?
Old 31-05-2018, 05:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
waiyanphyo is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by asianhunter View Post
Thanks for the update!

What is FL
Old 01-06-2018, 07:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 0
sgbusinesshelp is a Helpful and Caring Samstersgbusinesshelp is a Helpful and Caring Samstersgbusinesshelp is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I will be in Myanmar on monday and tuesday ... any bros around to hang out with?
Old 02-06-2018, 08:00 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by waiyanphyo View Post
What is FL
Fl - free lancer
Old 02-06-2018, 08:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
perverto123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This post covers my trip to Myanmar in November 2017. Now that I’ve finally found the time (and determination) to share my mongering abroad, I’ve decided to be a bit more detailed with each experience.

I was in Myanmar for a business trip, which took a total of 5 days in both Yangon and Mandalay. I was busy with work most of the time and rarely had the time to mongering during the day. Of course, all work and no play makes Jack (not my real name) a dull boy. So, I took the opportunity to explore the area with the limited hours after dark. Based on the limited reviews, I already expected that Mandalay would be tricky. Previous reports highlighted the slim chances of getting any action without a local guide. So I started off with the Golden City Crown Hotel massage which was the only reliable lead I had. The massage center was situation at level 3 (4th storey including G floor). The receptionist quoted me the prices at 8000 kyat for 1 session (45 minutes) and 16 000 for 3 sessions. After being led to the room (the massage is done in an actual hotel room), I was told to change into pyjamas. My masseuse arrived soon after and commenced with the massage. She was wearing jeans and a tight top... A positive sign! The massage itself was pretty standard (and by that, I mean pretty alright for a massage). I was honestly quite impressed that the ML actually knew the basic strokes and there was flow to the entire session. The massage began with the legs and then arms and then head. Throughout this time, it was difficult to suppress my erection but I made sure I smiled at her each time to send the signal. As time passed, however, it seemed that I was not any closer to getting the GQ. And strangely, after a full 2 hours of massage, the masseuse signalled to me that it was over. A little surprised, I decided to take the initiative. However, after asking if she provided “special massage”, I could tell that she did not understand my intentions and decided to leave (and not come across as a creep), albeit disappointed. So I paid up and left, hornier than ever before. I ended walking around aimlessly through the streets of Mandalay, hungry for some action.

Interestingly, I came across an area around the 76th and 77th street, between the 30th and 31st street that seemed promising. From the outside, there seemed to be a couple of whore houses (because of the lighting). I decided to venture in to do some ground research.
Old 02-06-2018, 08:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
perverto123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

The difference is cleanliness of each whore house was quite different despite being budget bonks already. The house which I settled for quoted 20000 kyat for a 90 minute session. The price of extras would be negotiated directly with the girl. I indicated to the manager that I was looking for a slim and young girl and was led to a dark room. As per routine, the manager sent two hideous looking ladies before the third girl which I settled on. Under the poor lighting, it seems I had landed myself a gem. She had a rocking tight body with medium sized boobs. A figure I could not resist. However, as she approached me, I noticed something quite amiss. The girl looked like she was barely 15 and still in secondary school! I pressed her for her age before she indicated she was 18 years old. Barely legal! While still in doubt, I decide to go ahead and get down to business. I wasted no time in lying down for less than mediocre massage (effort but no skill). The massage lasted for a good 30 minutes before she popped the GQ. I quickly negotiated for a HJ at 20000 kyat (was afraid of diseases). The next hour was simply indescribable. I had the liberty of exploring every single part of her body with my finger and my tongue. What was even more amazing was that she enjoyed it too. The way she moaned and her body cringed was simply too sexy. Throughout the session, she kept prompting me to have sex (raw) and heaved a sigh of disappointment each time I declined. I’m still glad I stood firm 😂 After an hour of finger fucking and loads of mutual masturbation, I finally came. I left fully satisfied.

