The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 30-06-2018, 10:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Giving up on Geylang

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrewmp View Post
With this kind of customer, it's no surprise that many newbies left after 2 weeks..
The real reason why WL can't stay long in Geylang is because instead of sharing genuine FR on newbies, we have bastard son of a pimping whore promoter trolls like you slamming those who gave genuine FR. So now many do not dare to write because of trolls with agendas like you - therefore all the girls not much publicity lor... and brothers out there donno who to find lor.

Well, you bastard, apart from setting up this nick to attack me since you do not want to use your previous 123 nick in a lame attempt to avoid being linked to the house 16XX you are promoting, what else do you fucking do?

You got write FR here or not??? How many you wrote?

I wrote at least 50 FRs lor in this forum over the past 10 years, probably more as I don't keep count.

How's your mother, the OKT assistant auntie doing? improved her customer service yet?

Or still asking you to come here and defend the house she working in?
Old 30-06-2018, 10:21 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1795 / Power: 17
bonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant future

Another making living in geylang you left with 1 pt get provoke by the thread. We got to stop writting, after writting so much but nothing much can be changed .. 150$ also one shot 80$ also one shot.
Some pay 150 just for one handjob.
Why bother? Saying people no money is very personnal and nasty behaviour.
Why look down on people when you are slighly better off?
LOL stop accusing your customer pull out condom without substaintial proof. Stop providing lousy quality condom to your customer resulted in raw. Please make sure you get a much better WL to work for you, suggest 1 out of 10 must be natural beauty.
Old 30-06-2018, 10:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 181 / Power: 19
lau_andrew is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlau_andrew is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
The real reason why WL can't stay long in Geylang is because instead of sharing genuine FR on newbies, we have bastard son of a pimping whore promoter trolls like you slamming those who gave genuine FR. So now many do not dare to write because of trolls with agendas like you - therefore all the girls not much publicity lor... and brothers out there donno who to find lor.

Well, you bastard, apart from setting up this nick to attack me since you do not want to use your previous 123 nick in a lame attempt to avoid being linked to the house 16XX you are promoting, what else do you fucking do?

You got write FR here or not??? How many you wrote?

I wrote at least 50 FRs lor in this forum over the past 10 years, probably more as I don't keep count.

How's your mother, the OKT assistant auntie doing? improved her customer service yet?

Or still asking you to come here and defend the house she working in?
Pls lah liar, where got anyone slam FR? You want to see whether I got balls you come out more often lah. Don't hide at home watch mediacorp drama. Talk damn fierce in forum but in real life all your buddies know you bo lampa. Hahaha

Cheebye kia you WAKE UP ALREADY or you got more stupid questions to ask? Put your confused smiley leh. HAHAHAHAHA

$80 hahahahahahaha fucking loser. When you get angry, you write open letter to OKT in forum. Hahahaha..so scared. You will fucking cry in real life before I even slap your face. You got a lot of fucking ideas how to run business but too bad no idea for yourself to afford more than $80. HAHAHA CHEAP OF THE CHEAP!

Last edited by lau_andrew; 30-06-2018 at 11:11 PM.
Old 30-06-2018, 10:57 PM
Samster

lau_andrew is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlau_andrew is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by bonk69 View Post
Another making living in geylang you left with 1 pt get provoke by the thread. We got to stop writting, after writting so much but nothing much can be changed .. 150$ also one shot 80$ also one shot.
Some pay 150 just for one handjob.
Why bother? Saying people no money is very personnal and nasty behaviour.
LOL stop accusing your customer pull out condom without substaintial proof. Stop providing lousy quality condom to your customer resulted in raw. Please make sure you get a much better WL to work for you, suggest 1 out of 10 must be natural beauty.
Who is my customer? Just ask any WL if such things go on. Fucking don't know much don't talk so much. Low quality WL for low budget customer. I fuck you and look down on you. Cannot ah? I fucking LOL at bronze cheebye so fucking poor he cannot even afford an additional $70 for a full hour. I spit on your fucking face.

$80 also one shot $150 also one shot is what? You cheebye no brain ah?

This is all you can afford what is there to complain? If you can only afford to eat at food court don't expect restaurant service.

And thank you for proving my point that $150 left shit customers with shit brain like you.

Last edited by lau_andrew; 30-06-2018 at 11:08 PM.
Old 01-07-2018, 12:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3450 / Power: 21
helmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Who is my customer? Just ask any WL if such things go on. Fucking don't know much don't talk so much. Low quality WL for low budget customer. I fuck you and look down on you. Cannot ah? I fucking LOL at bronze cheebye so fucking poor he cannot even afford an additional $70 for a full hour. I spit on your fucking face.

$80 also one shot $150 also one shot is what? You cheebye no brain ah?

This is all you can afford what is there to complain? If you can only afford to eat at food court don't expect restaurant service.

