The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List
Amber, applejeery, carina, cumSluttAlicia, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, everina, HannahEvelle, irishaarabia, LunaLuvxo, MermaidGirl, MsWinry, Petitebelle, Prettyflora, princessTiara, queenie, Quennie, rssg, Samanthanaughty, sexhouse, sexhouse69, Summerscent, Xelda

Old 14-02-2019, 11:58 AM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 10
peteryeo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks

Booked for last slot on Tuesday night, good bonk with Jes from Sensual.

Not as fair as her photos, but her curvy body is solid and just asking to be fucked. Natural B cup tits and fleshy ass, coupled with her CFM personality made it a good experience.

Not exactly the GND type, but more of the professional FL kind of experience. RTF? Maybe if she's back on her next trip.

She is perhaps one of the rare gems from Sensual's stable, which I have had some misses with in the past. Location could be better, but for the price... it's doable.
Old 16-02-2019, 09:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 7
terenxebb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Walao~ the TW stable now suddenly heaven price… is it really that worth or not?
Old 16-02-2019, 10:54 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
horiv3 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by terenxebb View Post
Probably gotten alot of customers from the previous 3 or 4, and OKT knows that there are alot of carrot heads in SG, so increase price.
Old 17-02-2019, 12:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 515 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by terenxebb View Post
I guess the stable is following the prc way...
Testing water... If the gal still many customer most likely the price will increase be permanent

Just look at what is happening to the prc FL pricing lol...
Because we have ourselves to blame as we settled for that price

At the current price tag which is such a huge % increase I'm definitely going to pass
Old 17-02-2019, 02:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
wtfuwant deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I tried the tw stable previously was good experience.. But price now really ridiculous. And the okt reply farking slow. Not going to patronise anymore.
Old 17-02-2019, 02:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 18
Tiu123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTiu123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN007SG View Post
Testing water... If the gal still many customer most likely the price will increase be permanent

At the current price tag which is such a huge % increase I'm definitely going to pass
Whats the current price?
Had Kiki, thought it was not bad
Old 17-02-2019, 12:39 PM
Samster

GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiu123 View Post
Whats the current price?
Had Kiki, thought it was not bad
about 2 nights ago, there was a thread abt new gal arriving stating 280/1/1
however the thread seems to have been deleted...

then on the wechat it was quickly increased to 350/1/1 reason from OKT is that everyone has their own price... ok fine..

well the start out gals from the stable was 240/1/1, thats almost a 50% increase there where the new gal seems to be the oldest amongst the batch that has come from the stable

usual market practice is that the gal younger then the price will higher but this isnt the case

unless this gal is a model or something then there isnt sufficient rationale here

anyways this is the end of my analysis, not judging anything
Old 17-02-2019, 02:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 7
Pictionary is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPictionary is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
about 2 nights ago, there was a thread abt new gal arriving stating 280/1/1
however the thread seems to have been deleted...

then on the wechat it was quickly increased to 350/1/1 reason from OKT is that everyone has their own price... ok fine..

well the start out gals from the stable was 240/1/1, thats almost a 50% increase there where the new gal seems to be the oldest amongst the batch that has come from the stable

usual market practice is that the gal younger then the price will higher but this isnt the case

unless this gal is a model or something then there isnt sufficient rationale here

anyways this is the end of my analysis, not judging anything
This new gal arriving can breastfeed or not? And which girl of the TW stable cannot breastfeed?
Old 17-02-2019, 02:56 PM
Samster

Quote:

Yes, totally agree with you bro. The okt suddenly jack up the price thinking here all willing to pay. But no doubt svc still ok just lk some other Bros said. Anyway if the okt continue raise price like this sure affect her business as well. Either still got bro willing to become the carrot head or most bro going to pass to visit her stable. Because in sg still able to get girl that offer iso lvl of svc and of cause reasonable price. I did cheong in japan before, the TW girl cuteness is almost par with those JK girl. But in JPN you need lobang frm local frd there.

Ya, the okt response really sibeh slow which is really
a disappointment.
Old 17-02-2019, 03:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
ctan100 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JemC021 View Post
No FR yet.
I am thinking of having Sisil or Fika within this week. Can't decide.
One got the cute look, one got the sassy look xd
bro can pm me after you try or you can post it here let me know! thanks in advance!
Old 17-02-2019, 10:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1021 / Power: 21
nirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud of

For the taiwan stable, this latest girl not my cup of tea but to be fair, in the wechat account, she did say the girl only wants to take 4-5 customers a day so probably charging more to ensure timing spaced out better and also probably not tire out. And also...this is still cheaper than trying to get genuine taiwanese girls in Taipei....

