The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 28-06-2018, 05:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 7
Samurai69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Depends. Some house, the customer sit there from opening to closing macam country club.
🤣🤣🤣 sound like 1606. There is this guy, everytime i go there, sure see him. 1.7m, big size with belly, age maybe late 40, always see him greet or joke with all the wl from in house or outside.
Old 28-06-2018, 06:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Giving up on Geylang

Quote:
Originally Posted by SadLoser View Post
not only the quality of cat150 wl dropping over the years, even the number of houses is dwindling. 1639 closing down today. it's been one of my regular house coz the rooms are pretty nice and the guy okt is quite friendly

last time i used to go 3033 occasionally too. it's less crowded and generally i pefer those houses with rooms on the second/third levels

i think 2060 also closed down. nowadays sometimes i roam around GL, it's either dun see a pretty wl or can't find a suitable house

the current houses sometimes i really dunno which one should to go. 1606 and 1658A the okts are nice uncles, but the rooms are not my faves (generally also prefer those with second/third levels).
1431 rooms are really nice, but the okt is a bloody asshole. i swore never to patronise this shop

the good old days of GL where beautiful wls are plentiful and so many houses with nice decors to choose from are really gone

sometimes i feel sad. like why can't they upkeep and modernize GL juz like other parts of SG. commerical sex is a proper legitimate business which satisfy the needs of many normal decent men. why must let it become like some shady, forgotten arena of SG stuck in the 80s/90s
There are still some hidden gems around in quieter houses.

Some house used to be popular and have nice rooms.

But quieten down in business because okt damn rude.

There are cute gems there in a couple of these houses.

I might share some in July, see how I feel.

Nowadays not much fr already. Think everyone is PM-ing.

I also want to revert to just TCSS, and enjoy my gems quietly since no one interested. Haha.
Old 28-06-2018, 06:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 7
Samurai69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
[QUOTE=SadLoser;17511161]
Yup there is no further AEI by the biz owner like what REITs usually do to upgrade their shopping mall. (AEI aka assets enhancement initiate). Maybe all GL house should be corporatised and put into REITs or Trust, and raise fund from public to enhance room. This is property biz, then rent out to operator which as entertainment hub. Else condition of those house will be getting worst.
Old 28-06-2018, 07:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 208 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3834 / Power: 10
snrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond repute

The quality drop in GL girls has been a long haul issue and has been brought up many times in past threads.

The topics about increasing price in hope to get better girls has also been disproved by many bros here in sbf as in the polls below. I suppose this is specially true in the FL sector but I feel that it applies in other market too.

Last edited by snrlee; 28-06-2018 at 07:30 PM.
Old 30-06-2018, 07:22 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1795 / Power: 17
bonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant future

Give up for how long? Forever is very difficult unless your eq super power
Once u try multiple sex partner is hard to come back unless ver serious incident had change u.

Some very pretty but i cant get hard. Some so so but super hardworking and she keep cumming i also enjoy.
Difficult to judge

Furthermore, a lot high quality prc earn enuff got $$ meaning they want to be safe so they just provide hj . Hdly, fuck man paying for these service why dont We masturba ourself? U have to pay around 110-150. Just cross the border 50$ two hours + 100$ ringgit can finger them whatever they will subdue to you.
But now standard drop also because Lesser malaysian in this line.

Because we change the world. If we do thing in the right way more girls will be up for grab.

All want to make more money so no choice.
Old 30-06-2018, 02:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 181 / Power: 19
lau_andrew is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlau_andrew is a Helpful and Caring Samster

$150 is the 3rd cheapest fuck you can get. For Bronze cheebye, he even goes for $80, the 2nd CHEAPEST fuck. This cheebye is so poor he can only afford a 1/2 session. Not only that, he confessed to forcing a WL to french him even when she rejected him several times. With this kind of customer, it's no surprise that many newbies left after 2 weeks.

This is also why the houses where bronze cheebye patronises once every 3 months close down or have no business. Pay $80 and force the WL to french throughout, she is on the next flight home. A good OKT would have asked him to fuck off a long time ago which is why he is unwelcomed in many houses.

The poll results reflect the majority of customers which the WLs are servicing: 垃圾。I have also heard of fuckers who like to secretly remove their condoms. This is the kind of shit which WLs deal with daily.

If you want better quality WLs, PAY for it. If not, the quality of WLs match the quality of the customers. Nothing to complain. Low quality WLs for low budget customers.

Those who are not dirt poor like bronze cheebye have already moved into the FL and you should expect to pay upwards of $250 for quality.
Old 30-06-2018, 02:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
mikegsl5555 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

The pimps like to past comments and remarks if u view already don’t call. If u respond they take it personal. Cannot taban retort just shut up. Dumb ass
Old 30-06-2018, 03:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
outonbail deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrewmp View Post
$150 is the 3rd cheapest fuck you can get. For Bronze cheebye, he even goes for $80, the 2nd CHEAPEST fuck. This cheebye is so poor he can only afford a 1/2 session. Not only that, he confessed to forcing a WL to french him even when she rejected him several times. With this kind of customer, it's no surprise that many newbies left after 2 weeks.

This is also why the houses where bronze cheebye patronises once every 3 months close down or have no business. Pay $80 and force the WL to french throughout, she is on the next flight home. A good OKT would have asked him to fuck off a long time ago which is why he is unwelcomed in many houses.