And thank you for proving my point that $150 left shit customers with shit brain like you.
Obviously u are a clone. STFU and stop wasting our time to hear your fucking whining.
Old 01-07-2018, 12:35 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by helmsley View Post
Obviously u are a clone. STFU and stop wasting our time to hear your fucking whining.
You're the fucking clone. I don't shut up what can you do about it except whine that your low budget doesn't get you quality WL?

The only fuckers here whining are those who can't afford to pay more than $150. If you can afford it, should have given up on GL a long time ago instead of whining on a thread.

Only a fucking cheebye thinks that GL biz going down because of FRs hahahhaha. WHAT A FUCKING STUPID CHEEBYE. Because of sammyboy and FRs the WL go back? HAHAHAHA. YOU'RE A FUCKING JOKE! You might as well say WL go back because you stopped contributing FR. HAHAHAHAHAHA. You're just a fucking forum admin clerk. NO WL GOES BACK BECAUSE OF SAMMYBOY. WAKE UP LAH STUPID CHEEBYE!

Which WL or OKT tell you that, fucker? You cheebye really know shit. Which WL or OKT tell you FR get attacked on sammyboy that's why they are going back? Cheebye kia, WAKE UP LA!

You live in a fucking small world. HAHAHAHA do you even talk to any WL? Cheebye kia, the reason why they go back is because the job too tough, money too little and customers like fuck. You are making a fool of yourself with your stupid ideas! HAHAHAHA

Bronze cheebye, the reason why houses close down is because the quality of WLs are not good enough for those who can afford to pay. Those who can afford long time ago moved on already and don't waste too much time on GL. $150 don't expect much. Only left cheebyes like you busy compiling shit lists of WLs you never even call.

Last edited by lau_andrew; 01-07-2018 at 01:00 AM.
Old 01-07-2018, 02:59 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonk69 View Post
You want 003 okamoto ah? Wear condom you no feel ah? Ah Pek, your lanjiao spoil already lah. I look down on you because you're so fucking shit you think you should raw because your condom no good. HAHAHAHAHA. You no money to buy condom ah? Please think of a better excuse lah. Shit.

1/10 must be a beauty ah? You pay 10 times chicken rice price, you expect 1 plate to be shark fin? HAHAHA. WHAT SHIT ARE YOU TALKING? You pay for chicken rice, you get chicken rice.

You and bronze cheebye. Same shits.
Old 01-07-2018, 07:01 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1795 / Power: 17
bonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant future

Quote:
You want 003 okamoto ah? Wear condom you no feel ah? Ah Pek, your lanjiao spoil already lah. I look down on you because you're so fucking shit you think you should raw because your condom no good. HAHAHAHAHA. You no money to buy condom ah? Please think of a better excuse lah. Shit.

1/10 must be a beauty ah? You pay 10 times chicken rice price, you expect 1 plate to be shark fin? HAHAHA. WHAT SHIT ARE YOU TALKING? You pay for chicken rice, you get chicken rice.

You and bronze cheebye. Same shits.
Are you filty rich? Why keep telling people u look down on people and only you could afford 150$?
U describe human with chicken rice, 80 is foodcourt and 150 is restaurant?
Then i describe u as pimp, rubbish junk loser that keep calling people loser can or not?
Is it the same bo?
Old 01-07-2018, 08:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3450 / Power: 21
helmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You're the fucking clone. I don't shut up what can you do about it except whine that your low budget doesn't get you quality WL?

The only fuckers here whining are those who can't afford to pay more than $150. If you can afford it, should have given up on GL a long time ago instead of whining on a thread.

Only a fucking cheebye thinks that GL biz going down because of FRs hahahhaha. WHAT A FUCKING STUPID CHEEBYE. Because of sammyboy and FRs the WL go back? HAHAHAHA. YOU'RE A FUCKING JOKE! You might as well say WL go back because you stopped contributing FR. HAHAHAHAHAHA. You're just a fucking forum admin clerk. NO WL GOES BACK BECAUSE OF SAMMYBOY. WAKE UP LAH STUPID CHEEBYE!

Which WL or OKT tell you that, fucker? You cheebye really know shit. Which WL or OKT tell you FR get attacked on sammyboy that's why they are going back? Cheebye kia, WAKE UP LA!

You live in a fucking small world. HAHAHAHA do you even talk to any WL? Cheebye kia, the reason why they go back is because the job too tough, money too little and customers like fuck. You are making a fool of yourself with your stupid ideas! HAHAHAHA

Bronze cheebye, the reason why houses close down is because the quality of WLs are not good enough for those who can afford to pay. Those who can afford long time ago moved on already and don't waste too much time on GL. $150 don't expect much. Only left cheebyes like you busy compiling shit lists of WLs you never even call.
Haha, a 2018 registered nick telling me i am a clone? Where were you when I first started chionging? Still sucking on your mum's tits?

