The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 07-07-2005, 01:58 AM
youngirl

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Re: Cititel Midvalley KL

does cititel spa
provided HJ+massage?
how to prompt there?
wat is called usually, if i want to ask for this service not FJ
how much ???
Old 07-07-2005, 04:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
SexualChocolate deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ok guys.. what type of girls are available in cititel hotel, just wanna know coz I dun want to go there and see the girl I request are not available. By the way, which floor is the HC are? can u guys pls tell me? whats the rates? how many race they have?? thx
Old 10-07-2005, 07:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
ricardo6839 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SexualChocolate
Ok guys.. what type of girls are available in cititel hotel, just wanna know coz I dun want to go there and see the girl I request are not available. By the way, which floor is the HC are? can u guys pls tell me? whats the rates? how many race they have?? thx
Everything you need to know is in the threads. Wanna know more drop by Cititel and press 3 on the lift. Go to the HC and ask for captain Eason. He will recommend the chicks to you. Bring RM210 if you want to use hotel room.
Old 11-07-2005, 12:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
wondy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, I tried MU too but back in march. I find her a bit lao chio but she claim to be later 20s only.. May be lah after working in this line.

I was changing in the changing room and she was in the changing room doing make up where all the men were stripping and stepping into pants and towels!!! and she was in this long transparent skirt with a g string, ie her butt was all to show when all the men were changing

Anyway her service was top notch. BBBJ out of this world. Breast felt a bit fake though..

She claim to work in HC in Singapore at Marina and say her name there was Gucci.. any bro can confirm Gucci left?

Quote:
Originally Posted by wonderful077
Good thread .. one of the girls i tried was MU.

She is petite, but 'mascular' (she does weights!) with very strong massage skills. Looks not too bad, long hair, but no a stunner though .. very very friendly, and make you feel very much at ease! Check out her blow job...

For bros who wants a nice chat, great massage, and of course, the most important part, the therapy!

Name: MU
Looks: 7/10
Body: 8/10
BBBJ: 8.5/10
FJ: 9/10
GFE: Yes
Attitude: 9/10

enjoy.
Old 11-07-2005, 07:56 PM
Samster

vexus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Cititel Midvalley KL

i used to visit Mint Hotel SPA. Lately this year all the gals from mint hotel have moved to cititel hotel and summit usj hotel.

i have lost contact with MAY from mint hotel, can't find her.

The portugease gal GG also i lost contact. Some say she is in Summit USJ hotel.

Cititel hotel i very rarely been there. The place is always packed. I try out Eastin hotel and tropicana.

Last time sri damansara have lots of this thing. I love the vietnam and mynmar gals. I still remeber the place "Bird Nest traditional health center" but it's gone.

Then lately my fren intro some place to me at Jalan Kuching. Damages between 130 to 150. The gals are not that good. Once a while got pretty gal over there.

Then this crystal KTV near damansara intan also provide overnight service. Damages roughly about 600 - 800. huh out of budget.
Old 14-07-2005, 05:17 PM
Travaller

read alot about cititel midvalley .. but haven been there .. i'll try some of the recommendation u guys give
Old 17-07-2005, 04:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 909 / Power: 23
The_Hustler is a splendid one to beholdThe_Hustler is a splendid one to beholdThe_Hustler is a splendid one to beholdThe_Hustler is a splendid one to beholdThe_Hustler is a splendid one to beholdThe_Hustler is a splendid one to beholdThe_Hustler is a splendid one to beholdThe_Hustler is a splendid one to behold

Just got back from Cititel Midvalley Spa.... mixed feelings.

Made a mistake on my end going for the 238 full package and forgot the 198 package. Perhaps I needed a good massage more than a good sex.... so I wont exactly say I had a bad session.

Got a girl called Kelly... skinny lass with somewhat slutty look. Right from the start, she complained if not for the money...she hating to come work. Not really a start I wanted.

The massgae executed was awesome, I enjoyed the hard oil massage - bones were not spared, and watching her in bras n panties lighten every press she performed... my hard work in KL was taken away by Kelly's good rub.

Now, the sex bit was one of the worst I've encountered. The shower part, she was jerking my lil bro like a rubber duckie... few quick strokes plus more complains about work...sigh. Laid down and let her work on me, few standard licks and proceeded to the BJ... gosh, simply weak BJ - no hard suctions, and the look on her was as if she was going through the motion. After awhile, when my dick was not even fully erected, she capped me and rode on me...wtf?!! But ok lah... the sight of her slut face plus my imagination got me all hard whilst enjoying her rodeo act. I was in no mood to let her dominate, flipped her to missionary and gave her some good pounding. I had to punish her with my fast-slow-shallow-deep pumping...watching her writhing was the next best consolation. Her smell was good thou, and I ended with more furious pounding and did my business.

Conclusion: If for a non-complainable session, balance her good massage with her bad sex. If for strictly sex alone... errr.... next please.

