The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 27-06-2008, 12:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 18
loveseed is a Helpful and Caring Samsterloveseed is a Helpful and Caring Samster
LS Cocktail Production Presents : "PINA"_"COLADA" Tarma Blend(Pics n Lesbo Act Avail)

********* CLICK HERE FOR "PINA"_"COLADA" *********]

PINA
21yo, 1.68m,
34'24'35
BBBJ, Frenching, CIM, AR
(TARMA WITH LESBIAN SHOW AVAILABLE)

COLADA
24yo, 1.57m,
33'24'34
BBBJ, Frenching, CIM, AR
(TARMA WITH LESBIAN SHOW AVAILABLE)

Do Sms me or PM for Slots

Best Regards,
LS
Old 27-06-2008, 01:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
protectorofhell deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: LS Cocktail Production Presents : "PINA"_"COLADA" Tarma Blend(Pics n Lesbo Act Av

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norikasan55 View Post
COLADA is cute!
The girl on the left hand side in your avatar looks cute too.
Old 27-06-2008, 11:21 AM
Samster

loveseed is a Helpful and Caring Samsterloveseed is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: LS Cocktail Production Presents : "PINA"_"COLADA" Tarma Blend(Pics n Lesbo Act Av

They have arrived !!!

LS
Old 27-06-2008, 12:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
DarkHorse74 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Once upon a time - there was a tame horse called JUMBO. One starry night, JUMBO was jio by wild Bro Love to go for "food/fuck tasting" at his stable. JUMBO wanted to be a good horse by going into semi-retirement mode, but was lured by bad Bro Love to go into action once again.

On that very day, little me was late and had to run with 3 legs to Bro Love's stable. When reaching there, 3rd leg was damn exhausted already and little me knew it was not going to be an easy day for JUMBO.

JUMBO was greeted by a typical Ah Lian's look lady with open arms and hugs. Little me asked her the name and she replied PINK. Little me asked her again which part is pink? Nipples? PINA immediately took off her clothes and showed me her pinkish bra (disappointed..tot are nips). Shower was pretty SOP.

The "horrifying" experience started from the moment little me stepped out from bathroom - JUMBO was eaten alive and little me was raped by PINA! PINA could be described like a wolf who was starving to death, suddenly saw a tame and innocent JUMBO...yummy... and what a scene of the day sia. She pushed me to the bed, licking whatever possible holes that she could find while "forcing" me to do the same on her (little me shed some tears ler....). When she frenched, her whole mouth was all over me as if she wanted to swallow me alive. When JUMBO was ready to proceed to FJ, PINA already cummed (kudos little me!!!). Having said that, PINA didnt disappoint little me - we were in different positions until I thought I was in the moon already.

After JUMBO surrendered, she wanted to initiate 2nd round straight away. I pleaded her to let me walk out from the room safely, else she might need to call Bro Love for emergency assistance! She wasnt very happy with my request as once in a while she would blow JUMBO without my permission..haizzz... Having said that, JUMBO didnt manage to complete his 2nd mission but still left a sex-tisfied man.

Key stats:-
Look: 6/10 (Ah Lian's look)
Boobs: 32A- (Uses double sponge to push up her neh neh)
GFE: 6/10 (Very bubbly and talkative)
BBBJ: 6/10 (Sweet but short)
AR: 7/10 (Shiok but short too)
Frenching: 9/10 (Very fierce tongue)
FJ: 8/10 (Dont know is JUMBO too small or PINA's love hole too slippery)
Service: 8/10 (I was raped hor...)

Plus points-
Very initiative in all aspects and like a commando

Minus points:-
Boobs are too small for me ler

P.S. to Bro Love, I gave her a yellow card before leaving coz' she kept teasing uncle couldnt complete 2 rounds.

***I will die with my JUMBO high***
Old 27-06-2008, 02:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkHorse74 View Post
Once upon a time - there was a tame horse called JUMBO. One starry night, JUMBO was jio by wild Bro Love to go for "food/fuck tasting" at his stable. JUMBO wanted to be a good horse by going into semi-retirement mode, but was lured by bad Bro Love to go into action once again.

On that very day, little me was late and had to run with 3 legs to Bro Love's stable. When reaching there, 3rd leg was damn exhausted already and little me knew it was not going to be an easy day for JUMBO.

JUMBO was greeted by a typical Ah Lian's look lady with open arms and hugs. Little me asked her the name and she replied PINK. Little me asked her again which part is pink? Nipples? PINA immediately took off her clothes and showed me her pinkish bra (disappointed..tot are nips). Shower was pretty SOP.

The "horrifying" experience started from the moment little me stepped out from bathroom - JUMBO was eaten alive and little me was raped by PINA! PINA could be described like a wolf who was starving to death, suddenly saw a tame and innocent JUMBO...yummy... and what a scene of the day sia. She pushed me to the bed, licking whatever possible holes that she could find while "forcing" me to do the same on her (little me shed some tears ler....). When she frenched, her whole mouth was all over me as if she wanted to swallow me alive. When JUMBO was ready to proceed to FJ, PINA already cummed (kudos little me!!!). Having said that, PINA didnt disappoint little me - we were in different positions until I thought I was in the moon already.

After JUMBO surrendered, she wanted to initiate 2nd round straight away. I pleaded her to let me walk out from the room safely, else she might need to call Bro Love for emergency assistance! She wasnt very happy with my request as once in a while she would blow JUMBO without my permission..haizzz... Having said that, JUMBO didnt manage to complete his 2nd mission but still left a sex-tisfied man.

