The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 01-09-2018, 06:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 55 Post(s)
Tagged: 8 Thread(s)
Quoted: 396 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17782 / Power: 17
WankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Arsenal FC @ Emirates All Gunner fans fall in

HI, Guys,,
everyone has been quiet.

Well, we have an interesting away game tomorrow at Cardiff.
For Arsenal, goals are not a problem, it seems, but they still need to stop that flow of defensive errors. Luchsteiner should probaably play, less overlapping and attack but he seems to stablise the defense.

I forsee a hard fought away win for the Gunners against a Cardiff side that has not scored a EPL goal yet this season..
Old 02-09-2018, 02:03 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3465 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108382 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Hopefully Arsenal can put on a good game and win well.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 02-09-2018, 07:18 PM
Samster

WankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond repute

Very interesting news in the papers in the UK.
Arsenal boss Unai Emery is considering ditching the Gunners’ usual possession football and will instead take a more direct approach against a physical Cardiff City side.
But Emery is considering tweaking his side to play more direct, physical football when they visit Cardiff, with the Mirror even claiming he has been practising ‘long-ball football’.

Hmm! Let's see..
Old 02-09-2018, 08:09 PM
Samster

HI, Gunners Fans,
what are thoughts about these comments from Jamie Redknapp?
And Stan Kroenke just announced that he expects Unai and Arsenal to win the Champions League in a few years.

Jamie Redknapp has criticised two of Arsenal’s summer signings and says Unai Emery must ‘buy better players’ to break into the top four.
Arsenal should have focussed on signing players who have already proven themselves in the Premier League. ‘They’ve got to buy better players, it’s a simple as that,’ he told Sky Sports. ‘The players they’ve bought, like the right-back Lichsteiner, yes he’s been a great player in the past for Juventus, but he’s 34 now.
‘The centre-back Sokratis is not tried and trusted in the Premier League.
‘They’re not doing what the likes of Liverpool have done where they’ve gone out and bought Virgil van Dijk for £75m and gone and bought players who you know are going to be a success in the Premier League.
Old 03-09-2018, 08:55 AM
Samster

HI,
again we scored goals well. The 3rd goal by Auba was sublime.
However, terrible mistakes at the back.. Poor marking and switching off.
I also realise why Cech was having problems distributing. Teammates are not running to spaces where he can pass with his natural left foot. He used his right foot and nearly led to a goal. LAter he switched to distributing with his hands and that went very well but you cannot always pick up the ball..
Old 03-09-2018, 01:47 PM
Veteran Samster

Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Arsenal attack was much better for the match against cardiff but they need to mantain that kind of standard against stronger team.

Defender is weak and peter crez abit scary also that he gave away alot of loss ball. Still wating for leno to make his debut.

They will to work more on teamwork to gel out their play.

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Old 03-09-2018, 06:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
Arsenal attack was much better for the match against cardiff but they need to mantain that kind of standard against stronger team.

Defender is weak and peter crez abit scary also that he gave away alot of loss ball. Still wating for leno to make his debut.

They will to work more on teamwork to gel out their play.
True, Bro,
I think must play Auba and Lacazette up front. Trouble is whether Unai brave enough to do that against stronger teams. Wenger was not.
Old 12-09-2018, 06:51 PM
Samster

Hi, Fans,
the international break is over and it is back to the EPL.

Aresenal is away to Newcastle this weekend.
A usually tough away game but Newcatle is struggling and this is a different Arsenal..

Good news one-
Former Arsenal midfielder Gilberto Silva hopes Lucas Torreira can have the same impact in the Premier League as N’Golo Kante after being impressed by the Uruguayan’s performances during the World Cup. Torreira was called into Oscar Tabarez’s squad off the back of two eye-catching seasons with Sampdoria and featured in all five of Uruguay’s games in Russia as they reached the quarter-finals. The 22-year-old’s form in Serie A prompted Arsenal to pay £26m to sign him during the World Cup, although he has had a slow start to the Premier League campaign, making four substitute appearances. Nevertheless, Gilberto believes he will eventually establish himself as a key player in the side as unlike Arsenal’s other midfield options, he is a naturally defensive player.

Good news two -
Arsenal star Lucas Torreira is back in full training with the club following an injury scare on international duty with Uruguay. The midfielder was removed at half-time of Uruguay’s clash with Mexico and was spotted with an ice pack on his calf during the second half. The 22-year-old is yet to start for Arsenal this season but supporters are desperate to see the former Sampdoria man handed his chance by Unai Emery.