Cheers,
The Hustler
Old 24-07-2005, 04:52 PM
Samster

Was at Cititel for my fortnite release. Called eason up and was told a new girl arrived . Her name is Fanny only 19 years old. So took her. She is quite cute looking with a bit of pan asian looks. The tits were solid 34Cs. Prroceede to shower and after drying up started with foreplay. Not too good coz due to inexperience but the "engine" still tip top condition. Had her with 69 style and enjoy the fresh abalone. Capped me and was on top of me . After a few positon release the whole load.Overall a satisfying bonk.

Name: Fanny
Tits: 34C
BBBJ: 7/10
Looks: 9/10
FJ:7.5/10
Old 27-07-2005, 10:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
k3nnyx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This is my first time posting a FR so bear with me...

Anyhow, sometime in February, i popped by Midway Health Spa in Cititel.. so then the receptionists gives you an open box to put your stuff and rushes you along to "cham sui".. so enjoy the spa, get a drink and make use of the free cigarettes first..

Then a captain named Eason came along.. Damage is RM198 for full service and RM238 for full service including massage..

Not every girl does massage though and it seems the girls that do massage are of lower quality, looks wise than the girls that dont.

I went with 2 friends and 1 of my friends took a girl named Lemon which does massage.. He mentioned she was lousy and not enthusiastic and had muscles! A real turnoff...

So after awhile, Eason finally came up with something worthwile.. He brought a Portugese mixed Chinese girl that speaks cantonese named Chelsea...

Kinda dark but great body and not a bad face...

For an extra RM10, i took the room upstairs that i had to access thru a backdoor and a service-esque kinda lift. Went up to a nicely made Cititel normal hotel room and proceeded to wait. Turned on the TV..

After 5 minutes, Chelsea came along. Initially, it was abit mechanical as such while she was undressing, slowly preparing her stuff like pulling out a few tissues, preparing the condom, prepare lube etc.

She then gives a pretty good catbath with some fake moaning and groaning.. and even sucked my toes.. pretty much okay with u going all over her and fingering her although her juice has a very suspicious smell..

She then proceeded to start giving BBBJ but i opted for CBJ for safety reasons..

Shes pretty good at playing with your head but she doesnt really go too deep... so that siad then she gets on top.. She has a really tight and warm pussy.. one of her best attributes.. must try her if u go there.

Overall, great experience and i would look for her although my other friend had a chiq called CK which i wouldnt mind trying too after seeing her in the lounge area...

So all in all, would come back for her if not for the fact that variety is the spice of life! hehehe

Name: Chelsea
Tits: C
CBJ: 8/10
Looks: 9/10
FJ:8/10
Body: 9/10
Attitude:8/10
Old 20-08-2005, 12:48 PM
Samster

Missed out the KL Gathering session on 18th Aug so decided to give Cititel Spa a visit.Took Fanny and the last time I bonked her was more than a month ago. Great body, her BBBJ improved and overall a satisfied bonk. Heard that Cartier coming back end of month. Will save my energy to bonk her. Hate to see the Cititel thread ended up in the 3rd page. Guys contribute some FR in here man.
Old 31-08-2005, 02:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2130 / Power: 20
MMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond repute

being awhile since i posted FR here.....went down @11.20pm 3 weeks ago...since beri late liao....not much choice....wat to do didi beri horny so die die took Tracy loh.....
a beri skinny ger....beri flat chested ....beri rush as mine was t LAST order for t day and she is eager to go HOME.....service was terrible....

Name - Tracy
Looks - 5.5/10
Boobs - dun knoe (too small liao)
BBBJ - 5/10 (a rush job)
FJ - 5.5/10
Feel good factor - 4/10
RTF - not a chance
Damaged -RM 238

* Will be going again tomorrow nite....anyone care to join me.....
Old 31-08-2005, 03:50 PM
donzdonz

bros,
i tried one fm Cititel called Ah Girl, small petite gal, not exactly pretty but she's cute! Gd service is all that matters manz!

1st, she gave a gd massage, & thereafter warms up your asshole with her warm tongue, and to my surprise, whoop up a glass of tea & ice water for what she calls " ice fire five storming up the sky" and repeated for at least five - six rounds, both hot & cold treatments. gotta stop her and do the banging and my god, she was quite a squeeze manz! after i came in the bag, she cleaned up the bag of her juices and gave me another blow to make sure i came clean!
she good manz!
Old 31-08-2005, 05:53 PM
Samster

MMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by donzdonz
bros,
i tried one fm Cititel called Ah Girl, small petite gal, not exactly pretty but she's cute!banging and my god, she was quite a squeeze manz! after i came in the bag, she cleaned up the bag of her juices and gave me another blow to make sure i came clean!
she good manz!

Talking abt service....i like vivian ....her bbbj is out of tis world.....u shld try her hor.....cheers
Old 01-09-2005, 06:49 PM
Samster

vexus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

currently which PRC got big breast + good service!!!

please list down. I alrady 3 month never been there.
Old 03-09-2005, 09:12 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by vexus
currently which PRC got big breast + good service!!!

please list down. I alrady 3 month never been there.
Bro...sori man.....in cititel, i try oni local ger leh....
if u wan PRC ...go spa de palace (near to the Equatorial hotel) in KL....there is 1 mongolian ger (quite big boobs) ....i dunno abt t service personally , but 1 bro tried her and hav lots of praises......cheers
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1