The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 18-05-2019, 10:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
mrpocket deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Foreigners Experience in Singapore

I started traveling to Singapore from the US for business on a regular basis, every 3-4 months, about 2 years ago and was introduced to the world of spas/massage parlors. It sure is an interesting world that is for sure with varying experiences some great some well not so great.

Here is what I have experienced so far. Sorry for the length of the post.

First Time:

The cab driver that picked me up at the airport recommended Orchard Tower as it was close to the Holiday Inn Express that I was staying at. So the next day as I go check out Orchard Towers. On the first floor there are a couple of ladies that sure are enticing so I decide to partake of what they were offering. Since this was my first time here I was easily had for what would be considered a rip off. I think the damage in total was around 250+ for a fj. Tried several positions, mainly her on top, and doggy.
Looks 6/10 Too much makeup
Body 7/10 Skinny with fake D size breasts
GFE 5/10 very poor

Now that I have been back a few times I will never go back to Orchard Towers.

Second Time:
Since I felt scammed with Orchard Towers I decided to look into this whole massage/spa thing in Singapore and that is when I came across this forum. I then noticed that you could schedule a massage with a lovely lady at her apartment. So I reached out to CoCo on SGLonelyguys https://sglonelyguy.org/massage-coco/ setup an appointment for early afternoon the next day for the $160 all massage service which included the Nuru massage which looked very enjoyable. So the following day I take the MRT and get off to the station she said was the closest and then followed her instructions to her apartment. As I am getting into the apartment she is definitely being flirty and keeps rubbing her hand over my crotch and winking at me which is definitely waking up, as you guys call it, my little bro. After the shower we proceed to do the Nuru massage. I lay on my stomach and she pours the warm liquid all over my back and then I feel the most wonderful sensation of here body and those wonderful breasts rubbing all over my back, arms, legs, and up around my neck. She then has me roll over and then proceeds to boob fuck my little bro and I dont last long with all the slippery gel and her rubbing my little bro with her breasts. Once that is all done we take a shower and clean up and then proceed to the massage part. The massage is pretty good, can tell she has been doing it awhile. She has me flip over for as second HJ.

Looks: 7/10 Cute and pretty close to her pictures.
Body: 8/10 Great breasts and nice booty
GFE: 8/10 Her English was pretty good and she was flirty and playful.
Massage: 7/10 It was good but not great

I have tried to make another appointment with on subsequent visits but either she never replied or was not available for the day(s) I was in town.

More reports in a second post
Old 19-05-2019, 02:09 AM
Samster

Re: Foreigners Experience in Singapore

Second Post

Third Time: I will keep this one shorter.

On another visit I decide to stay at the Hotel Indigo on the E Coast road. The front desk attendant directs me to a local shopping center called Katong Shopping Center. Second floor on the east side to be exact. As it is early in the day I noticed that there was only one shop open so I decided that was the place. There was a younger girl and older woman, who was the boss, so the younger woman gives me a pretty good massage. She then has me flip over and proceeds to give me a massage and works herself down to my little bro and begins to be play with him and asks if I want a HJ. I agree and we work out the price. She lets me take off her shirt and undo her bra and play with her B size breasts. With her playing with my little bro and me playing with her breasts I release in no time.

Looks 8/10 she is quite cute and has a nice smile
Body: 6/10 Small breast and no booty
Massage 8/10 She knew what she was doing
DMG: 30 for the massage 50 for the extras

Last Report:
I was walking around Joo Chiat Rd, or a side road and came across a little massage shop that had a reflective door and window but I could tell it was a massage place since there was a sign that said spa. I go in and talk to the lady at the front desk. We agree on what massage to get and proceed to the back room. I take a shower in the little room she takes me too and she then proceeds to give me a massage. This has been the best massage I have had in a long time, she really knew what to do. She has me flip and she gets all flirty and starts playing with my little bro and asks if I want her to take care of it. I am totally in and so we were work out the price. She proceeds to get completely naked and lets me suck on her nipples and finger her lovely pussy while she is stroking away on my little bro. She offers to do a FJ and ask her how much, she says the price, which was too high, so I decline. We finish up with each other and I leave a happy man.

Looks: 9/10 Very good looking older woman, which I like, she was in her late 30s
Body: 9/10 Nice full D breasts that were firm but great to squeeze.
GFE: 9/10 Great attitude and was easy to talk to, we had quite a bit in common
DMG: $80 for the massage another $80 for the extras. A little pricey but worth it.
Name: Anne or Anna cant quite remember. Dont know the name of the spa since it was in Chinese.

If I am every back in the Joo Chiat Road near the Geylang road I will walk around until I find it and hope she is still there.

I do have one request. Since I visit every 3-4 months I am hoping I can find a good regular place that has busty, atleast D size, ML's that will provide a good massage with a little play time after. So if you have any suggestions or recommendations that would be great. I will be back in Singapore May 25th and if I do get back any suggestions I will try to visit a few then report back.
Old 20-05-2019, 02:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1007 / Power: 16
Mankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud of

Hi USA boss
If possible please write one or more reviews in the International Field reports section on your experiences in USA.
Old 20-05-2019, 10:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 930 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1972 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrpocket View Post
On another visit I decide to stay at the Hotel Indigo on the E Coast road. The front desk attendant directs me to a local shopping center called Katong Shopping Center. Second floor on the east side to be exact. As it is early in the day I noticed that there was only one shop open so I decided that was the place. There was a younger girl and older woman, who was the boss, so the younger woman gives me a pretty good massage. She then has me flip over and proceeds to give me a massage and works herself down to my little bro and begins to be play with him and asks if I want a HJ. I agree and we work out the price. She lets me take off her shirt and undo her bra and play with her B size breasts. With her playing with my little bro and me playing with her breasts I release in no time.
This KSC one is quite interesting. How old is this younger girl?
Out of curiosity which Asian actress do you consider pretty?

Zara
Old 21-05-2019, 08:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 12
wonderfun deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywonderfun deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi mrpocket. Welcome to Singapore. I'm a local man, Chinese. I went to the Second floor of Katong Shopping Centre and had a massage in a massage shop. The PRC woman was as thin as a rake. Her teeth were jutting out. She used the full time to massage me. That was it. I never went back there.
Old 21-05-2019, 11:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 930 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1972 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by wonderfun View Post
Hi mrpocket. Welcome to Singapore. I'm a local man, Chinese. I went to the Second floor of Katong Shopping Centre and had a massage in a massage shop. The PRC woman was as thin as a rake. Her teeth were jutting out. She used the full time to massage me. That was it. I never went back there.
Haven't been there for a long while. How many shops were there when you visited?

Zara
Old 21-05-2019, 12:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 322 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13132 / Power: 22
Powerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond repute

KSC looks like as good as a cemetery currently.
Old 22-05-2019, 11:06 AM
Samster

Doesnt surprise me about KSC, it was pretty run down when I was there over a year ago.

I will post in the International section when I get more time.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1