The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 25-09-2009, 07:36 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Ommas deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Cat 50 Thai WLs - Big Boobs FRs (at least C-cups, please)

Tried L18H44G11 last night.

Very similar ML process as described by bro PointB and also agree that inside there is a large hard spot - definitely a boob job - but a nice one since it's deep inside and does not affect too much the softness of the outside. It's a job to enhance the fullness of the boob. Overall nice skin, no sagging and nice to grab. I like her petite frame (quite a short girl).

It was about 10pm but she tried to be energetic & proactive, taking the lead to ride and to rub herself etc. Nevertheless signs of tireness showed on her face. Asked her if it was a very busy day and she said "not really, average, about 15 customers......" Wow scary this is one busy lady!

Brothers here might be able to enlighten me on time management. I often read FRs that describe having an initial shower, catbath, TitF, bj, cowgirl, reverse CG, missionary, scissors, doggie to finish, and can still have a massage at the end.......I ran out of time during the doggie stage and the buzzer arrived. I often found it difficult to manage the whole thing in 25 min.

RTF: possibly, many others to try though

p.s. when I entered there was a no.1 with a nice body. OKT said she's new. Any bro has tried her?
Old 26-09-2009, 06:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 198 / Power: 16
Tboon is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTboon is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by peanut123 View Post
Fans of former WH10G83 Wan rejoice. I found her at WH43. She's G1. I recognized her and her 10cm++ long cleavage, and quickly asked for her.

Very satisfying bonk. As usual, friendly, and big floppy tits and nice hard nipples. Paradise found again.
Thank u bro for the info! wonder how come they can "suka suka" switch place?
Old 26-09-2009, 12:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 556 / Power: 17
peanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tboon View Post
Thank u bro for the info! wonder how come they can "suka suka" switch place?
She didn't suka suka change place lar. WH10 closed a while ago, and will be closed for the next few months till early next year, apparently for renovations.

But I doubt this is the real reason, since it's been closed for a month liao and still no signs of any renovations or work being done to the place. Most people will keep their business running until the last minute instead of shutting down so long in advance.

Anyway, the girls are all relocated to WH43 and WH45, so bros can check these 2 houses out if you are looking for any former WH10 girls. 3 girls, including the popular WH10G77, Mong with huge boobs, have gone back to Thailand.

Wan is nearing the end of her 1 year stint in Sg and will be going home in a few months. What a waste. So catch her while you can!

Oh yeah, this time I noticed she didn't offer BBBJ (which is actually fine with me since I prefer to play safe), which she did last time in WH10. Maybe she wised up and decided to play safe since she's going home soon ?
Old 29-09-2009, 10:46 AM
Samster

shaundavis deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Here's another busty FR.

Girl Number : L18H38G08
RTF : No
My 1st FR.

Girl Number : L18H38G08
Name : Didn't remember
Looks : ok but little smile
Body : Slim
Boobs : C cups but look big as she is small
Service : Not friendly, just want you to finish
Shower : SOP
Catbath : short while
BJ : Average.
FJ : Poor. No respond
Language : Speaks English
RTF : No

She said it's ticklish and quickly wiped boobs with tissue when I painted her. I should read more from Bro Peanut123.

My favourite is G12 there though with A cup in the wonderBra.
Old 30-09-2009, 01:48 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -324 / Power: 0
dunworri dunworri dunworri dunworri

Quote:

Anyway, the girls are all relocated to WH43 and WH45, so bros can check these 2 houses out if you are looking for any former WH10 girls. 3 girls, including the popular WH10G77, Mong with huge boobs, have gone back to Thailand.

Wan is nearing the end of her 1 year stint in Sg and will be going home in a few months. What a waste. So catch her while you can!

Oh yeah, this time I noticed she didn't offer BBBJ (which is actually fine with me since I prefer to play safe), which she did last time in WH10. Maybe she wised up and decided to play safe since she's going home soon ?
Thanks,bro peanut123
Old 30-09-2009, 07:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 17
X_plorer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyX_plorer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Today is the last day for L18H44BG5, those who supported her and like her service, better fast leg fast hand liao.. Please remember to leave a afternoon slot for me...

To those monkeys who zap me!

Leave your nick down!!
Old 30-09-2009, 09:56 AM
Samster

franker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Fans of former WH10G83 Wan rejoice. I found her at WH43. She's G1. I recognized her and her 10cm++ long cleavage, and quickly asked for her.

