The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

Old 21-12-2018, 02:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1223 / Power: 11
funboi has much to be proud offunboi has much to be proud offunboi has much to be proud offunboi has much to be proud offunboi has much to be proud offunboi has much to be proud offunboi has much to be proud offunboi has much to be proud offunboi has much to be proud of
Re: phuket

Actually i shared b4 but duno where the post. Maybe i deleted it 55555.

Just simple quick recap about phuket based on what i can remember. According to google, the island is smaller than sg but because certain areas the roads are curvy, up down with some mountain area so traveling may be a headache for some across the island. Tourist area more or less still same but entertainment for locals change as time goes by. Some you google, those recommended places no longer open or change hands already.

For those who intend to stay there more than 3 days, I strongly recommend you rent a car so you can freely easy travel around explore the whole of phuket. Day time sight seeing, or go pakthor with girls and temple pray pray then night time chiong and bombom all the way.

Phuket itself some thai girls will say the local are "rich" cuz they own lands and some of the lands are being bought over for development especially beach area. In Phuket other than the standard thais, there are also a lot thai chinese. Thats why some places you go got the feel of our china town alike old shop houses. Eating dim sum is also very common. Can i suggest using this website to take look for reference only. https://th.openrice.com/en/phuket

For party, can categorize into 3 types. 1st type no need say all will know at hot spots. Those are the standard places where you really pickup girls, you google they also tell you these places because its really mainly for tourist enjoy and pickup. Illuzion is one of them, many here visited also and honestly speaking, pickup there won't fail. If you fail then i don't know what to say already 55555. You can think all the thai girls who go there are FL. Common sense, you chiong disco anywhere, so long you don't see the girls with guys? You can xian them lah. aiyo. alamak. One cheers one hello won't die. Do it smartly lah hor. FL not stupid. They see you they know you tourist or not. 55555

2nd type is totally cater to local thais. The moment you step in, you find yourself probably the only foreigner 5555. Don't see any farang at all. Quite scary actually if you first timer 555 machiam you are the only sheep among wolves. There is can make friend and try luck but not exactly pickup girls place. I won't really ask the golden question there unless girl throw herself to me. They have DJ and live band also, quite a big place. You probably go there due thai girls bring you go. Rarely listed on google. 5555

3rd type is cater to the more quality lifestyle types of thai people. Also have live band. Some are chill chill type. For example Sound Up Phuket (also call Sound Phuket) which very similar to U-Bar in other Thai provinces. Last time also got Saxophone club Phuket and Ploenchit Phuket. Actually the atmosphere very nice but i guess doing locals business can't really sustain.

So you wana pickup FL still end up those google recommended discos. If you pickup a girl who have a car then you don't even need rent a car, just jio her go gaigai with you next day mah 555.

There are many places with a lot food, seafood, thai food, cheap restaurant with live band or nice atmosphere. Must ask girls bring you go lah cuz need car drive there better. Even after chiong finish disco also got a lot places still can find food. Sorry i can't show everything and explain everything i experienced.

If you go there meet lover and tour many days? Actually no need book a single hotel, can always move around daily and find cheap hotel room to stay cuz next morning you going gaigai again mah. 55555

But phuket after chiong 1 time is enough i feel and tour finish is also enough 555. Unless got lover there else very rare to go again. Go out holiday, especially find girls to fuck, although don't want be carrot but if really need to pay slight little more to fuck that pretty girl? Just do it!!! 55555 Don't live there don't go often what. Life is too short to miss anything.

https://www.facebook.com/SoundUpPHK/...6981587867311/
At least 30mins away.

Some of my memories. Park them here... close my eyes.. i will remember.

One of the live mini concert i went with a girl who love me mak mak 5555

Ploenchit Phuket - under reno or change hand????

โชคชัยติ่มซำ ChokChai Dim Sum - Went eat b4 cuz just outside one of the hotel i stay for a night. For me soso ok only but many pp go eat. For reference only.

Big Buddha Phuket - You don't need to be a believer 555. Just go up then look at the world n feel the world do some self reflection bah 55555.

wat cha long phuket - The lot there VERY accurate 555 at least for me.

Khao Rang Hill Viewpoint - Day time and night time feel not same. If night time you daring enough can bombom in car 5555.

Welcome D1 chiongster seek help/ask question at Dark Side of Man aka Chionging for Dummies.

Last edited by funboi; 21-12-2018 at 01:21 PM.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 31-12-2018, 05:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 331 / Power: 15
knowntender is one of the Best!knowntender is one of the Best!knowntender is one of the Best!knowntender is one of the Best!

From Phuket Thailand, I wish all a very Happy and Prosperous New Year 2019.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 02-01-2019, 12:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 592 / Power: 14
Humga is a name known to allHumga is a name known to allHumga is a name known to allHumga is a name known to allHumga is a name known to allHumga is a name known to all