The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 08-04-2019, 09:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 12
FEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud of
Re: SIA Air Stewardess

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajv88 View Post
Great! Ever bonk her while she is wearing uniform?
FUCKING OF COS LA! Cum on her uniform some more! But she still never allows CIM! Shiok....my raw cock is coated with her wet cunt juice all the time!
Old 08-04-2019, 09:26 PM
Samster

FEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheesebeast View Post
Was walking around Changi Airport the other day and noticed that most SIA stewardess had ample boobs, at least b cup. Is it a requirement for applicants to have at least b cup boobs to get the job? Or is there some padding in their uniform that make them look bustier? Any bros know of babes working with SIA or even lucky enough to unwrap some of them? Would like some insights on this.

I have banged some air stewardesses from silkair, lufthansa, scoot, airasia and fly emirates but am still waiting to bed an SIA babe.
just curious....how did you ditch all these air stewardesses? Any advice?
Old 08-04-2019, 09:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 163 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18312 / Power: 26
lookingaround has a reputation beyond reputelookingaround has a reputation beyond reputelookingaround has a reputation beyond reputelookingaround has a reputation beyond reputelookingaround has a reputation beyond reputelookingaround has a reputation beyond reputelookingaround has a reputation beyond reputelookingaround has a reputation beyond reputelookingaround has a reputation beyond reputelookingaround has a reputation beyond reputelookingaround has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOGK View Post

DROOL ...
D
What a Familiar sight!opps....I meant those seats! The nostalgic A330!
Old 08-04-2019, 09:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 7
sunshots deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by FEDERER801 View Post
FUCKING OF COS LA! Cum on her uniform some more! But she still never allows CIM! Shiok....my raw cock is coated with her wet cunt juice all the time!
Raw some more! Well done bro
Old 08-04-2019, 09:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunshots View Post
Raw some more! Well done bro
of cos....raw her..my gf now....then raw whores is it? that one then siao!
Old 08-04-2019, 10:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2928 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 7
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Seriously I don’t know what is so fucking difficult. They are just like any women. If you fly on japan, Taiwan or China airlines before, SQ stewardess are just like any women la. I think the marketing of the superior SQ image makes them feels elite. But seriously no big deal. Do you know China even got airlines schools. Their stewardess are hot and super friendly.

If you look at FL (local flavor), you are paying $300-500 per pop as they are holding SG passport. Going for chio PRC only sets u $100-150 whereas Korean are about $200. Jap AV are more premuoum at $600-800. Why settle for SG? Just because of SG passport? If that is the case, you are missing on a lot of things
Old 08-04-2019, 10:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14343 / Power: 13
Silentreader88 has a reputation beyond reputeSilentreader88 has a reputation beyond reputeSilentreader88 has a reputation beyond reputeSilentreader88 has a reputation beyond reputeSilentreader88 has a reputation beyond reputeSilentreader88 has a reputation beyond reputeSilentreader88 has a reputation beyond reputeSilentreader88 has a reputation beyond reputeSilentreader88 has a reputation beyond reputeSilentreader88 has a reputation beyond reputeSilentreader88 has a reputation beyond repute

I always bio their longkang silently!
Old 08-04-2019, 11:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 535 / Power: 20
LittleGiant is a glorious beacon of lightLittleGiant is a glorious beacon of lightLittleGiant is a glorious beacon of lightLittleGiant is a glorious beacon of lightLittleGiant is a glorious beacon of lightLittleGiant is a glorious beacon of light

standard in sq girls drop so much

not just looks but the way they talk, cant carry the brand anymore
Old 09-04-2019, 12:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5119 / Power: 19
nacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Was walking around Changi Airport the other day and noticed that most SIA stewardess had ample boobs, at least b cup. Is it a requirement for applicants to have at least b cup boobs to get the job? Or is there some padding in their uniform that make them look bustier? Any bros know of babes working with SIA or even lucky enough to unwrap some of them? Would like some insights on this.

I have banged some air stewardesses from silkair, lufthansa, scoot, airasia and fly emirates but am still waiting to bed an SIA babe.
TS, do you need to take biz class or first class to bonk them?
Please share with us on the secret formula used.
Old 09-04-2019, 01:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
WoHaiHao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silentreader88 View Post
I always bio their longkang silently!
And then silently PCC in the plane toilet?
Old 09-04-2019, 08:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1278 / Power: 21
tiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud of

Love to see them serving food and bending down at the food trolley... always get the aisle seat!

But more often than not , u will see that their TOP is quite secure and those with b cups or push up will not see anything... c cups and above sometimes u can see cleavage when bending down cos their TOP will open up and u can see their bra cups...yummy !!!

Quote:

Old 09-04-2019, 08:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 560 / Power: 9
Cheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to all

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by nacho View Post
TS, do you need to take biz class or first class to bonk them?
Please share with us on the secret formula used.
Nothing special and no secret formula la bros. Being an air stewardess is just their job. Underneath their uniforms they are just normal ladies - with superb figures of course haha. Banging them definitely fulfills the fantasy and gives an ego boost.

But am still waiting to bed an SIA babe (in uniform)
Old 09-04-2019, 08:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 479 / Power: 13
wildcard87 is a glorious beacon of lightwildcard87 is a glorious beacon of lightwildcard87 is a glorious beacon of lightwildcard87 is a glorious beacon of lightwildcard87 is a glorious beacon of light

Polymate who was interested in me during school days...had a fling with her. Didn't meet for many many many years after graduating. Saw that she was on FB and added her,caught her on my flight to Taipei.Had dinner,chat and drinks.Had her in uniform. Over the years,boobs still small when released from bra/bikini. But height lah...Reckon need to reach overhead cabin mah.Thing that was minus for me...she smokes quite a bit.Still talking on and off.Fun girl,happy times
Old 09-04-2019, 10:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 372 / Power: 20
DiabloX is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDiabloX is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDiabloX is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDiabloX is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I ever joked with one deep longkang sq girl on the plane: is that for me to swipe my card? ended up bonking her a few months later rather than whacked for sexual harassment ..
Old 09-04-2019, 11:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 287 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1254 / Power: 12
peregrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud of

Bet this will turn most of you guys on
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1