The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 04-05-2019, 01:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 500 / Power: 9
fuckjedi is a glorious beacon of lightfuckjedi is a glorious beacon of lightfuckjedi is a glorious beacon of lightfuckjedi is a glorious beacon of lightfuckjedi is a glorious beacon of lightfuckjedi is a glorious beacon of light
After Alice: Cassie

Greetings to all bros!

First off, my humble apologies for not being active in this forum for some time. I have been busy with work and was away from SG for long periods. I want to thank those who have been upping me points and have enjoyed the encounters I have gone through with Alice.

Just wanted to update a few things that have happened as of late...

This is a continuation of the current situation I'm having with my sis in law and cousin in law. For those who have been following the Alice thread, take this as the next chapter in the ongoing story so far.

Because I'm currently back in SG, I'll do my best to pen down whatever that's been going on. In the meantime, welcome to the next chapter...

1st May

Kendra and I, together with my in-laws, were chatting as we stood at the departure lounge at Changi Airport. A few minutes later, Alice walked over to where we were, Cassie following close behind.

ALICE: Alright everyone, I've to go now.

Each of us gave her a long hug before she went in. As I took my turn, Alice whispered in my ear "I'll call you when I'm in there."

As part of her promotion to a higher management post at work, Alice had to be based in New York for an indefinite amount of time. She broke the news to us (her family) over dinner, but Cassie and I were the first ones she told after what was probably our last sex together during our regular lunch meetups in the hotel room. I was sad to see her go, but I knew that Cassie is still around, and the good news was that she doesn't have to travel much for work.

As we watched her disappear from view in the departure lounge, I tried to remain cheerful as we walked back to the car. Kendra had kept silent, and I knew that she was sad to not see her sister around the family home for a long while.

My phone vibrated and I knew that Alice is calling, so I pretended to excuse myself for a bathroom break and headed to the nearest gents where I answered the phone.

ALICE: Good to talk?

ME: Yup I'm in the gents.

A: I didn't want to make it so obvious in front of everybody back there. I told Cassie that she's your stand in wife now. She knows what to do. I gave her my keys to your place.

M: I'm going to miss you, Alice. I'll try to make a trip there soon.

A: You better, sweetie. Or else I'll start fucking some other married guy over there.

We both laughed and said our goodbyes. Alice said she will text me once she's reached New York. I quickly washed up and went back to the car.

3rd May

I parked the car and walked back to the lift lobby. I had just sent Kendra off at the airport where she left on a 2 week trip to Europe for work and a short holiday with one of her close girlfriends.

Alice had texted me yesterday after she settled down at her apartment in New York, and as I opened the door, I was greeted by the familiar sight of clothes on the floor and the sound of the shower running in the bathroom.

I walked into the room quietly, and took off my clothes as I made my way into the bathroom. "I was wondering when you'll be back" Cassie smiled as I put my hands around her waist. Immediately she turned around, gave me a long kiss and made her way down to my cock.

We dried off and made our way to the bedroom. I turned Cassie around in a doggy position at the edge of the bed, and she let out a loud moan the moment my cock entered her pussy. I started off with slow thrusts that escalated into faster and harder thrusts, causing her to scream.

"FUCK...FUCK....BABY DONT STOP.....FUCK ME HARDER.....AH....AH..." Cassie screamed as she grabbed the sheets. I took my cock out, turned her around and with both her legs on my shoulders, started pumping away. The bed was rocking hard with our movement, and I bent down and gave Cassie a long kiss before I felt I was on the brink.

I got Cassie off me, took her hand and led her to the floor where she instinctively knelt down and started sucking and stroking away at my cock. A few moments later, I came deep in Cassie's mouth. I laid down in bed as Cassie laid down next to me, my cum still in her mouth. I thought she was going to swallow, but she moved down to my still hard cock, and with the cum in her mouth, she sucked my cock and the moist feeling of her cum filled mouth was amazing.

"It feels a little weird now that I'm the new stand in wife" Cassie said as we both sat up in bed. I put my arm around her and we had another round of sex in the shower before we headed out for dinner.

We reached the hawker center at East Coast and as I was walking back to the table with the food we ordered, Cassie spotted a familiar face queuing up at one of the stalls. I turned to look and realized who she was referring to. A few minutes later, Danica walked over to where we were.
Old 04-05-2019, 08:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
Lewislow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: After Alice: Cassie

Good start bro, 1st camper here
Old 05-05-2019, 06:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9745 / Power: 25
sponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond repute

great to see your sharing TS, do continue updating this story.
Old 05-05-2019, 08:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3833 / Power: 9
rawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond repute

please share more updates ts, it's really nice story.
Old 05-05-2019, 09:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 357 / Power: 6
Zax51 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZax51 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZax51 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZax51 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Camping for more!!
Old 05-05-2019, 11:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5133 / Power: 10
Informer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond repute

this is a nice story, do keep the updates coming.
Old 05-05-2019, 11:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5909 / Power: 20
ml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond repute

welcum back and waiting for more sexiting story...
Old 05-05-2019, 02:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 7
LowIndex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice start bro, please continue
Old 05-05-2019, 06:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 165 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9739 / Power: 18
Orange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond repute

Looks like a promising story, please continue bro TS
Old 06-05-2019, 05:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Sure hope TS will update more soon, this story is very nice.
Old 06-05-2019, 06:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9298 / Power: 26
basfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond repute

nice story TS, shall wait for more updates.
Old 06-05-2019, 08:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5007 / Power: 10
KTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond repute

setting up my tent here for more of this nice story.
Old 06-05-2019, 02:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 7
Caraboa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support and camping too!!
Old 06-05-2019, 03:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 412 / Power: 10
questionzz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterquestionzz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterquestionzz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterquestionzz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterquestionzz is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Such a good story, had me hooked ever since the first Alice story.

Alice is still my favourite. hope she comes back soon.
Old 07-05-2019, 06:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8844 / Power: 16
Cash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond repute

keep on sharing this story TS, it's really nice.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1