Good news three-
Arsenal are reportedly inching closer to committing Aaron Ramsey to a new long-term contract.
Old 16-09-2018, 11:00 AM
Samster

Another hard fought win that could have been an easy win.
If only the defense does not fall asleep and not mark players.
If only we put away all our chances..

I think in subsequent weeks, we will see more of Torreira and less of Guendozi until he stops giving the ball away and passing backwards.

Lucas changed the game when he came on in the second half. Her did three brilliant things: he played simple; he played fast; he played forward.

Five games gone. Still no clean sheet. This time, it came in the final minute of the match. Defensively, this was probably Arsenal’s best performance BUT it wasn’t a good defensive performance.
Mustafi had another horribly off day and the marking was lapse as the game wore on.
Sigh! It would be nice to get a clean sheet sometime soon.
Old 16-09-2018, 11:02 AM
Samster

Latest news!

Mourinho is eyeing Ozil for Man U...
And we are level with Spurs and ahead of Man U.

Old 16-09-2018, 04:04 PM
Samster

WoW! Arsenal fans, very quiet..

Loosing streak, quiet, I understand.
Now win 3 in a row..including away win..Still quiet??
Old 16-09-2018, 06:27 PM
Veteran Samster

It was a close win for Arsenal. The first half still very bad, very rocky.

Second half was much better.

Not sure is Ermy testing out his best 11.

I think S. Luchtsteiner should start. He is solid.

Peter Cezh is a but rocky and sometime you see his pass very scary.

Perhaps is time to start leno.

I think slowly torriea will start, he is doing well.

They should play 4 1 3 2 instead of 4 2 3 1 as i think torriea wil make a good DMC and no 34 is better as an attacking player.

Hope they be better for next game.

Old 24-09-2018, 11:43 AM
Samster

Hello, Gooners,

Wow! Arsenal were able to overcome Everton thanks to another blistering second-half period. With two goals in three minutes, Alexandre Lacazette and Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang, in the end, were more than enough for the Gunners’ fourth successive league victory.
Besides, Cech had a great game and made a string of excellent saves, especially in one-on-ones, where his experience and understanding were seen. Also on handling corners..

Scary was the old Wenger style of play - exposure against the counter-attacks, the panic whenever a turnover was on, the insecure high defensive line, the rare moments of special but inconsistent attack quality.
Duh! Unai still has a lot to do at training..

But I loved Lacazzette and Auba up front..
Old 25-09-2018, 12:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 575 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2414 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by WankJanice View Post
Hello, Gooners,

Wow! Arsenal were able to overcome Everton thanks to another blistering second-half period. With two goals in three minutes, Alexandre Lacazette and Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang, in the end, were more than enough for the Gunners’ fourth successive league victory.
Besides, Cech had a great game and made a string of excellent saves, especially in one-on-ones, where his experience and understanding were seen. Also on handling corners..

Scary was the old Wenger style of play - exposure against the counter-attacks, the panic whenever a turnover was on, the insecure high defensive line, the rare moments of special but inconsistent attack quality.
Duh! Unai still has a lot to do at training..

But I loved Lacazzette and Auba up front..
Bro, Laca and Auba up front are lethal but i think Torreira is going to be key to Arsenal's success this season.

Torreira has to start, especially if Xhaka is playing as well. Let the young kid Guendouzi apprentice a bit, just like what Leno is doing now.
Old 25-09-2018, 05:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar43535 View Post
Bro, Laca and Auba up front are lethal but i think Torreira is going to be key to Arsenal's success this season.

Torreira has to start, especially if Xhaka is playing as well. Let the young kid Guendouzi apprentice a bit, just like what Leno is doing now.
Bro Escobar,

you are absolutely correct..
Arsenal has a good forward line and a good defending midfielder..
The 2 problem areas remaining are

a) Attacking midfield - we have 3 number 10s - Ramsay, Ozil and Mikhi. All prefer to play at a 10 .. I suspect that eventually Unai will realise that he can only play one of them in a game. Otherwise they always seem off-balance with too many midfielders going through the middle and theleft and no width...
Luckily he let Wilkshire go, else there would have been 4 number 10s..

b) Defense - I think we have 2 good goalies but , in front, CBs are shaky still. Monreal is ok but Bellerin is often exposed because of the attacking midfielders prefering the miidle and the left..

Eventually Unai will arrive at his balanced team and I suspect some players will just have to sit on the bench..
Plus luck has been shining on them.. Never let in silly goals..

We shall see. Still 6th and behind Spurs after such a bad start.
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1