The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 19-10-2005, 09:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1509 / Power: 19
KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future
Re: Cititel Midvalley KL

Quote:
Originally Posted by pomrakthai
Apparently it started as one cheongster forumer [An Indian, I think so..] was refused to be serviced by several Chinese WL in CITITEL HC, citing they dun service Indians and malays. So that guy got fed up and blared it out in that forum. Many agreed that CITITEL HC does practise this form of racial discrimination, so the boycott started off and gathering steam now.
Actually, I know that it is not only Cititel that dun accept them. A lot of KTV also the gers dun like. Dunno, but if you are a WL, have to see from their reason and perspective.
Brother of Realm, Tiko#41

U. N. R. E. T. I. R. E. D.
Old 19-10-2005, 10:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
KL king deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLKOOL
Actually, I know that it is not only Cititel that dun accept them. A lot of KTV also the gers dun like. Dunno, but if you are a WL, have to see from their reason and perspective.
Hey bro I 100% Agree about that!!!!
The WL also Human wat.
Old 20-10-2005, 09:14 AM
Samster

KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future

I think this discriminating is an issue, but remember, even hotels and restaurants, shopping centres have the right under law to deny entry to anyone without reason.

Boycotting HC's and KTV's because they do not want to entertain customers is like cutting our nose to spite our face lor. I believe that it is wrong, but ultimately, not our business.

As for the boycott of Cititel, dun think it will affect their business at all

Old 20-10-2005, 11:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2130 / Power: 20
MMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I am not discriminating, but I draw the line at KTV's with Bangladeshi and Pakistani. They treat WL like crap, and the GRO and WL refuse to service them.

Bro.....totally agreed.........clap clap clap...
Old 20-10-2005, 02:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 294 / Power: 19
Night Devil is one of the Best!Night Devil is one of the Best!Night Devil is one of the Best!

Quote:
I am not discriminating, but I draw the line at KTV's with Bangladeshi and Pakistani. They treat WL like crap, and the GRO and WL refuse to service them.
No doubt that WL also have their minimum right to protect themselve... Even we paid money doesn't mean that we can do anything...
Old 20-10-2005, 04:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
HamSupChai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

aiyah....

all this race issue is like opening a can of worms if we talk about it. no point..

if cititel dont accept then go Crystal Crown le. lotsa malay gers there... shiok shiok..
Old 20-10-2005, 05:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HamSupChai
aiyah....

all this race issue is like opening a can of worms if we talk about it. no point..

if cititel dont accept then go Crystal Crown le. lotsa malay gers there... shiok shiok..
Ya lorr, if not go Crystal Crown Klang, got a lot of Chapati there mah. But they want YTF . hehehe

Old 24-10-2005, 04:42 PM
UPS2005

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

So, has any Bro go to cititel lately?

Crystal Crown - got malay gers.....Wow I love it..must try it
How much is the damage there and any good malay to recommend
Thanks
Old 26-10-2005, 05:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
selim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

can someone update me the latest damages.

FJ: ?
Package = FJ + Massage =?

Thanks in advance.
Old 26-10-2005, 05:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by selim
can someone update me the latest damages.

FJ: ?
Package = FJ + Massage =?

Thanks in advance.
Dude, never change lorr, Just check through the forum all info is here

Old 27-10-2005, 09:50 AM
UPS2005

FJ: RM198
Massage: Rm88
Package = FJ + Massage = 198 + 88
Old 29-10-2005, 11:38 AM
UPS2005

Hello Bros
Does anyone know whether Cititel gal provide overnite service?
If yes, what is the damage or market price?

Thanks
Old 29-10-2005, 05:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
KL king deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Cititel Midvalley KL

Bro UPS2005,
Actually all Cititel gals do nt provide overnite service,
Unless U bonked the WL many times n familiar wif her, may b U can ask the WL do overnite for U at others hotel.
Old 30-10-2005, 11:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 22
etch deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyetch deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pomrakthai
Apparently it started as one cheongster forumer [An Indian, I think so..] was refused to be serviced by several Chinese WL in CITITEL HC, citing they dun service Indians and malays. So that guy got fed up and blared it out in that forum. Many agreed that CITITEL HC does practise this form of racial discrimination, so the boycott started off and gathering steam now.
The seller have every right to choose whether to sell or not. Same thing with WL. they have every right to reject. Racist or not, its their right & customer also have every right to boycott. It's free world..
Old 30-10-2005, 11:22 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by etch
The seller have every right to choose whether to sell or not. Same thing with WL. they have every right to reject. Racist or not, its their right & customer also have every right to boycott. It's free world..
Well said bro, but we have already closed the issue to avoid raising sensitive arguments. Hope you understand

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1