The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
denisee, everina

Old 25-08-2020, 02:08 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -17 / Power: 0
gtr88 is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Sex with other people gf/wife

come on guys let's start this topic
Old 25-08-2020, 02:10 AM
Samster (M)

Re: Sex with other people gf/wife

I had a young milf and she even went overseas to find me to let me fxxx her.
Old 25-08-2020, 06:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 299 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2434 / Power: 12
NiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond repute

Makan two people’s gf and one wife. Best still two of them allow raw and creamed
Old 25-08-2020, 07:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1344 / Power: 14
singleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtr88 View Post
come on guys let's start this topic
how about ur gf or wife (if there is any)? u ok they have sex with other man/boy?

if u are talkin abt pro then is normal.. bcos a lot of pro out there some are already married.. so considered as "sex with other people wife"?
Old 25-08-2020, 08:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 872 / Power: 13
iceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to behold

Are you talking about an affair or the husband/boyfriend knows? The hot wife, cuckold, swinging scene is very much alive here. Just that those people prefer playing with other like-minded people, very rarely do they invite complete strangers (specially if your a single guy), to join in the fun. Finding a willing female companion will make entry a lot easily, but like everything there are rules and boundaries to follow.
Old 25-08-2020, 12:22 PM
Samster (M)

Just want to hear others experience. My friend got caught by their husband and luckily nothing happens.
Old 25-08-2020, 12:44 PM
Samster

iceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to behold

I more interested in your friend‘a story. Kenna caught still nothing happen. Mine are all with permission from husband/BF.
Old 25-08-2020, 12:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 322 / Power: 4
Aircond is one of the Best!Aircond is one of the Best!Aircond is one of the Best!Aircond is one of the Best!

With my friend’s wife. Terrific experience.
My friend was always outstation.
Old 25-08-2020, 01:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aircond View Post
You are a good frd indeed. Helping him out when hes not ard....... I certainly don't need frd like you.
Old 25-08-2020, 02:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 275 / Power: 18
ongkp is one of the Best!ongkp is one of the Best!ongkp is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aircond View Post
Hard to find friend like you lor....
Old 25-08-2020, 02:58 PM
Samster

The question is did your friend ask you to help or you self service?
Old 25-08-2020, 05:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 15
JacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond repute

I always avoid other people wife or gf because i could feel the pain of being dishonoured that way.

But there was 1 such woman i had to fuck. She's from prc and so was her husband. Both PR and the husband was full of contempt for Singaporeans. Once heard him say Singapore has so many Chinese so one day Singapore will be returned to China. Yeah... the sort of FT our government brings in.

So, I did what a Singaporean man should do.

I fucked his wife and in ways best described with several posts of its own. I let him find out when I had enough fun and the effects of the revenge were unparred.
Old 25-08-2020, 05:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 264 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2144 / Power: 17
BushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JacqueMerlin View Post
I always avoid other people wife or gf because i could feel the pain of being dishonoured that way.

But there was 1 such woman i had to fuck. She's from prc and so was her husband. Both PR and the husband was full of contempt for Singaporeans. Once heard him say Singapore has so many Chinese so one day Singapore will be returned to China. Yeah... the sort of FT our government brings in.

I fucked his wife and in ways best described with several posts of its own. I let him find out when I had enough fun and the effects of the revenge were unparred.
So he found out you screwed his wife?

Up you for doing Singapore right!
Old 25-08-2020, 05:28 PM
Samster

Quote:

Kindly accept my humble points for doing us proud
Old 25-08-2020, 05:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1026 / Power: 19
DTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud of

Quote:

Salute n respect Bro, u did Singapore proud!

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1