The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 13-01-2016, 10:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2770 / Power: 18
Regaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Carrot chopper, piano massage and bad attitude

Quote:
Originally Posted by romidogdog View Post
As long they never surf SBF, they must have been a carrot head all along and still think what they paid is market rate..
Must really thanks boss for this wonderful platform . Without this platform I won't know where the good massages are . Sooner or later they will learn about this SBF . But in the meantime we should protect ourselves from being another carrot head . All I can say is please bros don't pay high prices. You can bargain down or just simply reject their services and walk away . There are always other spas to choose from .

Discreetion is the best policy.

The storm is still on. Proceed with extra caution

Now only into clean massage.

Blacklist : Cheong2009 . Upped on 28/03/16 . PM 3 times no reply .
Old 13-01-2016, 12:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 10
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of

I strongly suggest we should create a BAD MASSAGE thread and compile the list there.
Alternatively, we could do it in this thread if TS supports.
The primary aim should be to weave out the rotten eggs and able brothers to enjoy the services reasonably.
Old 14-01-2016, 12:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 10
venuspapa deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyvenuspapa deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Regaine View Post
That is why I am thinking of starting a thread . Since there is a thread for bad bonk . Why not a thread for bad massage attitude and high prices ? I am seeing more and more negative feedback from bros being overcharged . And maybe the AV can go raid those places .
Support X 100000000000000000
Old 15-01-2016, 10:52 AM
Samster

Regaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeHsienLoong View Post
I strongly suggest we should create a BAD MASSAGE thread and compile the list there.
The primary aim should be to weave out the rotten eggs and able brothers to enjoy the services reasonably.
That is what I am hoping to achieve also . As long as there is genuine sharing from bros here which shop does carrot chop and bad service then more bros will be aware and not go . It will definitely save our hard earned money . I will PM the TS to see if we can use his thread . I like his title .

Old 16-01-2016, 03:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 9
hearttraeh6969 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yah, should boycott these joints, we are not carrot chopper !!!
Old 19-01-2016, 11:26 AM
Samster

Quote:
TS had already PM me his permission for us to use his thread. Hope to see more bros provide genuine feedback .

1) expose those shops that overcharge .
2) provide piano massage ( though this could be subjective )
3) bad attitude .

Old 19-01-2016, 11:36 AM
Samster

Just some feedback from other bros who feel the market price should be :

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paymaster
Guys,dont spoil market please. 100-120 for full is good enough. You start paying 150-200, it will artificially push up prices. Last month i went to one near bugis and this 30+ china lady ask for 200 for full Hj100, and bj 150. Ridicules!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ringo6668
The market rate use to be$35 for 45mins,then they upp to $40 then upp again to $45 and now some even $50.Dont know what the fuck they doing think we are carrots.I think we should pay more than $50 for HJ,for FJ $100-$120 is acceptable.If service is good n auto roam available tips for them range $20-$30 is fine for me.But some asshole is asking $80 for HJ and $150-$200 for FJ that's too much.I will tell them off.

Old 19-01-2016, 03:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5086 / Power: 11
phelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond repute

Lets boycott this "Chopping" board SPA/HC

I would go for an authentic Massage at $65 for 90mins

then go geylang for a good bang. $50. ( thai )
$60 for viet ( but beware of dead fish attitude)
$80 for PRC ( Quite good)

And lives like a Happy Man.

Estimated Price paid : $65+ $50 = $115 for thai's one pop

I rather spend this rather kena become Mr.CARROT for those SPA and HC.
Old 21-01-2016, 04:31 PM
Samster

Another shop to avoid :

Quote:
Originally Posted by miyagi
Was driving along Serangoon Road towards Macpherson when i happen to see blinking led on the perimeter of the door of this particular shop. So went to look look see see.

Was quoted price for massage and agreed to take half an hour(to test water). Once inside room, was told to bath. After washing up, lady came in and ask me lie down face up straight away. Was thinking how to straight away massage front. Touch touch abit and told me "30 mins cannot massage, what service you want?" Open steep pricing of $100 for sexy massage, $150 for BJ and $200 for FJ. Really turn off but didnt want to waste entrance fee, so bargain down sexy massage to $50.(she say give special price $60)

And guess what happen during sexy massage? Turns out to be a mechanical handjob.

So i paid $80 for 10 mins of HJ plus 10 mins of bathing and waiting.

I dont want to openly name the shop as my bad experience could be a one off thing and this place could be another brother favourite joint.

I believe enough clue have been given for you to spot the shop too. If want to confirm plus chop, do pm me.

Anyway when i visited, only one lady working. Told me she PRC but like local/malaysian.

Old 21-01-2016, 04:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You go Geylang only pay $150.00 .
Hahaha, they think their CB made of gold? 200 at shopping mall... They are over rating themselves

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 21-01-2016, 04:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker88 View Post
Hahaha, they think their CB made of gold? 200 at shopping mall... They are over rating themselves
That is the problem. Unless they are SYTs and of model quality type I would not even pay for more than $100.00 . Hope more bros will come forward to share so that we can avoid such places.

Old 21-01-2016, 04:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
milkcananime deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Okay thanks for highlighting such MP with unethical service . Hope they learn their pain full lessons
Old 21-01-2016, 07:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1735 / Power: 18
linoleum3 has a brilliant futurelinoleum3 has a brilliant futurelinoleum3 has a brilliant futurelinoleum3 has a brilliant futurelinoleum3 has a brilliant futurelinoleum3 has a brilliant futurelinoleum3 has a brilliant futurelinoleum3 has a brilliant futurelinoleum3 has a brilliant futurelinoleum3 has a brilliant futurelinoleum3 has a brilliant future

well i was talking to one ML she also mentioned that business very hard... she use to chase customers away if they dont do special... but changed her attitude when she realised the long term effect it have on her own business. (plus she's not hot)

I tell her reputation is all it is in this kind of service line, one good spread to thousands, one bad thats it for you, at most let u chop carrot few times more times.

normally i wont go for her but i took up her offer and she really tried very very hard on her service so kinda believe what she said... is at a blue name box near bugis... not many people will go past there
Old 22-01-2016, 09:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12259 / Power: 23
wpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I think you got big balls for using our PM Lee as your nick.

Here is my latest CIM FR-
https://samsforum.asia/showpost.php?...8&postcount=64

If u hv up me, drop me a pm to return favour ( min 8 pts)
Old 22-01-2016, 10:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17224 / Power: 28
CumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
That is the problem. Unless they are SYTs and of model quality type I would not even pay for more than $100.00 . Hope more bros will come forward to share so that we can avoid such places.
bro well said, ups you cheers

need to protect our hard-earned $$$, nowadays life not easy
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1