The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 19-05-2019, 05:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
tongueworks deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Property agent

Anyone has encounter any horny or sluty property agent to intro or encounter. I’m looking to sell my flat. So maybe is a good ideal if anyone has one to intro.
Old 19-05-2019, 01:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1359 / Power: 23
nuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud of
Re: Property agent

Every few months, we have someone starting a thread hoping to get laid by a horny property agent.

Welcome to the club.
Old 19-05-2019, 02:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 191 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1866 / Power: 19
KinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by tongueworks View Post
Anyone has encounter any horny or sluty property agent to intro or encounter. I’m looking to sell my flat. So maybe is a good ideal if anyone has one to intro.
How much of a commission are you willing to offer? Or you selling a whole block? Who would risk their license just for you cheap thrill. Wake up your fucking idea, Cheebye
Old 19-05-2019, 03:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 7
Rxxx3 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRxxx3 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRxxx3 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

The premium must be high enough to open her legs...
Old 19-05-2019, 03:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4208 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

gotta own a GCB in order to access the gcb?
Old 19-05-2019, 04:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 6
Michaelchong11 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMichaelchong11 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Unless you are selling a plot of land or something
Old 19-05-2019, 05:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 531 / Power: 13
Splitter100 is a glorious beacon of lightSplitter100 is a glorious beacon of lightSplitter100 is a glorious beacon of lightSplitter100 is a glorious beacon of lightSplitter100 is a glorious beacon of lightSplitter100 is a glorious beacon of light

Unless u giving her 80% comm
Old 19-05-2019, 05:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
slumels deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sell whole island even better
Old 19-05-2019, 05:59 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 265 / Power: 0
SQ2600 is one of the Best!SQ2600 is one of the Best!SQ2600 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuclearkid View Post
Every few months, we have someone starting a thread hoping to get laid by a horny property agent.

Welcome to the club.
I had an ah kah liao stewardess colleague who left SIA after her contract ended to become a property agent. We lost touch because she was so busy in her new job and when we finally manage to meet up again some months later..... I found out she was a top performer at her agency and successfully handling an enbloc sale despite being a newbie in the line. I asked whats her secret to her success...... she replied - " do you know how many dicks I had to suck to persuade those owners to sell? And sometimes I'm so sore down there that I cannot even sit properly."

Until today I am still not sure whether she was telling the truth or just pulling my leg.

Whatever it is...... I am happy for her as she has moved up the socio-economic ladder with the employment change. She is now a Director at another property agency and has bought her own landed property. She also changes new cars every couple of years. All of this would not have happened if she had remained as a stewardess with SIA.
Old 19-05-2019, 07:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1419 / Power: 15
Aware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by SQ2600 View Post
I had an ah kah liao stewardess colleague who left SIA after her contract ended to become a property agent. We lost touch because she was so busy in her new job and when we finally manage to meet up again some months later..... I found out she was a top performer at her agency and successfully handling an enbloc sale despite being a newbie in the line. I asked whats her secret to her success...... she replied - " do you know how many dicks I had to suck to persuade those owners to sell? And sometimes I'm so sore down there that I cannot even sit properly."

Until today I am still not sure whether she was telling the truth or just pulling my leg.

Whatever it is...... I am happy for her as she has moved up the socio-economic ladder with the employment change. She is now a Director at another property agency and has bought her own landed property. She also changes new cars every couple of years. All of this would not have happened if she had remained as a stewardess with SIA.
I believe what your ex-colleague said. I have met quite a few already and those brothers and sisters who are honest with themselves know such practices are quite prevalent though done very discreetly....and not just in the real estate industry.
Old 19-05-2019, 08:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 5
raylee1212 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

True. Life is as such.
Old 19-05-2019, 08:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 5
leechowder deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Good for her👍
Old 19-05-2019, 09:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
tongueworks deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I understand some bro saying money must be a lot and stuff. But there will still be those high sex drive or horny or slut their way to close deal. Sometime not about the amount u give right. For example ons u pay meh? Anyway nice share of some of the story there.
Old 19-05-2019, 09:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 191 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1866 / Power: 19
KinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by tongueworks View Post
I understand some bro saying money must be a lot and stuff. But there will still be those high sex drive or horny or slut their way to close deal. Sometime not about the amount u give right. For example ons u pay meh? Anyway nice share of some of the story there.
Fuck you understand? If I can zap you here, I will. If not I will look for your next post to zap you. There is difference between ONS and professional ethics. Tell me your wife or gf or mother or grandmother which profession I go ask them if they will spread their legs for me.

Fucking mother cheebye fucker
Old 19-05-2019, 09:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 5
MongkutV deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aware66 View Post
I believe what your ex-colleague said. I have met quite a few already and those brothers and sisters who are honest with themselves know such practices are quite prevalent though done very discreetly....and not just in the real estate industry.
it happens in all industries if i might add.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1