The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
xiaoqian

Closed Thread

Old 20-05-2018, 06:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7054 / Power: 13
BK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Parklane massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by rawboy83 View Post
may go back china take break and be 贤妻良母 accompany her man & kid but will come back.
May also scared caught in action by AV again. She already got caught twice by AV, once in parklane and once in her previous place.
Old 20-05-2018, 06:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7054 / Power: 13
BK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xxbonk View Post
Haha.she also old Liao..body wear n tear Liao..XW better
Few more years, May will hit the big 40.
Old 22-05-2018, 08:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
gwc0608 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anybody tried the level 2 two shop under the same name "Jxx Jxx" directly facing the escalator. Both look quite pretty, too crowd during lunch hour, dare not approach to ask the price.
Anyone who tried can share? Thanks
Old 23-05-2018, 05:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
zestyboy01 is Cool - loads of Potential

Tried Lisa a while ago & I must say that this was one of my worst experiences.
She waved to me a couple of times before I decided to go in. Asked if she was Lisa, she said 'Yes'.
Brought me to one of the rooms & asked me for entrance fee which is fine with me.
I gave her a note of $50 for entrance fee & she gave me $20 of change back with a drink that I requested.
All was fine. .. then things started to go downhill.
I'm not sure that there were new customers at the door or existing customers inside her spa. Heard some talking outside & it took her very, very long to come back to my room.
Once inside the room, no small talk & asked me to go right to the point. My bro haven't even started getting stimulated yet, then she asked what I want. Her rates are something like $80, $100, $120 for HJ, BJ & FJ respectively. I asked for BJ, add $20 for BBBJ. I agreed. Sucked her boobs for less than 10 seconds, asked me to lie down & go roughly on my bro. So, there was almost no enjoyment on her boobs. BBBJ for less than 20 seconds, ask me not to hold back, want me to shoot out. She only took the 1st burst, then she took my dick out of her mouth for me to ejaculate the rest. She rushed to the basin to wash out the sperm. Then, I went to wash up. She went out of the room & if not because she haven't collected the money, I dun think she would wanna come back into my room.
I took out the 3 pieces of $50 that I prepared in my pocket in advance & wanna only give her the exact amount for the type of "shitty" service I receive from her. Before I could change to smaller notes, she took the 3 pieces of $50 & ushered me out. Overpaid & underserviced.. . Won't ever go again unless her service improve.
Bros that have chemistry with her or enjoyed good sessions with her, please tell her this is not the right way to treat new customers.
Overall, a very bad experience.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slacker78 View Post
Recently anyone try level 5 Lisa?
Old 25-05-2018, 10:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3833 / Power: 9
rawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BK4ever View Post
May also scared caught in action by AV again. She already got caught twice by AV, once in parklane and once in her previous place.
hear mich say may who walk past she also pull in and suay suay pull in undercovers and kanna. mich also say may bought a condo recently so confirm will come back work cos she needs to pay off the loan.
Old 25-05-2018, 10:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Xxbonk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
hear mich say may who walk past she also pull in and suay suay pull in undercovers and kanna. mich also say may bought a condo recently so confirm will come back work cos she needs to pay off the loan.
Payar lebar ah?sibei rich bro Michelle ah level 2?

Last edited by Xxbonk; 25-05-2018 at 10:38 AM. Reason: J
Old 25-05-2018, 10:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 186 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8772 / Power: 22
kthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond repute

Michelle still around? I still thought she quit the scene already lolz
Old 25-05-2018, 06:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 377 / Power: 19
Loser--- is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLoser--- is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLoser--- is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLoser--- is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by zestyboy01 View Post
She waved to me a couple of times before I decided to go in. Asked if she was Lisa, she said 'Yes'.
Brought me to one of the rooms & asked me for entrance fee which is fine with me.
I gave her a note of $50 for entrance fee & she gave me $20 of change back with a drink that I requested.
I'm not sure that there were new customers at the door or existing customers inside her spa. Heard some talking outside & it took her very, very long to come back to my room.
Once inside the room, no small talk & asked me to go right to the point. My bro haven't even started getting stimulated yet, then she asked what I want. Her rates are something like $80, $100, $120 for HJ, BJ & FJ respectively. I asked for BJ, add $20 for BBBJ. I agreed. Sucked her boobs for less than 10 seconds, asked me to lie down & go roughly on my bro. So, there was almost no enjoyment on her boobs. BBBJ for less than 20 seconds, ask me not to hold back, want me to shoot out. She only took the 1st burst, then she took my dick out of her mouth for me to ejaculate the rest. She rushed to the basin to wash out the sperm. Then, I went to wash up. She went out of the room & if not because she haven't collected the money, I dun think she would wanna come back into my room.
I took out the 3 pieces of $50 that I prepared in my pocket in advance & wanna only give her the exact amount for the type of "shitty" service I receive from her. Before I could change to smaller notes, she took the 3 pieces of $50 & ushered me out. Overpaid & underserviced.. . Won't ever go again unless her service improve.
Bros that have chemistry with her or enjoyed good sessions with her, please tell her this is not the right way to treat new customers.

Wah, bro, if i read your FR correctly, means u managed to CIM her huh? Solid service ley, why u still say no good?

I think BBBJ does not equate to CIM lah, which is why she probably charged u more...

Dun think u got shortchanged since u mananged CIM her lah , just my two cents....
Old 25-05-2018, 06:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 377 / Power: 19
Loser--- is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLoser--- is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLoser--- is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLoser--- is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Think he is saying it is May who bought the condo and not Michelle who bought the condo bro...
Old 26-05-2018, 11:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3833 / Power: 9
rawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
may is the one who buy condo, not mich but mich is the one who tell me. dunno where, she tell me when i wearing my clothes after fuck and also i not keen to know.
Old 26-05-2018, 11:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 16
chanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant future

Anyone got Michelle WeChat
Old 26-05-2018, 11:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Xxbonk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
may is the one who buy condo, not mich but mich is the one who tell me. dunno where, she tell me when i wearing my clothes after fuck and also i not keen to know.
Michelle.at level 2 rite..I know may staying at payar lebar she got ask me go her hse before.hahaa but I reject
Old 26-05-2018, 01:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
zestyboy01 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loser--- View Post
Wah, bro, if i read your FR correctly, means u managed to CIM her huh? Solid service ley, why u still say no good?

I think BBBJ does not equate to CIM lah, which is why she probably charged u more...

Dun think u got shortchanged since u mananged CIM her lah , just my two cents....
I'm ok when she asked for $20 more for BBBJ. She did not mention CIM anyway.
I'm disappointed with the short duration of BBBJ & her mechanical way of doing business.
All in all, the whole session is less than 15minutes, from entrance of spa to exit of spa. Not a pleasant experience.
Old 26-05-2018, 05:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Zac79 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bros any of this places the ladies wear pantyhose?
Old 26-05-2018, 10:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 352 / Power: 16
slacker78 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterslacker78 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterslacker78 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterslacker78 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Wow jialat than cannot go there anymore money face but no service.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zestyboy01 View Post
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread