The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 14-04-2017, 07:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 12
IAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Condom Broke. Now im Scared AF! Bros pls advice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatboy2017 View Post
still cursing and swearing for the ml to offer him raw
Never ever do raw no matter how attractive the ml is, better to always use a condom
Old 18-04-2017, 08:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Reckonivory89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just get yourself checked at dsc
Old 15-05-2017, 01:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
TheBladeRunner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
This takes 5 to 10 years without treatment.
Never knew that it could take close to a decade
Old 15-05-2017, 05:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 21
longlongFlo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuylonglongFlo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

The earliest hiv checkup is after day 14th - 16th with G4.
Old 19-05-2017, 08:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 10
gheun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatboy2017 View Post
Good luck in getting pep Med... my Friend fck a ml raw cause no think with big head and scare the shit out of him n go dsc to get it... cost almost 400-499 I think for one month of Med... not forgetting he still go do all std testing include hiv which is another 120-150 I think... still cursing and swearing for the ml to offer him raw

Overall Govt earn almost 600 for his one trip to dsc
I remember I spent 1k at least. Euro fl gave me bbbj then later said she willing to do raw for me. Scared the shit out of me
Old 22-05-2017, 10:13 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
JuliaBurns deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I dont think u have to worry anything unless you encounter very wierd symptoms lately. The earliest hiv checkup is after day 14th - 16th with G4.
Old 23-05-2017, 11:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 827 / Power: 16
maxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to behold

So did TS went for checks? U got HIV? If so, would be good to share the name of the FL here. In the event u suay suay kenna HIV ... though ur days are numbered the very least u can do is save the other bros here and prevent them from patronizing her.

色不异空,空不异色,色即是空,空即是色 .....

Going for FL is like going to the tiger's cave, can u be 100% sure u are safe...Read up on HIV Stigmas
http://www.avert.org/hiv-aids-stigma...rimination.htm
Old 26-11-2018, 10:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 18
bolehk deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybolehk deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

China police bust gang selling fake condoms, arrest 17
20 Nov 2018 08:11PM

Police in China have arrested 17 people and seized more than 500,000 boxes of counterfeit condoms in a crackdown in eastern and central China, reports said.

The fakes, packed in boxes printed with major brand names like Durex and Okamoto, were mainly sold to motels, supermarkets and vending machines, thepaper.cn reported on Monday (Nov 19).

In March, Zhejiang's Cangnan police department found the fake condoms being sold in their precinct. Investigations found that there was an extensive network manufacturing and hawking large quantities of fake condoms in several provinces.

After a six-month investigation, police conducted raids in August at 12 locations in Zhejiang, Henan and Hubei, smashing the criminal ring, Chinese reports said.

Describing a raid in a remote location in Hebei, police said that they surprised several workers who were making fake condoms.

The workers were pouring silicone oil on hundreds of poor-quality condoms piled in a basin, police said.

"We saw how they were making them in workshops in Henan and Hebei, the conditions were crude and it was very unhygienic," said police officer Zheng Xidan.

Tests on the counterfeit condoms found that there were heavy metals harmful to humans, reports said citing police.

The manufacturing process uses low-grade materials with no quality controls for a product which comes into intimate contact with human skin, they added.

The fakes were being sold for one to two yuan a box while authentic ones cost 20 to 150 yuan.
Old 26-11-2018, 12:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2255 / Power: 12
SBFqualityctrl has a reputation beyond reputeSBFqualityctrl has a reputation beyond reputeSBFqualityctrl has a reputation beyond reputeSBFqualityctrl has a reputation beyond reputeSBFqualityctrl has a reputation beyond reputeSBFqualityctrl has a reputation beyond reputeSBFqualityctrl has a reputation beyond reputeSBFqualityctrl has a reputation beyond reputeSBFqualityctrl has a reputation beyond reputeSBFqualityctrl has a reputation beyond reputeSBFqualityctrl has a reputation beyond repute
I’ve got one concern too. You know most of the time if you chiong Cat50/150. After you cum, WL will remove the condom for you and wipe any remaining semen with tissue paper. The tissue almost always contacts the outside of the condom then she wipes it near the dick head area.

Should I be worried about this?
Old 26-11-2018, 04:49 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SBFqualityctrl View Post
I’ve got one concern too. You know most of the time if you chiong Cat50/150. After you cum, WL will remove the condom for you and wipe any remaining semen with tissue paper. The tissue almost always contacts the outside of the condom then she wipes it near the dick head area.

It does increase the risk. The safest way to remove the condom is to do it in the shower after you've washed all the juices off.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 27-11-2018, 07:34 AM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

while the risk increase, i dont think the risk is high.

assuming there is no presence of blood...i doubt there will be enough quantity of the HIV virus for it to be spread in that manner..

you can also trying using the viva condom which claim that it has protection against STI.. but i am skeptical when it comes to such product.. so use it at your own risk..

https://starpharma.com/the_vivagel_condom

Quote:
Originally Posted by SBFqualityctrl View Post

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1