The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 12-12-2007, 04:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 585 / Power: 20
Rub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to all
Club 99 - Upcoming thai scene

Hi guys,let me start a thread to share this upcoming thai scene to be.

Its located along tras street,at tanjong pagar.opened not to long ago.Regular thai club goers might have already check this place out.

Dancing pole on corner table but seldom got gals went up to dance yet.Music are quite loud in here which hurts my ear a llittle when they play certain gendre of music but wat i like is they spin a mix of R&B,Reggaeton,techno pop & rock which is kinda different from my regular playground,GM

Band is coming tomorrow nite(wednesday) quite excited to check it out i heard got 1 female singer quite solid & will update accordingly.Hope to see my gm bros around tml nite as i have been in hibernating mode for a few months Just become active back for the past 2 weeks Its been a long time that i drink with u guys.

Happy cheonging
Cheers!

Lust come over love as love i met betrays.
Im now a International Fucker
Old 12-12-2007, 07:28 AM
SamSter

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
Red_Tirak1099 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Club 99 - Upcoming thai scene

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rub&Buah View Post
Hi guys,let me start a thread to share this upcoming thai scene to be.

Its located along tras street,at tanjong pagar.opened not to long ago.Regular thai club goers might have already check this place out.

Dancing pole on corner table but seldom got gals went up to dance yet.Music are quite loud in here which hurts my ear a llittle when they play certain gendre of music but wat i like is they spin a mix of R&B,Reggaeton,techno pop & rock which is kinda different from my regular playground,GM

Band is coming tomorrow nite(wednesday) quite excited to check it out i heard got 1 female singer quite solid & will update accordingly.Hope to see my gm bros around tml nite as i have been in hibernating mode for a few months Just become active back for the past 2 weeks Its been a long time that i drink with u guys.

Happy cheonging
Cheers!
Think there's a thread on this joint liao......anyway thanks for the headsup bro.....when we go together?
Old 13-12-2007, 01:39 PM
Samster

Rub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to all

Was there last nite about 10.45pm already full house!luckily my kakis was already there drinking earlier if not sure no table.The atmostphere & crowd Really make a different with & without live band ard.

The band is pretty not bad,must still have a lots of room for improvement,maybe its thier 1st nite so can see a little nervous in them: p
Both female singer quite chio got one pretty foxy looking.

Lots of new puying ard & spotted a few really tall one,wow!quality wise quite good.

Met some regular friends from jdee,td,icon,dag,had a great & high drinking time

Cheers
Happy cheonging!

Old 14-12-2007, 10:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 441 / Power: 19
deuter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdeuter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdeuter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdeuter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdeuter is a living Saint! - you won't find better

555.. pii R&B.. gd for u ler.. near ur workin place... 555.. anytime anywhere..
i nowadayz goin out less aldy ler.. kinda bored.. juz once in awhile.. then will pop ard n look see look see.. hheheh..

ไม่ต้องพูดเยอะ ไม่ต้องคิดเยอะ
Old 14-12-2007, 12:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 738 / Power: 19
Cyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to behold

I like the location of club 99.

If u dont like thai, can always hop over to have filipino dish.

Last time need to go all the way to GM (ICON bar close by but CMI).
Old 15-12-2007, 04:32 AM
Samster

Cyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to behold

The band is recycled from GM last time. Still think the Black Fire band at TD2 best.

Many GROS, many know how to rub you up until u song song then ask u to buy them lady drink.

Got few pretty ones.

Oherwise , the place is nothing special.
Old 15-12-2007, 01:51 PM
SamSter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyberspace Nerd View Post
The band is recycled from GM last time. Still think the Black Fire band at TD2 best.

Many GROS, many know how to rub you up until u song song then ask u to buy them lady drink.

Got few pretty ones.

Oherwise , the place is nothing special.
GROs issit recycled one also? If yes then sian one half liao seeing the usual suspects
Old 15-12-2007, 06:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red_Tirak1099 View Post
GROs issit recycled one also? If yes then sian one half liao seeing the usual suspects
i am sure most are recycled. Got one told me she had worked in Pub Royal and Club Nana. yesterday she was there just to party before going back to thailand. Got another one worked in NaughtyGirls in OT.