Very satisfying bonk. As usual, friendly, and big floppy tits and nice hard nipples. Paradise found again.
wow, that's best news in town. Luckily the the pair of ivory tits are still with us. guess i should find a time to catch up wif her , ahha
Old 01-10-2009, 11:35 PM
Samster

peanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by franker View Post
wow, that's best news in town. Luckily the the pair of ivory tits are still with us. guess i should find a time to catch up wif her , ahha
She's going back to Thailand in Jan 2010, so better fast leg fast hand fast cock.
Old 02-10-2009, 11:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 15
nihilist deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

my virgin post.
lurk here for a long time oredi but i'm new to cheonging.
first must thank bros peanut123 as his posts help me alot.

FR on L18H44G11 (actually a few weeks ago)

went in the afternoon. the OKT intercept me and i saw G11 leading a bro upstairs. DAMN! only left G05 in the tank and OKT keep recommend. but i stubborn, so sit outside wait for 20+min... finally my turn. in the room, i concentrate on her face. moderate make-up. smiling softly. quite pretty actually. but the deep space below draw my eyes away hehehe. as i'm not much of a talker, just stripped and so did she.

in the shower brighter, saw her boobs in full glory, my didi immediately stand at attention to salute her. but i noob+shy, stand there stiffly like my didi let her shower me SOP. only when washing off the soap, she brushed her boobs on my back while stroking me. i was like WOAH! exciting.

i came out, air-con very cold, so i was shivering quite badly while drying off. she came out and saw me and laugh. i "help" her dry off abit also. now she's smiling more and i also felt more relaxed. on to the bed and still staring at her boobs. reached out and held them in my hands. big. smooth. firm! the feeling is great! WHOOO! she kissed me while i was still occupied with her boobs but no frenching was done.

hands were forced to detach from boobs for a moment as she made her way down, capped me, and proceed with BJ. her BJ felt good, not a lot of sound but felt the sucking and tongue action. i wanted to get back to her boobs so stopped the BJ. close to my face can see the veins quite clearly, dark nipples not very hard when i played with them. they are really quite firm which is why i think some bros speculate it's a boob job.

she lay on the bed while i continued to play with her boobs. proceed to FJ in missionary position. could not bury my face in her boobs at the same time, so have to be content with feeling of boobs pressed against my chest. the feeling too good and i cum after a short while...

Looks: 7/10 i feel is ok
Boobs: 8/10 shiok (can't tell if it's real or fake)
Frenching: none
BJ: 6/10 as i voluntarily cut short
FJ: 7/10 some moaning, hug me when in missionary
Attitude: 7/10 quite SOP
GFE: 6/10 i'm not good at this
Overall: 7/10
RTF: cannot. next target is WH43G01 Wan.
Old 03-10-2009, 05:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
bruteforce12 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro,

care to share info on L1844B G6? Has she left already? she said tat she will go back this month.
Old 04-10-2009, 07:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 198 / Power: 16
Tboon is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTboon is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
She didn't suka suka change place lar. WH10 closed a while ago, and will be closed for the next few months till early next year, apparently for renovations.

But I doubt this is the real reason, since it's been closed for a month liao and still no signs of any renovations or work being done to the place. Most people will keep their business running until the last minute instead of shutting down so long in advance.

Oic bro. no wonder whenever i walk past, its always close!

where is the wan you mentioned bro? the way you describe her boobs bouncing makes me wanna try!
Old 04-10-2009, 08:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 17
X_plorer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyX_plorer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Any FRs on Lor 18 House 38?

Been There yesterday.. Most of them is of big boobs.. Mostly hour glass figure.. The 1 i tried almost thought that she is from Korea.. Service attitude.. Tip Top..

To those monkeys who zap me!

Leave your nick down!!
Old 04-10-2009, 09:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1673 / Power: 16
xiaobudian has a brilliant futurexiaobudian has a brilliant futurexiaobudian has a brilliant futurexiaobudian has a brilliant futurexiaobudian has a brilliant futurexiaobudian has a brilliant futurexiaobudian has a brilliant futurexiaobudian has a brilliant futurexiaobudian has a brilliant futurexiaobudian has a brilliant futurexiaobudian has a brilliant future

anyone tried G18H14 girls before?
there are alot of people gathering around there most of the time?
any FRs?

-------------------------------------------------------------
Power and Points is Secondary.
Primary is Posting a FR from your HEART.

DON'T PUT EMOTIONS INTO CHIONGING SESSIONS.
I PUT THIS SIGNATURE TO REMIND MYSELF NOT TO BE KC-ED.

-------------------------------------------------------------
Old 04-10-2009, 01:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
steve_74 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaobudian View Post
anyone tried G18H14 girls before?
there are alot of people gathering around there most of the time?
any FRs?
Why dun u go there and furnish us with ur virgin FR
Old 04-10-2009, 11:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tboon View Post
Oic bro. no wonder whenever i walk past, its always close!

where is the wan you mentioned bro? the way you describe her boobs bouncing makes me wanna try!
WH43 is just across the road from WH10. She's now WH43G01. Have fun.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1