The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 18-03-2021, 06:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Fake SD agent cheated many woman!

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news...36704#cxrecs_s

Fake SD agent. He deserved it.

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 18-03-2021, 08:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 911 / Power: 19
cestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to behold
Re: Fake SD agent cheated many woman!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post
sorry i have no pity for the whores, they were only tricked due to their own greed.
I live by the sword and die by it.
what whores? this forum is about whores. it's decent work. not like they are cheating anyone. you think this is a religious forum? that fake SD is the cheater here not the girls looking for work.
Old 18-03-2021, 09:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 264 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3007 / Power: 18
Cuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Decent work, now you far fetched, decent like working nursing home?
I dont look down on whores we are all whores if you use your body whether it be hands feet brain to earn money, but seriously think she worth 16k.
So greedy cant even think beyond dollar signs, he claim to be agent to rich SD abe to afford 20k , but he meet her at hotel 61.
Between simps/whiteknighters like yourself and greedy whores, there will always be scammers on either side of fence.
Ps last time i looked cheating and whoring was equally sinful in the bible/koran
Where is hotel 61???
出来问迟早都一定要还
Old 18-03-2021, 09:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 452 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13865 / Power: 17
Shiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuntworth View Post
Where is hotel 61???
Got pic to show
Old 18-03-2021, 10:31 PM
Samster

cestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Decent work, now you far fetched, decent like working nursing home?
I dont look down on whores we are all whores if you use your body whether it be hands feet brain to earn money, but seriously think she worth 16k.
So greedy cant even think beyond dollar signs, he claim to be agent to rich SD abe to afford 20k , but he meet her at hotel 61.
Between simps/whiteknighters like yourself and greedy whores, there will always be scammers on either side of fence.
Ps last time i looked cheating and whoring was equally sinful in the bible/koran
16k to sell body isn't that much you know? its whether you know how to sell or not? any popular MLs in average joints make easily half or 3/4 of that money. and who the hell mention nursing homes? who is being far fetched now? haha
Old 18-03-2021, 10:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 15
StealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
He must have planned for it to have an English name De Beers for himself.
Because those girls google it, all the first few hits are about diamonds All logic goes out the window.

And it's always a short, pudgy, ugly guy, isn't it? To add insult to injury.
Old 19-03-2021, 01:13 AM
Samster

Quote:
Who are you fooling, typical simp

"I was offered either $50 HJ or $100 HJ + autoroam + teasing. Took the $50 option."

One hand say that when some mentioned a ML charged 50hj etc etc, you claim that its chop head, BUT you say 16-20k sell body is cheap, or at least reasonable. Cant even stick same story $50 is carrot chop but 16K is cheap
haha you went to search all my postings? seriously? HJ without autoroam for $50. you might as well do it yourself. handjob for $100 bucks might as well you go for some budget fucks with that kind of money. how much would i pay to fuck depends on how much i like that girl. highest i paid $500 for 2 hr fuck. average i spend a month on masseuse a month about 1-1.5k averaging 1-2 times a week. they just need 6 clients like me to hit 8k and im no sugar daddy. in average neighborhood joints, if the girl is popular enough with good attitude that kind easily find and keep these types customers. moreover those in the city joints. they can charge even higher with wider pool of these clients.

you know the market price for all these stuffs or not? randomly come humtum.. knn haha.. or you surfing the wrong forum?

you want us to teach you then don't come with this type loser attitude. you're more like a chimp. hahaha
Old 19-03-2021, 02:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 475 / Power: 8
Herald is a glorious beacon of lightHerald is a glorious beacon of lightHerald is a glorious beacon of lightHerald is a glorious beacon of lightHerald is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by StealthBomber View Post
Because those girls google it, all the first few hits are about diamonds All logic goes out the window.

And it's always a short, pudgy, ugly guy, isn't it? To add insult to injury.
Read the article,

He had no money to look for sex worker end up with this idea to cheat in the end also got caught.

Now he faces heavier punishment than paying for sex. lol
Old 19-03-2021, 04:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 385 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 14
TheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond repute

In this day and age who still believes that a sugardaddy would contract out "trying out" a potential sugarbaby for himself to his friend to "test drive" first sia? Some more no cash on delivery. Just as they say for us guys don't pay before meeting, girls shouldn't do anything until money is in hand first, or be ok with money after deed but before leaving the room if it's someone they alr know and trust.

This "de Beers" guy is an asshole. But the female victims he cheated aren't exactly bright in their heads either. See $$$ sign all common sense fly out of the window.

But good luck telling that to the womenfolk on here or in daily life.

The Lannisters Send Their Regards.
Old 19-03-2021, 08:30 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 438 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12930 / Power: 19
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

A sordid society with greedy petty women (who are not pretty either) and weasel scumbag men (with bo tak chek names like De Beers).
Old 19-03-2021, 09:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 264 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3007 / Power: 18
Cuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Love Boobs View Post
A sordid society with greedy petty women (who are not pretty either) and weasel scumbag men (with bo tak chek names like De Beers).
Hahahahaha like ur way of using “bo Tak Chek”
出来问迟早都一定要还
Old 19-03-2021, 09:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIdesOfMarch View Post
In this day and age who still believes that a sugardaddy would contract out "trying out" a potential sugarbaby for himself to his friend to "test drive" first sia? Some more no cash on delivery. Just as they say for us guys don't pay before meeting, girls shouldn't do anything until money is in hand first, or be ok with money after deed but before leaving the room if it's someone they alr know and trust.

This "de Beers" guy is an asshole. But the female victims he cheated aren't exactly bright in their heads either. See $$$ sign all common sense fly out of the window.

But good luck telling that to the womenfolk on here or in daily life. :rolle:

Spot on. This ass hole will now pay a higher price than he asked for.

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 19-03-2021, 09:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 661 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2187 / Power: 9
superstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
No wonder la... i still thinking why u got so big reaction... so bible/koran got say anything about visit sex forum and writing reply anot? I long time never read liao.. can advise? Coz if say cannot then i will close my account and go church later to make confession...

Last edited by superstiffy; 19-03-2021 at 10:11 AM.
Old 19-03-2021, 10:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 661 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2187 / Power: 9
superstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIdesOfMarch View Post

But good luck telling that to the womenfolk on here or in daily life.
stupid people dun care what day what age... always will have...

but i think every time got people kenna scam then everyone will call them victim... smlj victim sia... nobody point gun at them lo... scammer cannot scam alone one.. must have people believe then can scam...

So the female 'victims' all say kenna cheated.. not say rape because he never force them... they willingly open leg...
Old 19-03-2021, 06:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 23
EtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to behold

That’s what happens when people expect rewards without hard work. Hopeful of $ dropping from the sky, if not Singapore Pools won’t be so rich. Its the nature of our society, look at the queues when Toto pool reaches a sufficiently high quantum.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1