I am not related to Bronze god in anyway but this is a discussion thread. If you are not here to contribute then shut your pie-hole, you piss stain.
Old 01-07-2018, 10:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 6
paintingfan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bros bros, relax. that Wimp guy is only asking for it, so just click ignore.

He has an agenda to defend his mum that i can understand and respect.

Flaming and trolling brother samsters and cheongsters that i cannot understand and respect. Its really ok tho, i can miss out on the 16XX house and 20XX house he is defending and promoting. Cos i already have 3 regs whom i visit in turn. I dun need to turn adventurous nor do i "need" to go to their house even they have 10 gems in the house. Missing out on their "gems" is ok with me. I am sure they are just one of the many gems in GL. I have already made it a point to stay away from these houses and flaming trolls.

Its really ok, he can look down on these bros and we dun take his remarks too personally. He claims we are too poor for his house then so be it. I am sure the houses i reg are pretty happy with me going back.

He is just a pathetic, wimpy, sad, loser and base level asshole who cant read and write properly. Take it as such and just walk away.

We are here for WLs not for him. Not as if we need a lapdance from him and his WLs to even be able to perform. I am very very happy with my reg list at the moment. I even have one reg who seriously wanted a loving session with me and dated me at a hotel, refused any money or tip and stayed in the room with me for 4 hours. It was a sweet sweet night.

Posting this, i only wish to put across this point. His house is one among many, his WLs are few among the masses in GL, and i am very sure i will not get any of my preferred treatment from his WLs as what i am getting from my regs. Period. Simply move on. His attitude will affect his WLs in one way or another. GL WLs need regs more than walk ins to keep a sustainable income. Wun it be good if we simply stayed away and ignored this house?
Old 01-07-2018, 11:05 AM
Samster

In retrospect, this wmp guy is probably trying to show off or impress someone.
surely not his mom, cos he is probably a useless asshole still weening on his mum's suck. (and yes i am being very personally insulting and damaging here)
ppl post online in forum due to a few reasons. identity protection, not able to verify claims and also inability to face ppl they know in public or in private.
So he is probably using this to impress soneone and tell that he is all powerful, these chongsters are walking cash and douche bags. we dun treat WLs well so WLs dun meed to treat us well. Look into his psyche and posts. He is out to impress someone. Its ok as long at its not at our expense. But if he trying to prove his self work or his existance 刷存在感. We all know he is really nothing or beyond nothing.
So let go bros. just walk on. They forget that cheongsters are their main form of income
Old 01-07-2018, 11:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by paintingfan View Post

Flaming and trolling brother samsters and cheongsters that i cannot understand and respect. Its really ok tho, i can miss out on the 16XX house and 20XX house he is defending and promoting. Cos i already have 3 regs whom i visit in turn. I dun need to turn adventurous nor do i "need" to go to their house even they have 10 gems in the house. Missing out on their "gems" is ok with me. I am sure they are just one of the many gems in GL. I have already made it a point to stay away from these houses and flaming trolls.

Its really ok, he can look down on these bros and we dun take his remarks too personally. He claims we are too poor for his house then so be it. I am sure the houses i reg are pretty happy with me going back.

He is just a pathetic, wimpy, sad, loser and base level asshole who cant read and write properly. Take it as such and just walk away.

We are here for WLs not for him. Not as if we need a lapdance from him and his WLs to even be able to perform. I am very very happy with my reg list at the moment. I even have one reg who seriously wanted a loving session with me and dated me at a hotel, refused any money or tip and stayed in the room with me for 4 hours. It was a sweet sweet night.

Posting this, i only wish to put across this point. His house is one among many, his WLs are few among the masses in GL, and i am very sure i will not get any of my preferred treatment from his WLs as what i am getting from my regs. Period. Simply move on. His attitude will affect his WLs in one way or another. GL WLs need regs more than walk ins to keep a sustainable income. Wun it be good if we simply stayed away and ignored this house?
You know a lot for a newbie!
Old 01-07-2018, 11:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 12
klss is a Helpful and Caring Samsterklss is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Talking Re: Giving up on Geylang

I am sure you will get attcked by 123hu or wmp after you post this bro

Quote:
Originally Posted by paintingfan View Post

Old 01-07-2018, 12:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
You know a lot for a newbie!
I only returned to GL scene 3 mths. I am a legal,newb
My 3 regs are my main source of info in the GL scene other than SBF
Old 01-07-2018, 12:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by klss View Post
I am sure you will get attcked by 123hu or wmp after you post this bro
I couldn't care less. I have my regs and have been given a lot of preferential treatment so i intend to stick to them for the time being. Loss of my patronage would not affext these 16XX and 20XX house i am sure. well its my loss that i cant cample the WLs there. And its the WLs loss for not being able to experience my TLC. OKT are not in the equation far as i am concerned. They are platform, room and bed providers. My regs are willing to date me into hotels where there is no time limit. I am a happy man for the time being.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1