The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 25-01-2019, 11:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 186 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 404 / Power: 14
p u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find better
"special service"

I've seen this phrase countless times on this forum. What exactly does it mean? Like.. raw sex?
Old 26-01-2019, 12:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 862 / Power: 7
GeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to behold
Re: "special service"

To me it means raw, cim, aj AND whatever other non-standard service loh
Old 26-01-2019, 12:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 186 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 404 / Power: 14
p u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeylangWanderer View Post
To me it means raw, cim, aj AND whatever other non-standard service loh
Thanks for the response
Old 26-01-2019, 08:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 17
saabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by p u r e View Post
I've seen this phrase countless times on this forum. What exactly does it mean? Like.. raw sex?
Serving American favorite dessert - cream pie lol
Old 26-01-2019, 09:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4286 / Power: 23
Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: "special service"

Quote:
Originally Posted by saabking View Post
Serving American favorite dessert - cream pie lol
Too many people creampie same honey pot become singapore Chao Chee Pie
http://i58.tinypic.com/2dieq7m.jpg
Evidence of moderator being gangster & threatening to ban SBF member: http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpos...postcount=2868
Old 19-02-2019, 10:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Jokeryoker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Recently went to L18H16 to try the girls there. It was my first time in this house so I expected a SOP service. After shower normal bbbj and licked in between my balls and ass. It felt really good so I pointed to my ass for AR. I thought she knew I wanted AR because she said OK. She then grabbed a condom and lube then proceeding to put in on my asshole and inserted her finger covered with a condom and started fingering my ass hole while bbbj. I was so shocked when she did that but even more shocked realizing I enjoyed it HAHA. I ejaculated in her mouth within seconds. This was a new experience for me. It's called pegging and suggest people who are looking for something new to try at least once in their life
Old 17-05-2019, 09:02 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Akuma25 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jokeryoker View Post
Recently went to L18H16 to try the girls there. It was my first time in this house so I expected a SOP service. After shower normal bbbj and licked in between my balls and ass. It felt really good so I pointed to my ass for AR. I thought she knew I wanted AR because she said OK. She then grabbed a condom and lube then proceeding to put in on my asshole and inserted her finger covered with a condom and started fingering my ass hole while bbbj. I was so shocked when she did that but even more shocked realizing I enjoyed it HAHA. I ejaculated in her mouth within seconds. This was a new experience for me. It's called pegging and suggest people who are looking for something new to try at least once in their life
Share wl number please
Old 22-05-2019, 04:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 963 / Power: 7
FLsuckers is a splendid one to beholdFLsuckers is a splendid one to beholdFLsuckers is a splendid one to beholdFLsuckers is a splendid one to beholdFLsuckers is a splendid one to beholdFLsuckers is a splendid one to beholdFLsuckers is a splendid one to beholdFLsuckers is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Wa!!! Nice!! Which gal, may i ask
Old 23-05-2019, 07:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 155 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15632 / Power: 19
Steventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Sounds great. Must give it a try, too. Which girl?

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1