The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 04-09-2018, 05:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 161 / Power: 6
RinxRin is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRinxRin is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Depression Chit Chat/Support Thread

Ive to say i didnt really read through the 4 pages.

But i believe everyone has their down days/time.
And sometimes honestly, we just want to stay depressed for a little while more. To grieve, to mourn or to heal.

It kind of sucks when people around is constantly trying to throw you bombs of positivity. Its good. They really care. But sometimes im sure some of us just want to rant without the usual "i told you so", "you need to love youself more", "time to move on" kind of replies.

When im depressed and i know i want to stay in darkness for awhile, ill off all my whatsapp and just drown alone.
Old 04-09-2018, 08:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14707 / Power: 78
Justin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond repute
Well said, everyone just needs a little me time and a time for self absorb and self reflection

Quote:
Originally Posted by RinxRin View Post
Ive to say i didnt really read through the 4 pages.

But i believe everyone has their down days/time.
And sometimes honestly, we just want to stay depressed for a little while more. To grieve, to mourn or to heal.

It kind of sucks when people around is constantly trying to throw you bombs of positivity. Its good. They really care. But sometimes im sure some of us just want to rant without the usual "i told you so", "you need to love youself more", "time to move on" kind of replies.

When im depressed and i know i want to stay in darkness for awhile, ill off all my whatsapp and just drown alone.
Old 05-09-2018, 07:13 PM
Samster

Justin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by blowmedry123 View Post
nice thread TS. sometimes people just wanted a place to talk and let out their stress but some things are hard to talk among friends. People tend to come to online to let out their stress as it is anonymous. Good job!

Was looking for such a place past months as my girlfriend of 4 years left me with another person. But everything is over now!

so if anyone need someone to listen to them can post it here. i believe any of us here will reply and make you feel better!
Sorry to hear about your ex gf. I'm sure things will work out for the better for you. It always does

Dark, lonely days don't last forever.
Old 05-09-2018, 07:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3169 / Power: 19
fion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin Bieber View Post
Dark, lonely days don't last forever.
i love this. life is about learning to calm yourself. the storm will always pass. it might be raining now, but it cannot possibly rain forever ❤️
Old 05-09-2018, 08:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Ahboy89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Sis,

I'm just some random guy, you are not alone to deal with certain struggle or feeling you have to deal with it every single day.
All the best to you, and live you on your own terms.
Whatever those bullshit people talk about being positive, is just they dont understand about not just being positive that will solve the issue or even treatment will help.
Somehow somewhere is still there even you recover from it or not.
Just have to deal with it every single day or even when required.

Hope you have a really great day and great career and great life ahead 💪

Take care
Old 06-09-2018, 01:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2518 / Power: 21
navras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond repute

I think the important thing is learn to deal with it and manage it.
Stay positive.

http://dsc-sexualhealth.com.sg
to alert you there is a big liar, cheating relationship with customers and borrowed money nvr returned.
be more careful ! don't fall into KC trap
Old 06-09-2018, 08:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 161 / Power: 11
ChocolatTherapy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChocolatTherapy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
First of all, thank you both for spending time to write your thoughts/comments here. I really feel this might be a misunderstanding, borne out of goodwill from bro Karlman.

Bro Karlman, we really appreciate your time and concern to write your advise and comments here. Thank you very much

@ Sis ChocolatTherapy, we PMed and spoke. I think if you are willing , let us just move on and create positive vibes here. Afterall, I don't think anyone with pure thoughts will mean bad or ulterior intentions to another person here

Let live and live, everyone. Create friends, not foes

Just my very humble thoughts. From Justin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Sharing the same sentiments as u bro Justin ....peace on earth n goodwill to all men ...love n NO WAR pls
Guys,

I am not starting anything here alright?
Just that.... nvm.

Seeking partner in crime for a backpacking trip to Cambodia in 2019.
Hit me up if you are game for it.
Old 07-09-2018, 09:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 266 / Power: 8
samster101 is one of the Best!samster101 is one of the Best!samster101 is one of the Best!

Read all pages. ChocolatTherapy writes intelligently. She already wrote she is here to rant. She didnt come here to seek help. She has her own team of professionals helping her. To offer her unsolicited advice is demeaning to her. It is condescending and unnecessary. Yes, you had good intentions. But nobody asked for it. So please don't kay kiang and act hero. You merely made her feel lousy. Just saying.

TS,
Hope this thread is not a click bait

@ChocolatTherapy, thanks for sharing.
Old 07-09-2018, 10:22 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fion.18 View Post
i love this. life is about learning to calm yourself. the storm will always pass. it might be raining now, but it cannot possibly rain forever ❤️
There's always sunshine after the ☔
Old 07-09-2018, 11:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3169 / Power: 19
fion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
There's always sunshine after the ☔
thats the beauty of life.

quite some time ago, i thought my world ended when i saw the man i loved with all that i had, die in front of my very eyes. But what seemed to be the end, was just the beginning of another new journey for me. a journey of self discovery, self love and immense strength. and that, it is my sunshine after the storm ❤️
Old 07-09-2018, 11:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 6
bigyellowbird deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by samster101 View Post
Read all pages. ChocolatTherapy writes intelligently. She already wrote she is here to rant. She didnt come here to seek help. She has her own team of professionals helping her. To offer her unsolicited advice is demeaning to her. It is condescending and unnecessary. Yes, you had good intentions. But nobody asked for it. So please don't kay kiang and act hero. You merely made her feel lousy. Just saying.

TS,

Thanks for sharing wonderful insights.
Old 07-09-2018, 11:42 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fion.18 View Post
thats the beauty of life.

quite some time ago, i thought my world ended when i saw the man i loved with all that i had, die in front of my very eyes. But what seemed to be the end, was just the beginning of another new journey for me. a journey of self discovery, self love and immense strength. and that, it is my sunshine after the storm ❤️
Oh no, I'm terribly sorry to hear all that. I'm glad you managed to get yourself up again and pick up the pieces

Change is the only thing constant, we just have to learn from the past, adapt and move on hopefully in a more positive way
Old 07-09-2018, 11:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 7
iniboss deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by samster101 View Post

TS,

Fully agreed with you bro!
Old 07-09-2018, 12:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
9sao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by navras View Post
I think the important thing is learn to deal with it and manage it.
Stay positive.
That's the best way!
Old 08-09-2018, 03:44 AM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1276 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15151 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

good thread...
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1