The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Polls

Notices

Polls They say the stats never lie! Place your polls here and discover whether your behaviour and opinions are mainstream or on the fringes of extreme perversion.

View Poll Results: which budget hotel will you consider?
hotel 81 3 23.08%
Frangance Hotel 8 61.54%
others (pls recommend) 2 15.38%
Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll

User Tag List

Old 04-05-2019, 02:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1177 / Power: 10
tiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud of
which budget hotel will you consider?

If you want to stayaction cum fucking tour or whatever , which budget hotels will you consider?

I currently went to Frangance Hotel and stay for 1 night, tour few massage shops.
Frangance hotel is cleaner than hotel 81
Old 05-05-2019, 03:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1350 / Power: 8
lucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud of
Re: which budget hotel will you consider?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiahborlang View Post
If you want to stayaction cum fucking tour or whatever , which budget hotels will you consider?

I currently went to Frangance Hotel and stay for 1 night, tour few massage shops.
Frangance hotel is cleaner than hotel 81
Prefer Fragrance too, especially if they happen to be next to each other. Just the check in procedure takes longer. But sometimes funny when people line up in front of a full H81, whilst there is a perfectly fine and available Fragrance right next door!
Old 06-05-2019, 07:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1177 / Power: 10
tiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud of
Re: which budget hotel will you consider?

Yes, probably because of the receptionist attitude towards guests seeking 2 hour , H81 staff will tell them to wait patiently.

Fragrance staff will tell them no more room with black face.

Frangrance hotel got nice theme room, at cheaper price
When you go to Fragrance Balestier, they got nice 2 storey room (living room at 1st storey and queen bed at 2nd storey ..(less than $200 per night)

You will pay more for 2 storey room in 4 star or 5star hotel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucuher View Post
Prefer Fragrance too, especially if they happen to be next to each other. Just the check in procedure takes longer. But sometimes funny when people line up in front of a full H81, whilst there is a perfectly fine and available Fragrance right next door!

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1