The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 19-05-2019, 09:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 13
alleycat deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyalleycat deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
How I became a cheongster

Never in my lifetime would I have ever thought of being a cheongster. Not until 4 years ago.

Sex with wife was quite alright before kids came into our lives. Average probably around 4 times a month. While trying to conceive for 2nd kid, we did it every other day. It almost became a chore. However, once we had our 2nd kiddo, her libido dropped drastically.

I would get rejected by her tons of times for sex. It got so bad that we had sex once in a year.

Once. In a year.

You can imagine how bad I needed it. So I turned to GL for help. I’m thankful for such establishments because I just might harm another woman should I let my lust get the better of me. Yes I DIY often, but the feeling of sex is different than using hands I guess. At least for me.

At first, I would be filled with guilt after doing the deed in GL. But as my buddy told me, since I can’t get my lust satiated at home, its better to seek elsewhere. Think of it as seeking professional help.

After a while of cheonging, indeed I do not feel so bad after all. I still return home as a loving husband and doting father. I’ll just treat this GL thing as my side hobby. In fact, I go to GL only once every 3 months, when I figured I really needed ‘professional help’.

Just sharing my story. I believe a lot of guys face the same issue as I do.
Old 19-05-2019, 09:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 5
Woodworth deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyWoodworth deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: How I became a cheongster

Quote:
Originally Posted by alleycat View Post
Never in my lifetime would I have ever thought of being a cheongster. Not until 4 years ago.

Sex with wife was quite alright before kids came into our lives. Average probably around 4 times a month. While trying to conceive for 2nd kid, we did it every other day. It almost became a chore. However, once we had our 2nd kiddo, her libido dropped drastically.

I would get rejected by her tons of times for sex. It got so bad that we had sex once in a year.

Once. In a year.

You can imagine how bad I needed it. So I turned to GL for help. I’m thankful for such establishments because I just might harm another woman should I let my lust get the better of me. Yes I DIY often, but the feeling of sex is different than using hands I guess. At least for me.

At first, I would be filled with guilt after doing the deed in GL. But as my buddy told me, since I can’t get my lust satiated at home, its better to seek elsewhere. Think of it as seeking professional help.

After a while of cheonging, indeed I do not feel so bad after all. I still return home as a loving husband and doting father. I’ll just treat this GL thing as my side hobby. In fact, I go to GL only once every 3 months, when I figured I really needed ‘professional help’.

i feel your bro. Once i was married but yeah sex went downhill. Eventually divorced and back to the chionging scene. Thai disco, geylang, sbf, overseas sex trips with buddies.
Old 19-05-2019, 09:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 5
MongkutV deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

everyone has their reasons. just be safe when playing the field.
Old 19-05-2019, 10:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
geminiking deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

lust bro...lust.......
Old 20-05-2019, 12:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 7
kockerel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for sharing, bro
Old 20-05-2019, 12:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
Renxi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by geminiking View Post
lust bro...lust.......
Of course la, if not then love meh?
Old 20-05-2019, 08:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 7
Ruppu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodworth View Post
i feel your bro. Once i was married but yeah sex went downhill. Eventually divorced and back to the chionging scene. Thai disco, geylang, sbf, overseas sex trips with buddies.
same here too, damn sian
Old 20-05-2019, 02:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 8
SumoWrestler deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MongkutV View Post
everyone has their reasons. just be safe when playing the field.
Correct be safe
Old 20-05-2019, 02:11 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 454 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by geminiking View Post
lust bro...lust.......
When it comes to sex humans are driven by their instincts just as other species are.

Animals don't need to be taught how to have sex or how often it should be performed. It is programmed into the genetic code.

When a bitch is on heat all the male dogs in the neighborhood fight to fuck the daylights out of her and the strongest and most dominant usually wins the contest.

That is how the process is supposed to take place and the end result is that the best sperm is passed on while weaker genes fall by the wayside.

When it comes to humans Christianity and similar religions screwed things up. The idea of one male and one female bonding for life and remaining faithful forever was never the intention of our maker. Man was supposed to make every effort to spread his seed far and wide and the more powerful the man was the further afield his genes would end up.

The world is in a mess. It needs a clean reinstall not just a reboot.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 20-05-2019, 02:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14707 / Power: 78
Justin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
When it comes to sex humans are driven by their instincts just as other species are.

Animals don't need to be taught how to have sex or how often it should be performed. It is programmed into the genetic code.

When a bitch is on heat all the male dogs in the neighborhood fight to fuck the daylights out of her and the strongest and most dominant usually wins the contest.

That is how the process is supposed to take place and the end result is that the best sperm is passed on while weaker genes fall by the wayside.

When it comes to humans Christianity and similar religions screwed things up. The idea of one male and one female bonding for life and remaining faithful forever was never the intention of our maker. Man was supposed to make every effort to spread his seed far and wide and the more powerful the man was the further afield his genes would end up.

The strongest desire always win. Can't be more poignantly described 👍🏼👍🏼
Old 20-05-2019, 04:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 13
alleycat deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyalleycat deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post

This is really true. I have suppressed myself for way too long. Now, a cheongster as long as I can sustain, financially after setting aside household and savings.

I'll just take it as a way to release, so I can continue to work and provide for family.
Old 21-05-2019, 12:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 296 / Power: 6
danilov is one of the Best!danilov is one of the Best!danilov is one of the Best!
Quote:

Many chiongsters are in the same category as you. Though mass media like to potray all as perverts, but really most are ordinary people seeking an outlet. Get it out of the system helps to de-stress and in fact allows most to go about their lives better. Like therapy.

Just don't catch any std or get "caught"
Old 21-05-2019, 12:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1531 / Power: 10
miumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant future

It started with lust. But, if not for sbf, I guess I'll live the life of a "normal" person. As it is, found SBF when there's still newsgroup (soc.culture.singapore) in mid 1990s and all health broke loose from then.
Old 21-05-2019, 01:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Hytronic is Cool - loads of Potential
Never thought of divorce ? I'm facing the shit too for years liao.

Quote:
This is really true. I have suppressed myself for way too long. Now, a cheongster as long as I can sustain, financially after setting aside household and savings.

I'll just take it as a way to release, so I can continue to work and provide for family.
Old 21-05-2019, 08:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1531 / Power: 10
miumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant future

2 kids. Maybe divorce is not a viable option.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1