And like I always said, too expensive, just move on. There are always many girls around for us to fuck.
Old 17-02-2019, 11:09 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -41 / Power: 0
twsyt is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by nirvana123 View Post
For the taiwan stable, this latest girl not my cup of tea but to be fair, in the wechat account, she did say the girl only wants to take 4-5 customers a day so probably charging more to ensure timing spaced out better and also probably not tire out. And also...this is still cheaper than trying to get genuine taiwanese girls in Taipei....

And like I always said, too expensive, just move on. There are always many girls around for us to fuck.
i totally agree. pricing is all due to individual fl taiwan girls decision n okt has no control as diff girls have diff way of earning money. some girls can do mass clients and their body n physical n emotionally can take it. some girls can't and diff girls have diff price expectations and okt can't do much about it. if girls can't make money , why would they wanna travel and do this . taiwan passport can travel to most countries without visa and many taiwanese girls are already working in japan ,aus, europe,US and canada . they cost almost same but in their individual country currencies and even much more. over in singapore ,getting genuine taiwanese girls is already the lowest in comparing to other venue of work . without sexycat ,we guys in spore will b limited for choice or u can continue knowing taiwan girls in clubs or flower joints but spend more money but no guarantee of a fxxxx . to each their own , every business need to b profitable. if not no one will take the risk . as for slow reply ,okt has replied that she is a only lady okt n she is currently pregnant so those who do not know the reason ,pls dont flame. u wont know how a pregnant woman is like during the pregnancy period . benefit of doubts . as long as girl is our cup of tea n we can afford within our expectations and diff choice ,y not . its our own penis head anyway n our own money . demand n supply . chill n good year for 2019. my most honest opinion n do not flame me.thank you
Old 17-02-2019, 11:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 123 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1057 / Power: 15
Gesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud of

I'm done with Taiwan WL ever since my 8pm booking was pushed to 9pm at 7:15pm. Any stable which doesn't respect client's booking is not worth patronizing.
Old 17-02-2019, 11:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gesch View Post
I'm done with Taiwan WL ever since my 8pm booking was pushed to 9pm at 7:15pm. Any stable which doesn't respect client's booking is not worth patronizing.
Personally I will give chances
If try twice but still farked.. I will ban... One of the stables in dome 3 with gals from a very nearby country has banned by me
Old 18-02-2019, 12:53 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by twsyt View Post
i totally agree. pricing is all due to individual fl taiwan girls decision n okt has no control as diff girls have diff way of earning money. some girls can do mass clients and their body n physical n emotionally can take it. some girls can't and diff girls have diff price expectations and okt can't do much about it. if girls can't make money , why would they wanna travel and do this . taiwan passport can travel to most countries without visa and many taiwanese girls are already working in japan ,aus, europe,US and canada . they cost almost same but in their individual country currencies and even much more. over in singapore ,getting genuine taiwanese girls is already the lowest in comparing to other venue of work . without sexycat ,we guys in spore will b limited for choice or u can continue knowing taiwan girls in clubs or flower joints but spend more money but no guarantee of a fxxxx . to each their own , every business need to b profitable. if not no one will take the risk . as for slow reply ,okt has replied that she is a only lady okt n she is currently pregnant so those who do not know the reason ,pls dont flame. u wont know how a pregnant woman is like during the pregnancy period . benefit of doubts . as long as girl is our cup of tea n we can afford within our expectations and diff choice ,y not . its our own penis head anyway n our own money . demand n supply . chill n good year for 2019. my most honest opinion n do not flame me.thank you
Bro, seems like you do understand very well this mamasan n her girls situation ar? Your reply all about tis tw stable 😂. Actually all bro here giving negative feedback about this stable is also hoping her can have some improvement. In service line, no matter what, customer always "right" and have the right to ask for what they will pay for. I had visited Taiwan several times, the so called "Taiwan service" really pretty amazing which personally I think we sg service line must learn that too. Even a pregnant obasan greet you with smile in front her shop, and explain you in details their products. You not buying also tell you "please come again". And the last minute change timing i think few bro here oso kana before. Thus, we really hope this mamasan will improve more her service, and bring in more tw girls in reasonable prices etc. Chill ya bro! Because I also "love taimei" hahaha…
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1