The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > KL - Malaysia's Finest!

Notices

KL - Malaysia's Finest! Malaysia's pulsating capital city never fails to thrill!

User Tag List

Old 31-07-2019, 12:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 632 / Power: 15
lucky_robin is a name known to alllucky_robin is a name known to alllucky_robin is a name known to alllucky_robin is a name known to alllucky_robin is a name known to alllucky_robin is a name known to all
Deluxe spa - federal hotel

Any bros tried this Spa recently?
Am heading over to KL and will stay nearby and wanted to try it.

Do share ur review and prices etc, if u visited recently.

I will share my FR of can visit during my trip.
Thanks.
Old 31-07-2019, 09:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1528 / Power: 6
beemer2018 has a brilliant futurebeemer2018 has a brilliant futurebeemer2018 has a brilliant futurebeemer2018 has a brilliant futurebeemer2018 has a brilliant futurebeemer2018 has a brilliant futurebeemer2018 has a brilliant futurebeemer2018 has a brilliant futurebeemer2018 has a brilliant futurebeemer2018 has a brilliant futurebeemer2018 has a brilliant future
Re: Deluxe spa - federal hotel

I've done a google and it seems some feedback online about dirty girls 4 years ago. Do some proper research, be safe while chionging bro.
Old 05-08-2019, 11:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 632 / Power: 15
lucky_robin is a name known to alllucky_robin is a name known to alllucky_robin is a name known to alllucky_robin is a name known to alllucky_robin is a name known to alllucky_robin is a name known to all

Thanks for reply.
Ya I did a Google search too. Very few FRs compared to hokkaido.

Was wondering if any bros here tried deluxe spa recently.
Old 07-08-2019, 10:54 PM
Samster

beemer2018 has a brilliant futurebeemer2018 has a brilliant futurebeemer2018 has a brilliant futurebeemer2018 has a brilliant futurebeemer2018 has a brilliant futurebeemer2018 has a brilliant futurebeemer2018 has a brilliant futurebeemer2018 has a brilliant futurebeemer2018 has a brilliant futurebeemer2018 has a brilliant futurebeemer2018 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucky_robin View Post
Thanks for reply.
Ya I did a Google search too. Very few FRs compared to hokkaido.

Was wondering if any bros here tried deluxe spa recently.
Am heading in this weekend with my client.

Perhaps you can try Bond Spa instead (fka Saboon spa) - seems better reviews than Hokkaido?
Old 08-08-2019, 12:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
eaterofworlds deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Was there about 2 months ago. Only after 9pm did the girls start coming in. There are a few lookers. Never see any large body size which is a good thing. Food is too simple nasi lemak drinks are from plastic bottles and have to be served.
Old 30-08-2019, 03:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4873 / Power: 23
vaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond repute

the massage scene in KL like getting bad to worst

federal hotel 10 yr back still ok
think now become like green elephant spa
Old 07-09-2019, 11:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by vaxvms View Post
the massage scene in KL like getting bad to worst

federal hotel 10 yr back still ok
think now become like green elephant spa
I visited one such spa off PJ during last trip.
It didn't have a signboard.
Girls were mostly thai
Fairly mindblowing experience for me. Girl's name was M*n.

And yes, i visited Saboon Spa / Bond spa as per my suggestion above. Terrible experience. FJ joint, but issue was the girl just laid back and waited for the deed to be done. Couldn't even stand with such bad service (but was salvaged by the no signboard spa..)
Old 09-09-2019, 09:17 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -9 / Power: 0
xiaofeiyang is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

They have two outer Mongolian girls now. According to the Madam OKT, they start work from 4 in the evening onwards late into the night. Over there is mostly prc very few viet girls as viet girls r complained as dirty
Old 09-09-2019, 09:19 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by beemer2018 View Post
I've done a google and it seems some feedback online about dirty girls 4 years ago. Do some proper research, be safe while chionging bro.
That's was a very long time ago, the dirty girls were the viets. This spa is now much better and stop getting viet girls, now more PRC and some Mongolians
Old 12-09-2019, 01:23 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 227 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2381 / Power: 18
Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute

Ah sori just saw this thread.

Tried the joint about one year ago - Genesis was closed for renovation and the contractor there told me Deluxe under same management.
https://sbf.net.nz/showpost.p...&postcount=162

Green Elephant near Low Yat also same 'owner' but that one I hear quite dirty and run down.

In afternoon Deluxe got some older local ladies but I think they go home after 4pm. I asked the captain for younger girls - after I reject the locals he took me to see some Viets and I chose a 18 year old (didn't know her age until I asked her in room). When I was there last year he said got a few different countries.

Damage includes hotel room, but vietbu was a bit dead-fish, just wanted to F n leave.
Old 13-09-2019, 01:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 14
99199 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keima View Post

Tried the joint about one year ago - Genesis was closed for renovation and the contractor there told me Deluxe under same management.

Green Elephant near Low Yat also same 'owner' but that one I hear quite dirty and run down.

In afternoon Deluxe got some older local ladies but I think they go home after 4pm. I asked the captain for younger girls - after I reject the locals he took me to see some Viets and I chose a 18 year old (didn't know her age until I asked her in room). When I was there last year he said got a few different countries.

Damage includes hotel room, but vietbu was a bit dead-fish, just wanted to F n leave.
Green elephant have many local syt start from evening n depends on how u talk with their captain...vietViet girl not recommended unless you can communicate with their language.
Old 13-09-2019, 03:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 535 / Power: 20
LittleGiant is a glorious beacon of lightLittleGiant is a glorious beacon of lightLittleGiant is a glorious beacon of lightLittleGiant is a glorious beacon of lightLittleGiant is a glorious beacon of lightLittleGiant is a glorious beacon of light

Any good spa near KL Sentral, gg there next week for work.
Old 13-09-2019, 03:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 535 / Power: 20
LittleGiant is a glorious beacon of lightLittleGiant is a glorious beacon of lightLittleGiant is a glorious beacon of lightLittleGiant is a glorious beacon of lightLittleGiant is a glorious beacon of lightLittleGiant is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:

Bro y u never support the locals lol old???
Old 14-09-2019, 11:11 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:

He must have mentioned Mongolia too. Anyway now its mostly PRCs.
Mongolians worth trying, very beautiful n horny look like koreans. viets r not worth it, overhyped ugly filthywith fucked up service just like their fucked up country
Old 15-09-2019, 12:32 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 227 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2381 / Power: 18
Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaofeiyang View Post
He must have mentioned Mongolia too. Anyway now its mostly PRCs.
Mongolians worth trying, very beautiful n horny look like koreans. viets r not worth it, overhyped ugly filthywith fucked up service just like their fucked up country
When I went it was Viets, Indos or Bangladeshi...

One of the stables in SG brought in a very pretty Buryat (Russian from North of Mongolia) girl a few months back. She was awesome.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1