The one sit with me told me she been in sg 2nd time and new to the scene (in sg). Quite a cutey and can speak good english compared to many others. Graduated from Ramkamhaeng Uni. NNKC why Ramkamhaeang Uni produce so many dancers / gros ???

Anyone knows GROS/dancers from thammasat / chula / ABAC?
Old 15-12-2007, 07:03 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
issan_madboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
i am sure most are recycled. Got one told me she had worked in Pub Royal and Club Nana. yesterday she was there just to party before going back to thailand. Got another one worked in NaughtyGirls in OT.

The one sit with me told me she been in sg 2nd time and new to the scene (in sg). Quite a cutey and can speak good english compared to many others. Graduated from Ramkamhaeng Uni. NNKC why Ramkamhaeang Uni produce so many dancers / gros ???

maybe they have a dance society and international relations faculty.i want to meet one from chulalongkorn,i guess she must be really brainy.hur hur hur.
Old 15-12-2007, 11:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 441 / Power: 19
deuter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdeuter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdeuter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdeuter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdeuter is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
if got tis kinda lobang.. i also wan.. 555..

ไม่ต้องพูดเยอะ ไม่ต้องคิดเยอะ
Old 16-12-2007, 01:49 AM
SamSter

Quote:
....the one sit with me told me she been in sg 2nd time and new to the scene (in sg). Quite a cutey and can speak good english compared to many others. Graduated from Ramkamhaeng Uni. NNKC why Ramkamhaeang Uni produce so many dancers / gros ???

Ramkamhaeng is OPEN uni mah.....all the girls open minded & like to open legs....kekekeke.....many clowns will start zapping me for tis comment......hehehehe
Old 16-12-2007, 02:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
RTplayer is Cool - loads of Potential
Club 99 - Upcoming thai scene

Only you dont kpkp, only you can get zap and dont die.

Quote:
Ramkamhaeng is OPEN uni mah.....all the girls open minded & like to open legs....kekekeke.....many clowns will start zapping me for tis comment......hehehehe
He deeply regret his actions that have CAUSE him great losses.

Red_Tirak1099's DBS acct no. 338-00009-0
Red_Tirak1099 = <<<suchinda>>> = (&**)(%%

Beware of 'free beers' Tactics
Old 16-12-2007, 03:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 18
Mr.romantic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by issan_madboy View Post
maybe they have a dance society and international relations faculty.i want to meet one from chulalongkorn,i guess she must be really brainy.hur hur hur.
Quote:
Originally Posted by deuter View Post
if got tis kinda lobang.. i also wan.. 555..
who says don't have? just ask jun|ch|. his tirak who works in a Agogo bar is an ABAC graduate.

Advise please

this is a classic thread. spanning across a mighty 146 pages long. a must read of trials and tribulations for all!
Old 17-12-2007, 03:05 AM
Samster

Fri nite pretty pack at 11pm.Met a few familar face puying & chat up with a few new & fun loving one.The band seems just fine,play a lot of new pop & hip hop song but find it still lack of power in my honest opinion.however had a great time drinking with friends & joking with the puying too bad cant do much cannot fool ard for the time being due to certain reason.will start my secret mission once my 'probation' period over there soon

Got 1 chinese waitress there look pretty sporty & cute

Old 17-12-2007, 05:05 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by deuter View Post
555.. pii R&B.. gd for u ler.. near ur workin place... 555.. anytime anywhere..
i nowadayz goin out less aldy ler.. kinda bored.. juz once in awhile.. then will pop ard n look see look see.. hheheh..
Koon ben pii phom ben nong bro deuter keke ya i like the location of this club.Can just pop by after work have dinner ard there drink a few glass & go back early if nothing much.but after a few glass always a few more glass &.....

So now still frequent dag?went ther 2 weeks ago the new singer got a few so much solid then the previous one,esp the one who is very tall & slim but the U.U firm sia.

Quote:
Maybe its dum ba leh?u being the usual suspect & they see u sian 1/4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.romantic View Post
who says don't have? just ask jun|ch|. his tirak who works in a Agogo bar is an ABAC graduate.

Advise please

this is a classic thread. spanning across a mighty 146 pages long. a must read of trials and tribulations for all!
Wow someone actually still rem him.Junichi is really a sbf legend once upon a time.His abac agg gf,surviving in bkk on full time soccer betting really stir up a storm during that period of time.Wonder hows is he doing now this friend

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1