Of course, one can never be truly satisfied or there’d be not much to look forward to each day. Being the horny fucker I was, I revisited again the next day and requested for the same girl. Delight was written all over her face when she recognised me from the previous day. This time, however, I indicated to her that I wanted to cuddle instead of massage. We then spent the next half an hour in bed cuddling and kissing like long-lost lovers before she finally feel asleep in my arms. I only woke her up half an hour later, slowly stroking her arms and hair. We then spent the remaining half an hour kissing and toying with each other’s bodies. Once again, I politely declined when she offered to have sex. I simply couldn’t bring myself to do so to someone so young. I quickly left the house after exchanged a long embrace. What an experience that was!

On hindsight, I do feel rather guilty about what happened. Despite it happening almost 8 months ago, I still feel that I exploited her youth to achieve physical intimacy and sexual excitement for myself. It was and is something I am not proud of to this day.

My other encounters in Myanmar were in Yangon. One occured at the highly publicised massage spa at Excel Treasure Tower. The massage was decent and the price was standard. However, the only downside was the lack of roaming. My other experience was a whore house between the 18th and 19th street along the river. I was quoted 30000 kyat for a 45 minute session, inclusive of FJ. The place was rather dinghy but the only saving grace was that the lady was absolutely gorgeous. She was tanned but had amazing features... Like the traditional village girls. Untouched and untrained. The session itself ended with a HJ as I was being cautious of STDs. After my experience in Mandalay, however, everything else seemed a little dull. I ended my trip the next day and flew back home.
Old 04-06-2018, 09:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 171 / Power: 13
verytired is a Helpful and Caring Samsterverytired is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by goatee33 View Post
That's right!!
I can see u understand the rule of engagement here.

It's been a while since I partied hard. Perhaps u can give me a refresher crash course.
Old 06-06-2018, 02:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1333 / Power: 21
goatee33 has much to be proud ofgoatee33 has much to be proud ofgoatee33 has much to be proud ofgoatee33 has much to be proud ofgoatee33 has much to be proud ofgoatee33 has much to be proud ofgoatee33 has much to be proud ofgoatee33 has much to be proud ofgoatee33 has much to be proud ofgoatee33 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by verytired View Post
I can see u understand the rule of engagement here.

It's been a while since I partied hard. Perhaps u can give me a refresher crash course.
承你貴言. I am still a newbie and have tons of things to learn from the more experienced bros and you over here.
Old 06-06-2018, 02:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1333 / Power: 21
goatee33 has much to be proud ofgoatee33 has much to be proud ofgoatee33 has much to be proud ofgoatee33 has much to be proud ofgoatee33 has much to be proud ofgoatee33 has much to be proud ofgoatee33 has much to be proud ofgoatee33 has much to be proud ofgoatee33 has much to be proud ofgoatee33 has much to be proud of

Pioneer reopened...just went and it seem have put a stop to all the FL...didnt see any..mostly are those usual crowd at vibes..and the body check at the front are so detailed...

Looks like another fun place have bow out...
Old 06-06-2018, 11:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
kokobdsm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bros,
Any recommendation for sensual massage and prostitute in Yangon? Prefer young and pretty girl.
Old 08-06-2018, 01:00 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
SPASPAGUY deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for all the info at the forum. Just want to share my exp today

after reading the post here, i am so eager to go to excel tower, 3rd floor Nawarat spa. however, i accidentally went to Excel Tower hotel. The bell boy told me the only spa in the hotel is cherry spa at 6 fl. the damage is 12,000. the girl look not bad but they dont offer anything. so i thought Nawarat spa is close already

I am so eager to " off load", i quickly went to Hotel Shwegonedaing. the massage is so so ( but expensive), and the girl service is suck. ask for 30k, only can touch, without clothes off and roaming. haiz.

on my way back to my hotel, i saw.... EXCEL TOWER... shit! i decide to explore at night......

the place there is quite old but the girl serve you like a close boy friend. The damage is what is mentioned in the previous post. 17k for massage and 30k for hj with clothes off. they service your front and back... nicely..... and they will also shower for u... gentlely and prepare the clothes, shoes for you...... make me want to go there again... again and again... haaaa
Old 08-06-2018, 09:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
iinstantz is Cool - loads of Potential

brothers in myanmar
did anyone 1 of u all went to muse before and what is situation around there. pls guide
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1