The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 06-11-2017, 12:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 8
susubesar deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysusubesar deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Classic Hotel next target to close ?

TEMPO.CO , Jakarta - Hotel Classic is now a conversation after the Governor of DKI Jakarta Anies Baswedan did not extend the operational permit of Hotel Alexis . A community organization called Bang Japar asked Anies-Sandi to close the Classic Hotel, located on Jalan Samanhudi, Central Jakarta.
The karaoke facilities at the Classic Hotel called closed since eight months ago because of quiet visitors. The karaoke facility was once located on the 3rd and 4th floors of the hotel.

Based on the observation of Tempo , the two floors were seen quiet without anyone passing by. The entrance to the karaoke room on both floors is also locked. In addition, the escalator to the two floors dead because no one accesses the floor.

Similarly, the restaurant that was once located on the 7th floor. The restaurant door is locked tightly with piles of cardboard, black plastic, and other unused items around it.
Read more at https://metro.tempo.co/read/1031084/...PxgvVJoKDw4.99
Old 06-11-2017, 01:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
dtansgboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Jakarta 2 {NEW} (old Jakarta Info thread closed)

Any bro in Jakarta on 11 till 14 Nov?
Old 06-11-2017, 05:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 316 / Power: 19
Marigold is one of the Best!Marigold is one of the Best!Marigold is one of the Best!Marigold is one of the Best!

So anyone there has an idea whether classic is still opened? Heading there tomorrow. Thks
Old 06-11-2017, 07:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
Sm00thy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marigold View Post
So anyone there has an idea whether classic is still opened? Heading there tomorrow. Thks
Better don't waste your time as no girls working.

Check out disco FLs at CJs and Bats. Or Lokasari Plaza carpark for FLs.
Old 06-11-2017, 09:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 288 / Power: 12
smallplayer is one of the Best!smallplayer is one of the Best!smallplayer is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marigold View Post
starting from today.
no more live show n dj.
The ladies will not sit at sofa also.
They will operate very low key
Old 06-11-2017, 10:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 17
Invigra deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyInvigra deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

What happens if a Singaporean is caught in the middle of the act during a raid in Indonesia?
Old 07-11-2017, 12:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 425 / Power: 12
Setzer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSetzer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSetzer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSetzer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSetzer is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Invigra View Post
What happens if a Singaporean is caught in the middle of the act during a raid in Indonesia?
I guess u pay your way to get out. dont think indon is same as china whereby they will call/inform ur spouse.

[WIP] Jakarta Fun Places Google Map

=======================
Old 07-11-2017, 04:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 12
Siammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Classic

Classic 5 and 7 were open on the weekend. Business as usual but very low key. No sexy dancers. The word is that they won't be back for 2 wks. The bands were still playing. The big problem is that the girls have moved from the sofas to the customer tables. But they have turned off/down the lights so that it's really dark. U can't even make out the faces of girls sitting at the next table. Its' very hard to see what's all available. U have to rely on the mamasans to bring you a girl. Of course, many girls have decided to stay home so the pickings are slim.

The lites on the sofas are still on so u can only see the shapes of the girls. But they look a lot nicer sitting with their legs crossed at the tables, and the silhouettes are also very sexy, as anyone who has seen the opening of a James Bond movie knows. The darkness and the sense of near-invisible females sitting and walking close by was causing my temperature to rise.
Old 07-11-2017, 04:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 12
Siammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Lokasari

It's hard to miss the FLs. From Mangga Besar, after u pass thru the gate , u will see a pub and the Prinsen hotel on the right. There will be some cars parked there. In front of the cars and behind them u will see older ladies and some younger girls. The ladies will call out to u, then call over the younger girls. As u continue walking, u will see little table set up selling cigs and gum. These tables are also where FLs or their mamas congregate. Keep going and u will come to KFC on ur left. On the right is where some FLs hang out. During daytime, some young FLs sit at a table in the outdoors sitting area of KFC. One is attractive and speaks good English. Her name is Pipit and HP# is 083898321987.

Keep going and at the corner u will see another cig table. Straight ahead is Pizza Hut. To ur right is the ST hotel. Young FLs tend to hang out at this intersection. One is named Sapiri. She claims she's not Safiri but I think it's the same girl. U can ask around for her. There was another young FL just a little ahead beside the parked cars.

BTW, Starbucks is halfway up the driveway on the right side.

Unfortunately u will have to bargain with the mamasans, except in the case of the KFC ayam who can speak English for herself, but remember to negotiate. Just start walking away and they will come down. U can take them to ur hotel or to the ST hotel, or book them for later to ur hotel.
I haven't seen FLs further up to the entrance to the shopping center. If there r other places, please let us know.

BTW, it's been raining at nite these past days.

Last edited by Siammy; 07-11-2017 at 05:21 PM. Reason: add info
Old 07-11-2017, 05:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 8
susubesar deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysusubesar deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Invigra View Post
Get this guy to help u out:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siammy View Post
If there r other places, please let us know.
During these days, if you seek Ayams FLs its better to goto other Red-Light area, as Classic and other Northern shops are under watch. There are FLs outside hotel Travel if you look/ask around, and you can try BlokM area, and Little Tokyo are catered to our Jap brothers.
Old 07-11-2017, 05:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
Sm00thy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by susubesar View Post
During these days, if you seek Ayams FLs its better to goto other Red-Light area, as Classic and other Northern shops are under watch. There are FLs outside hotel Travel if you look/ask around, and you can try BlokM area, and Little Tokyo are catered to our Jap brothers.
FLs will avoid racist rednecks like you!

All my Paki brothers will agree with me you fool!

Old 07-11-2017, 06:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1069 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 31
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sm00thy View Post
FLs will avoid racist rednecks like you!

All my Paki brothers will agree with me you fool!
If you continue to post off-topic, mod will remove/move your posts and if you continue shall ban you from posting here...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 08-11-2017, 07:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1069 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 31
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute
Unhappy Re: Jakarta 2 {NEW} (old Jakarta Info thread closed)

Anyone quote long entire post will be removed by mod...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 08-11-2017, 06:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
dtansgboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

what is the market rate for FL at Lokasari?
Old 08-11-2017, 11:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4200 / Power: 20
johnny21 has a reputation beyond reputejohnny21 has a reputation beyond reputejohnny21 has a reputation beyond reputejohnny21 has a reputation beyond reputejohnny21 has a reputation beyond reputejohnny21 has a reputation beyond reputejohnny21 has a reputation beyond reputejohnny21 has a reputation beyond reputejohnny21 has a reputation beyond reputejohnny21 has a reputation beyond reputejohnny21 has a reputation beyond repute

hear heard that alexis gg to reopen 2 month time.. change name
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1