The poll results reflect the majority of customers which the WLs are servicing: 垃圾。I have also heard of fuckers who like to secretly remove their condoms. This is the kind of shit which WLs deal with daily.

If you want better quality WLs, PAY for it. If not, the quality of WLs match the quality of the customers. Nothing to complain. Low quality WLs for low budget customers.

Those who are not dirt poor like bronze cheebye have already moved into the FL and you should expect to pay upwards of $250 for quality.
Geylang got ban list?
Old 30-06-2018, 04:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
mikegsl5555 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Westerhout house 14. Pimp must make uncalled for remarks. Kena me is i will retort and ban them.
Old 30-06-2018, 05:20 PM
Samster

lau_andrew is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlau_andrew is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by outonbail View Post
Geylang got ban list?
WL got ban list, okt got ban list, customer also got ban list. In the case of bronze cheebye, he is well known as a fucking piece of shit to OKTs and WLs. How he gets fucked in this forum is how he gets fucked in real life.

When a grown man comes online to beg strangers to say his thread rocks, you know he is a fucking clown with too much time on his hands. LOL
Old 30-06-2018, 06:01 PM
Samster

BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
WL got ban list, okt got ban list, customer also got ban list. In the case of bronze cheebye, he is well known as a fucking piece of shit to OKTs and WLs. How he gets fucked in this forum is how he gets fucked in real life.

When a grown man comes online to beg strangers to say his thread rocks, you know he is a fucking clown with too much time on his hands. LOL
I don’t recall any house ban me leh? Which house banned me?
Old 30-06-2018, 06:10 PM
Samster

Quote:

Wow I’m so dirt poor that I can try so many WLs to come up with top 25 list.

I’m so “hated” by WLs until they stil tell me to RTF before they go home (Bao bei and dan dan).

I’m so “hated” by OKT but yet all houses welcome my business, except maybe the house you are promoting. Then again I don’t want to visit a house tat needs to send a promoter troll using multiple nicks to take down someone over just one comment on their house’s customer service .

Now which newbie left because of me you bastard? Newbies still messaging me everyday to visit them leh.

Fuck you and your lies lah mr promoter troll.

Quote:
Don’t say no warning.

One of the girls in my top list will go home this month.

Better fuck your faves before they are gone.

Best bonks in no particular order.

1. G10 1019
2. Xiaoyi 1606a
3. Ruyi 1658a (Yahui lookalike!)
4. Bobo 1612
5. Menglu 1606

6. Zhi Zhi 1606
7. Yang Yang 1654a
8. Xiaoyu 1654a
9. Bei bei 1667
10. Anni 1667

11. Dan Dan 1669
12. Jianing 1617
13. Xiao Xiao 1606a
14. Bao bei WH06
15. Xin Xin WH12

16. Mei Mei 2033
17. Meiyuan 2033
18. Xiaoling 2040
19. Xiao Kai 2040
20. Xiao Wen 2040

21. Nana 2036
22. Yao Yao 2047
23. Hibiki Otsuki lookalike - Bing Bing 1608
24. Holly Marie Combs lookalike - Shuya 1425
25. Gigi Lai lookalike - Anqi 1425
Old 30-06-2018, 07:02 PM
Samster

What you posted before you forgot? You forced a WL to french you. True. You are a low budget fuck who call $80. Also true. You beg for points. True too. You always kena fuck by OKT and WL. Also true. You come online also get fucked. True too!

Throw out names means you call ah? WAKE UP LAH STUPID FUCK. Anybody can come up with name list.

Stop pretending you very busy and you call a lot of WL. You're just a fucking sammyboy admin clerk. You so fucking free you join forum to be clerk and complile list. Hahaha fucking cheebye.

Go play your marbles and watch TCS drama la poor fuck!
Old 30-06-2018, 07:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
What you posted before you forgot? You forced a WL to french you. True. You are a low budget fuck who call $80. Also true. You beg for points. True too. You always kena fuck by OKT and WL. Also true. You come online also get fucked. True too!

Throw out names means you call ah? WAKE UP LAH STUPID FUCK. Anybody can come up with name list.

Stop pretending you very busy and you call a lot of WL. You're just a fucking sammyboy admin clerk. You so fucking free you join forum to be clerk and complile list. Hahaha fucking cheebye.

Go play your marbles and watch TCS drama la poor fuck!
Hello bastard troll promoter of house 16xx, which girls’ name did I just throw out and did not try?

Since you say I just throw out names, tell me out of my top 25, which one is just a name I came up with, but did not try?

You tell me lah.

You Bastard promoter troll now using another nick but still doing same old nonsense. Lol
Old 30-06-2018, 09:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Hello bastard troll promoter of house 16xx, which girls’ name did I just throw out and did not try?

Since you say I just throw out names, tell me out of my top 25, which one is just a name I came up with, but did not try?

You tell me lah.

You Bastard promoter troll now using another nick but still doing same old nonsense. Lol
LOL cheebye kia, your budget is only short time $80, you where got $? Go play your beg for points game. HAHAHAHA the famous fucking cheebye who begs for points online. I already say you never call just an admin clerk like to compile lists, you still ask me which one. YOU'RE AN IDIOT. hahahaha

Fucking funny to see the dog beg for FRs, pls pls write in my thread...what a fucking begger. LOL
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1