The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 18-04-2013, 03:30 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -8 / Power: 0
teoguoen is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Vung Tau Info

Quote:
Originally Posted by hack2pussy View Post
what the fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
so hot?
better dont miss this chance bro
Old 08-02-2017, 10:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 773 / Power: 14
ohyeayea123 is a splendid one to beholdohyeayea123 is a splendid one to beholdohyeayea123 is a splendid one to beholdohyeayea123 is a splendid one to beholdohyeayea123 is a splendid one to beholdohyeayea123 is a splendid one to beholdohyeayea123 is a splendid one to behold

Anyone has recommendation for happy ending massage or bj in Vung Tau?
Old 12-05-2017, 05:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
don07 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi, planning to visit Vungtau. Any guest friendly hotels in Vungtau. And also nice bar with nice vietnamese girls to recommend. TIA
Old 15-05-2017, 03:51 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 0
Grounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by don07 View Post
Hi, planning to visit Vungtau. Any guest friendly hotels in Vungtau. And also nice bar with nice vietnamese girls to recommend. TIA
No need to go until so far away....... you can find them nearby in JB oredi.
Coincidentally I had a 27 yo girl at JB141 last week who was from VungTau..... could see she does not mix easily with the other girls from HCM and preferred to be alone by herself.
Old 16-05-2017, 06:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
don07 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grounded Eagle View Post
No need to go until so far away....... you can find them nearby in JB oredi.
Coincidentally I had a 27 yo girl at JB141 last week who was from VungTau..... could see she does not mix easily with the other girls from HCM and preferred to be alone by herself.
Hi, where in JB is this? Care to share location? TIA...
Old 25-07-2017, 08:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 728 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Hi anyone have any hotel to recommend in vung tau?
preferably 3 star (also 3 star pricing).
thanks
Old 06-08-2017, 11:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1144 / Power: 20
charger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
Hi anyone have any hotel to recommend in vung tau?
preferably 3 star (also 3 star pricing).
thanks
You can check out Sammy hotel, a 3-star hotel overlooking the beautiful beach. Besides it is a small shopping mall and a pub namers vuvuzuela or something like that. It's a loud drinking join with many babes drinking like nobody business. Something like our devil's bar. Very loud music and packed like sardines on weekend. Also walking distance to pasar malam and seafood joints.
Old 06-08-2017, 11:11 PM
Samster

fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Thanks charger, up yer pts.

For everyone: Any G friendly hotels near the beach to recommend?
Sammy hotel is fully booked for the period i'll be in vung tau. And my friend emailed the hotel, they said its not G friendly.
Old 08-08-2017, 10:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 539 / Power: 18
vwoo is a glorious beacon of lightvwoo is a glorious beacon of lightvwoo is a glorious beacon of lightvwoo is a glorious beacon of lightvwoo is a glorious beacon of lightvwoo is a glorious beacon of light

what is the best way to get there from HCM nows a day? anyone can enlighten me?

Madness is genius. And it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.
Old 08-08-2017, 11:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1144 / Power: 20
charger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud of

bro Fallen..I recommended Sammy hotel because you asked for a 3-star hotel. I actually came back from a holiday 2 weeks ago so I can give you
Abit more info.

You can try Phung Ha hotel. It's a small girl friendly hotel , a stone throw from the beach. The staff is friendly and the rates start at vnd600,00 for a room with a beach view. Take note that the room rate is 50% more on Friday and even up to 100% more on Saturday . Reason is a lot of saigoneses come for weekend retreat.

Next to the hotel are little cafeterias for food and drinks. To go pubbing or seafood joints or other places of interest take a cab. They go by the meter and there are plenty on the roads.

Bro Woo..we booked a taxi from HCM to vungtau for vnd1.1m for the 2 hour journey. Negotiate the fare before booking.
Hope this helps.
Old 09-08-2017, 10:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 539 / Power: 18
vwoo is a glorious beacon of lightvwoo is a glorious beacon of lightvwoo is a glorious beacon of lightvwoo is a glorious beacon of lightvwoo is a glorious beacon of lightvwoo is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by charger View Post
bro Fallen..I recommended Sammy hotel because you asked for a 3-star hotel. I actually came back from a holiday 2 weeks ago so I can give you
Abit more info.

You can try Phung Ha hotel. It's a small girl friendly hotel , a stone throw from the beach. The staff is friendly and the rates start at vnd600,00 for a room with a beach view. Take note that the room rate is 50% more on Friday and even up to 100% more on Saturday . Reason is a lot of saigoneses come for weekend retreat.

Next to the hotel are little cafeterias for food and drinks. To go pubbing or seafood joints or other places of interest take a cab. They go by the meter and there are plenty on the roads.

Bro Woo..we booked a taxi from HCM to vungtau for vnd1.1m for the 2 hour journey. Negotiate the fare before booking.
Hope this helps.
thanks bro..

Madness is genius. And it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.
Old 09-08-2017, 04:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by charger View Post
Abit more info.

Hope this helps.
thanks bro. sorry i wasnt clear enough earlier.
Havent been to vung tau before and thought all 3 star and below hotels are g friendly, which i was told its not the case at vung tau.
Old 27-08-2017, 12:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
JJXJ deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Hi any bros in vungtau 1 sept - 3 sept want Cheong together pm me.

Old 10-12-2017, 01:41 AM
Samster

Any new info on vung tau?
My 1st trip there was during vietnam national day. Had street party jus outside my hotel. Noise was unbearable but its was damn fun and crowded. Somemore free one.
Luckily it ended by 11pm.
Beer in vung tau is super cheap. 1 tower of henikein cost about sgd $10 per tower. By the way their tower is only 2 litre instead of the standard 3 litre. Still super cheap. U treat 5 girls a nite of beer at beer club and still it doesnt burn much of a hole in yer pockets.
Went to black pearl 1 nite. Didnt see any FLs. The crowd was actually very miserable though the live band is not bad. Beer is easily 3x price compared to those vietnamese beer clubs. lack of girls could be due to a number of factors though..... (1) its was vietnam national day eve. (2) its was raining heavily the whole day and night. (3) We were there too early? was there from 8-10pm.
Old 25-12-2017, 06:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1069 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 31
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Airports may be closed because of the typhoon Tembin approaching today and tomorrow...so get ready for flights to be disrupted if you are flying home today or tomorrow...

Stay safe if you are in Southern Vietnam today or tomorrow...avoid going Vung Tau, Con Dao or Can Gio area as strong winds, heavy downpour rain and strong waves expected...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1