The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 21-09-2016, 03:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 390 / Power: 15
easytan is a living Saint! - you won't find bettereasytan is a living Saint! - you won't find bettereasytan is a living Saint! - you won't find bettereasytan is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Overprice in dome 2

yes bro
Mr_don_juan ,you been here since pussy licker .
wonder how is him now ,i lost his number .

This china OKT are all useless fellow .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_don_juan View Post
That my first fr within a year. Yup understand after all we Cheong we want to be happy. The photo need to be same as the person and not get cheated yah
Old 21-09-2016, 03:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7010 / Power: 16
Mr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by easytan View Post
yes bro
Mr_don_juan ,you been here since pussy licker .
wonder how is him now ,i lost his number .

This china OKT are all useless fellow .
He retired I think no longer in contact.

Talk cock and fart all come through the same breath. TCSS and be Happy!
说话和放屁都是一样的,一口气而以,开心就好!

Don't talk to me abt love, dreams, i don't need these in my life
别跟我谈理想,戒了,本少爷DJ想干嘛就干嘛去。。

正妹我最爱 DJ 妹妹 collection
Old 21-09-2016, 08:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
tommyjohnson deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

good old days of pussylicker. all his girls are up there one.
Old 08-11-2016, 12:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 520 / Power: 16
charmton123 is a glorious beacon of lightcharmton123 is a glorious beacon of lightcharmton123 is a glorious beacon of lightcharmton123 is a glorious beacon of lightcharmton123 is a glorious beacon of lightcharmton123 is a glorious beacon of light

Totally agree, unlike now.
Old 15-01-2017, 03:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 16
Eager2enter is a splendid one to beholdEager2enter is a splendid one to beholdEager2enter is a splendid one to beholdEager2enter is a splendid one to beholdEager2enter is a splendid one to beholdEager2enter is a splendid one to behold

not only are their prices getting overpriceed and service dropping, alot even have fking attitude problem (some even their okt oso sibeh attitude).

fellow bros really should work together to bring the price down. only a few in dome 2 are offering reasonable prices like unlimited shots 90mins at 120~150 (but not all are good and some really f**king attitude problem)

the rest really getting over priced
Old 15-01-2017, 08:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 16
Blackjack deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBlackjack deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Perhaps TS can start a Compilation Thread of FLs and bros contribute with FRs showing link to her stable page, and give his personal price rating for the FL, eg $70/1/1FJ even though she advertises at $100/1/1FJ.
Old 16-01-2017, 01:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 20
TimDuncan21 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Demand = Supply

Look at GL, almost like a dead town, where are the FL girls? Compared 5 years ago.
AV is patrolling everyday and you can see more tourists with families using the budget hotels.

You see all these girls hiding in private apartment, costs incurred and applied to us.
Paid advertising also costs, we pay again.
What to do?

If Bros find it too ex, starved them and prices will gradually adjust.
Just my 2 cents.
Old 16-01-2017, 08:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 13
sgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Been a fan of the Thai ladies for some years, and enjoyed very good times with some of them.

Then a few months earlier, decided to get a taste of the PRC ladies for the variety. A few of them turned out to be gems -- comparable to the Thais in terms of service standards. Unfortunately, most were, at best mediocre -- looks were mostly ordinary (their photos look way better) and worse, their attitude is disheartening -- this cannot, that cannot.... despite promising everything can in their write-ups.

Recently switched back to the Thais. My god.... what a big, big difference! If one looks hard enough, for the same price, one gets more time, much better looking girls and in terms of service..... everything can! Don't think I am ever going back to Dome 2....
Old 30-01-2017, 06:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 247 / Power: 20
nimrod69 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternimrod69 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternimrod69 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Dome 2 FL
Prices have indeed increased.
Services ? Phew phew phew, prices does not match services provided
write-ups of services r rubbish as they always have excuses (that webmaster anyhow write)
Some r quite preety but Attitude sucks, rush service cycle u out as fast as possible.

Need to be sibei careful to pick a good bonk !

Lao, cambo, thai worth the moola

cheers
Old 30-01-2017, 06:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 874 / Power: 19
Marlborolights is a splendid one to beholdMarlborolights is a splendid one to beholdMarlborolights is a splendid one to beholdMarlborolights is a splendid one to beholdMarlborolights is a splendid one to beholdMarlborolights is a splendid one to beholdMarlborolights is a splendid one to behold

Price is subjective to individual. One can always move north to JB for some fun.. I did, why not you?

I had a friend due to his laziness he just wanna bonk in Singapore, so who's fault?
Old 01-02-2017, 07:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1599 / Power: 15
HonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant future

if pay 150 i rather go gl, at least chances are higher i will get frenching, bbbj, ass rimming (depending on wl) and more then 15 mins of bonking time...and yeah shower together...

but that is not to say there are no more fl that has the correct work "ethics", just harder to find maybe only 1 out of 10 than can come across..
Old 01-02-2017, 07:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 15
ibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond repute

Name and shame Bros !
FL change name or tel, repost and shame them !
Old 05-02-2017, 02:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 16
stud_meier deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

+1 as support from me. Upping this thread...
Old 04-06-2017, 02:35 PM
Samster

Mr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond repute

Name 姓名:S+28号Du Juan(杜鹃)
Age 年龄:18-23
Height 身高 :170cm
Boobs 胸围:36E(all natural)
Damage 价格:$220/1/1
Room & CD Included 包房包套
Area 地区:Central Area 中部地区
Location 地点 : Hotel work 酒店开工
Mobile 联络号码 : 8122 7097
Pls say from 【sgwes】 when contact! 请说从【狼群网】看到的!
Wechat 微信 ID : H93598220
Service 服务: Tarma★特色双飞 / Shower togetherv★鸳鸯浴 / Simple massage★简单按摩 / Nipples★舔奶头 / Painting★舔鲍鱼 / Roam★漫游 / Chest push★胸推 / CIM★有套口爆 / Frenching★舌吻 / 69Type★69式 / BBBJ★无套口胶 / FJ★有套啪啪 /
About 介绍:
Tarma 特色双飞:$600/60mins/1shot FJ(搭配S+27号或S+26或S+21号双飞,600新币,一小时,一次做爱,可以中途换套)
Dear brothers. If you ever discovers the pictures here are fakes or if the pictures and actual person resemblance has a big difference, do choose to walk away. Do not believe any fancy words or stories. If any of their listed service are fakes, do leave a message for us and reply you as soon as possible. 各位兄弟,如果你发现这里的照片是假照片或照片和本人差距很大,请选择直接离开,请不要相信她们的任何花言 巧语。如果发现有虚假服务,请留言给我们,我们会尽快回复您。

Overpriced pussy.$600 for tarma hahaha. Boycott!!!

说话和放屁都是一样的,一口气而以,开心就好!

别跟我谈理想,戒了,本少爷DJ想干嘛就干嘛去。。

正妹我最爱 DJ 妹妹 collection
Old 13-06-2017, 01:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nimrod69 View Post
Dome 2 FL
Prices have indeed increased.
Services ? Phew phew phew, prices does not match services provided
write-ups of services r rubbish as they always have excuses (that webmaster anyhow write)
Some r quite preety but Attitude sucks, rush service cycle u out as fast as possible.

Need to be sibei careful to pick a good bonk !

Lao, cambo, thai worth the moola

cheers
We need to boycott any fl here that charges $180 above . It's only this year after cny that rates start to increase. Pls support boycotting them.

说话和放屁都是一样的,一口气而以,开心就好!

别跟我谈理想,戒了,本少爷DJ想干嘛就干嘛去。。

正妹我最爱 DJ 妹妹 collection
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1