The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 11-03-2011, 04:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
84lukechan is Cool - loads of Potential
Chance of getting STD on my condition ? Need help

I had sex with a Wl in geyland yesterday . After i ejaculated , she let my didi stay inside until it becomes soft . After i pull out , i saw condom slipp off and there were slippage of sperm . Are there any chance of contracting STD from this case. I am terriably scared right now . Should i consult with a doctor ? I might need STD tests ?
Old 11-03-2011, 04:28 PM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Chance of getting STD on my condition ? Need help

there is always a risk of contacting std when engaging in commercial sex.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 84lukechan View Post
Are there any chance of contracting STD from this case. I am terriably scared right now . Should i consult with a doctor ? I might need STD tests ?

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 11-03-2011, 04:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
BJ21Boss deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Dude... first of all, wrong topic, should be under health issues...

Secondly, unless you see the condom tear then u scared...

But always no harm going to see the doc if you are too nervous over it
Old 11-03-2011, 04:39 PM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

condom cannot protect him against certain std...
read the stickies..
but u are right... there is no harm in going for a checkup.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BJ21Boss View Post
Secondly, unless you see the condom tear then u scared...

But always no harm going to see the doc if you are too nervous over it

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 12-03-2011, 02:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
RealEstateGuy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I had sex with a Wl in geyland yesterday . After i ejaculated , she let my didi stay inside until it becomes soft . After i pull out , i saw condom slipp off and there were slippage of sperm . Are there any chance of contracting STD from this case. I am terriably scared right now . Should i consult with a doctor ? I might need STD tests ?
Brother, was the condom still in her vagina when the sperm leaked? Seems more like you could get her pregnant. But the rule of thumb is there is a risk of HIV if there is any exchange of body fluids. When you slid your dick out did her pussy juices enter your dick? Also, for Herpes 1 and 2, skin to skin contact is enough. If I were you I would consider a lifestyle change after a visit to your doctor. Promiscuity is on the rise yet SG society is not well educated on the risks.
Old 12-03-2011, 06:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 19
sgshiok is one of the Best!sgshiok is one of the Best!sgshiok is one of the Best!

When you put a condom on, your penis is erect...condoms are made for erect penises, snug. When your penis is "soft, or softening" the condom does not fit properly, it's loose, and you my friend without a doubt just subjected yourself to receiving her fluids.

My advice to you, go get checked. I've broken condoms during sex and I know the uncertainty is uncomfortable (which is why I don't play play anymore), but the only way to be either at ease or to get the help you need is to get checked.

Good luck...
Old 12-03-2011, 07:31 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Heavenly123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS, understand your fear. I had condom broken during my first visit to geylang and the 3 months time frame for screening is almost hard to get by but it is a step which you can consider taking to ease your fear. Scared for 3 months or scared for the whole of your life - think which one you want, and worst, infect your love ones if you are that unlucky.

Just go for the test 3 months later and meanwhile try not to think too much about that.

Good luck
Old 13-03-2011, 12:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 15
Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgshiok View Post
When you put a condom on, your penis is erect...condoms are made for erect penises, snug. When your penis is "soft, or softening" the condom does not fit properly, it's loose, and you my friend without a doubt just subjected yourself to receiving her fluids.

My advice to you, go get checked. I've broken condoms during sex and I know the uncertainty is uncomfortable (which is why I don't play play anymore), but the only way to be either at ease or to get the help you need is to get checked.

Good luck...
bro u are right,uncertainty is uncomfortable,so now i only do hj,the most is bj,but is bj ok cos also got body fluid?
Old 13-03-2011, 06:53 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golden question View Post
bro u are right,uncertainty is uncomfortable,so now i only do hj,the most is bj,but is bj ok cos also got body fluid?
Brother, what is it about body fluids and skin to skin contact that you don't understand?

To make it simple:
1) Exchange (entrance into bloodstream) of body fluids carries HIV and Herpes (1 and 2 risk)
2) Skin to skin contact carries Herpes (1 and 2 risk)

Clarification Notes:
1) Vaginal fluid entering your body via the tip of you dick is and exchange of body fluids. Basically this is direct injection.
2) Eating out a dry pussy is skin to skin contact.
3) Eating out a wet pussy is exchange of body fluids. Getting a BBJ is an exchange of body fluids. Saliva enters your dick aka direct injection.
4) Kissing is skin to skin contact.

HIV and Herpes (1 and 2) are not reversable. So you need to assess your risk to desire to fuck or suck or be sucked before you do anything.
Old 14-03-2011, 03:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 141 / Power: 14
Slotti deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySlotti deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealEstateGuy View Post
Clarification Notes:
1) Vaginal fluid entering your body via the tip of you dick is and exchange of body fluids. Basically this is direct injection.
2) Eating out a dry pussy is skin to skin contact.
3) Eating out a wet pussy is exchange of body fluids. Getting a BBJ is an exchange of body fluids. Saliva enters your dick aka direct injection.
4) Kissing is skin to skin contact
Bro, pardon my ignorance, on Point 3 above ,
Can the saliva fluids travel all the way into the urinary tract ? and cause bacteria infections there ?
Thx ..
Old 14-03-2011, 06:20 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slotti View Post
Bro, pardon my ignorance, on Point 3 above ,
Can the saliva fluids travel all the way into the urinary tract ? and cause bacteria infections there ?
Thx ..
If your dick is exposed to saliva of course it can enter. When you have a cut on your skin from a fall does water make it sting? BBJ exposes you to all three possibly. If she has Herpes 1 can also pass to your dick so don't take it lightly either.
Old 19-03-2011, 09:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
If you so scare then better stop cheonging...cos whether protected or not, you can still get STD through many other means.
Old 19-03-2011, 03:49 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -38 / Power: 0
dunwan is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
No poin speculating and making it worst for yourself....wait for abt a week if don't feel right go see doctor....
In the meant time refrain from SEX
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1