Key stats:-
Look: 6/10 (Ah Lian's look)
Boobs: 32A- (Uses double sponge to push up her neh neh)
GFE: 6/10 (Very bubbly and talkative)
BBBJ: 6/10 (Sweet but short)
AR: 7/10 (Shiok but short too)
Frenching: 9/10 (Very fierce tongue)
FJ: 8/10 (Dont know is JUMBO too small or PINA's love hole too slippery)
Service: 8/10 (I was raped hor...)

Plus points-
Very initiative in all aspects and like a commando

Minus points:-
Boobs are too small for me ler

P.S. to Bro Love, I gave her a yellow card before leaving coz' she kept teasing uncle couldnt complete 2 rounds.

Pai seh, the commando lady who ripped JUMBO apart should be COLADA! Sorry for the inconvenience caused hor. Uncle is still in the state of shock and shiok from the rape.

Old 27-06-2008, 02:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 155 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 960 / Power: 18
dexblu is a splendid one to beholddexblu is a splendid one to beholddexblu is a splendid one to beholddexblu is a splendid one to beholddexblu is a splendid one to beholddexblu is a splendid one to beholddexblu is a splendid one to beholddexblu is a splendid one to behold
LS Cocktail Production Presents : "PINA"_"COLADA" Tarma Blend(Pics n Lesbo Act Av

Quote:
Pai seh, the commando lady who ripped JUMBO apart should be COLADA! Sorry for the inconvenience caused hor. Uncle is still in the state of shock and shiok from the rape.
HAHAHAHA !!! That day laugh at bro Johnthunder now u made the same mistake ??? Every HORSE has his day !!!!

NICE FR dude !!! ASK LoveStable for compensation leh... his gal raped u until u mistook COLADA for PEANUT !!! I can understand the TRAUMA that you are going through !!! Come here... let me HUG YOU !!!!
Old 27-06-2008, 02:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dexblu View Post
HAHAHAHA !!! That day laugh at bro Johnthunder now u made the same mistake ??? Every HORSE has his day !!!! Is this an indication that JUMBO should retire? JUMBO cannot take too much pleasure anymore..wahahaa!

NICE FR dude !!! ASK LoveStable for compensation leh... his gal raped u until u mistook COLADA for PEANUT !!! I can understand the TRAUMA that you are going through !!! Come here... let me HUG YOU !!!!
Hug you? I dont want to suck your neh neh one hor! JUMBO seriously turned into Peanut after the rape.

Old 27-06-2008, 04:09 PM
Samster

Thanks bro DarkHorse74 for the FR on Colada !!! Hahaha, it's ok lah ! Wrong name only mah, I know you have been RAPED and EATEN by her till you too shacked out already, can understand lah ! Haha ! :

LS
Old 27-06-2008, 04:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by loveseed View Post
Thanks bro DarkHorse74 for the FR on Colada !!! Hahaha, it's ok lah ! Wrong name only mah, I know you have been RAPED and EATEN by her till you too shacked out already, can understand lah ! Haha ! :

LS
You convey my message to Colada that CHANG (this was how she addressed JUMBO) would "humiliate" her in front of Pina when he is fully recharged!

Old 27-06-2008, 06:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norikasan55 View Post
COLADA is cute!
So when can see your a FR from you huh bro ? Hee hee...

Quote:
Originally Posted by dexblu View Post
HAHAHAHA !!! That day laugh at bro Johnthunder now u made the same mistake ??? Every HORSE has his day !!!!

Wow, what compensation ???!!! Who more commando who shall rape who lor !!! Hahaha! Btw, don't suan Uncle Jumbo leh !

Quote:
You convey my message to Colada that CHANG (this was how she addressed JUMBO) would "humiliate" her in front of Pina when he is fully recharged!
Oh ok, bery sony Uncle Jumbo Chang... Hee hee...

LS
Old 28-06-2008, 09:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
kaisin64 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This Colada ought to be smacked!!

Where got girls so horny one??!

Sexy, petite body with cute little pair of boobies and nicely trimmed pussy that were hard to resist!! And those legs and perky butt...........wah lau, si bey swee!!

All I can say is I couldn't keep up with her since Bro Darkhorse already gave a very detailed specs of the rapist!!

She even provided side dish which was not in the package!!

Si liao like that, how to cut down on this expensive hobby!

Bro LS ought to be shot!!
Old 28-06-2008, 10:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 18
Johnthunder deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJohnthunder deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Dear Bro Darkhorse, not to worry I can fully understand your feeling right now haha!! anyway hope your "jumbo" speedy recovery then
Old 28-06-2008, 01:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaisin64 View Post
This Colada ought to be smacked!!

Where got girls so horny one??!

Sexy, petite body with cute little pair of boobies and nicely trimmed pussy that were hard to resist!! And those legs and perky butt...........wah lau, si bey swee!!

All I can say is I couldn't keep up with her since Bro Darkhorse already gave a very detailed specs of the rapist!!

She even provided side dish which was not in the package!!

Si liao like that, how to cut down on this expensive hobby!

Bro LS ought to be shot!!
Thanks bro kaisin64 for the FR for this Horny Rapist !!!!!

Btw, Anymore other challengers ??? hahaha!

LS
Old 29-06-2008, 05:54 PM
Samster

Awaiting Tarma FRs...

LS
Old 29-06-2008, 07:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
dragonkiss deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnthunder View Post
Dear Bro Darkhorse, not to worry I can fully understand your feeling right now haha!! anyway hope your "jumbo" speedy recovery then
Wish you a speedy recovery too.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1