The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 05-10-2004, 07:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 475 / Power: 21
natto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: phuket

bro sassina, i will b in hkt 7th to15th oct. if you have time lets party up there. still have 8 bottles at the fantasia. there are a couple of new girls at pink cafe if you have the time to peruse there. cheer and don't work too hard.
Old 05-10-2004, 07:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 23
sassina2 is one of the Best!sassina2 is one of the Best!sassina2 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by natto3
bro sassina, i will b in hkt 7th to15th oct. if you have time lets party up there. still have 8 bottles at the fantasia. there are a couple of new girls at pink cafe if you have the time to peruse there. cheer and don't work too hard.
Thanks for the invitation man. I am really stuck here with an inportant mission in my work to provide for income next year.

On 16th Sat I am off to Bangkok and back on Wed morning 20th.

How long will you be there?

It will be a priviledge to help you finish the whisky.

Perhaps late in the month or next month if you are back up there.
If you have some future dates, perhaps, I can then book myself a trip to co-incide with your presence at least for once.
Old 05-10-2004, 11:04 PM
Samster

natto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by sassina2
Thanks for the invitation man. I am really stuck here with an inportant mission in my work to provide for income next year.

On 16th Sat I am off to Bangkok and back on Wed morning 20th.

How long will you be there?

It will be a priviledge to help you finish the whisky.

Perhaps late in the month or next month if you are back up there.
If you have some future dates, perhaps, I can then book myself a trip to co-incide with your presence at least for once.
bro, don't overwork yourself. i'll be there a week, then in sin till end of month. going hunting in mongolia end of month till next month. the actual hunt is for 5 days prep and back to ub for a few more days recoup that will take at least 10 days. i will need the sun then as the temp in the hunting area is already -10c to15c! hope to catch up with you in between else lets beer at jc after next week. sanook.
Old 16-10-2004, 12:36 PM
Samster

well bros, am back from phuket and the latest news is that the capital mall is now open and is hot on the weekends. lot of new joints open, can't keep track of them. seems that a fellow sin has opened a small pub along yowarat road just before that first traffic light from the circle. foud the service at the new fantasia dropping and pink has hit back with better looking gers. those going up now, it's the veggie festival, and those thinking of going up on10th nov weekend can forget it now unless you have already booked your tickets. seem that the up and coming place is koh lantai yai. some five star properties coming up there. have fun and sanook.
Old 18-07-2006, 01:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 609 / Power: 18
WorldSexGuide is a name known to allWorldSexGuide is a name known to allWorldSexGuide is a name known to allWorldSexGuide is a name known to allWorldSexGuide is a name known to allWorldSexGuide is a name known to all

Any update on phuket? Going there soon.
Old 20-07-2006, 01:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 21
c00ls0ul deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by WorldSexGuide
Any update on phuket? Going there soon.
Update on which joint?

Patong still as sleazy as ever.

In Phuket town:
Pink cafe moved, much bigger and more girls. Pink Chamois same same, Pink 2002 same same, fantasia same same, Ozone renovated and re-opened, Jammin changed owner, T2, timber, Sinthavee and Blue Marine same same, and Ko To Mo still rocks. Vege festival coming up in Sept. Good time to see parade but bad for party.
Old 22-07-2006, 07:56 PM
Samster

WorldSexGuide is a name known to allWorldSexGuide is a name known to allWorldSexGuide is a name known to allWorldSexGuide is a name known to allWorldSexGuide is a name known to allWorldSexGuide is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by c00ls0ul
Update on which joint?

Patong still as sleazy as ever.

In Phuket town:
Pink cafe moved, much bigger and more girls. Pink Chamois same same, Pink 2002 same same, fantasia same same, Ozone renovated and re-opened, Jammin changed owner, T2, timber, Sinthavee and Blue Marine same same, and Ko To Mo still rocks. Vege festival coming up in Sept. Good time to see parade but bad for party.
thanks for the update .

I am a first timer to phuket. Anyone can advise how I can get to patong or phuket town from the airport after 6pm? what are the various mode of transport available and how much? Thanks.
Old 23-07-2006, 04:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 21
c00ls0ul deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
thanks for the update .

I am a first timer to phuket. Anyone can advise how I can get to patong or phuket town from the airport after 6pm? what are the various mode of transport available and how much? Thanks.
From airport to Patong/Phuket Town:
minivan, about B150-200 per head
taxi/limo service B500-B800 and up. Most bargainable.

Simply step out of passenger terminal, loads of tour desk and taxi touts. Dont forget the free Phuket map inside terminal.

i live here. You can pm me when you wanna come and if i'm free, we'll go party together if you're interested.
Old 24-07-2006, 12:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by c00ls0ul
From airport to Patong/Phuket Town:
minivan, about B150-200 per head
taxi/limo service B500-B800 and up. Most bargainable.

Simply step out of passenger terminal, loads of tour desk and taxi touts. Dont forget the free Phuket map inside terminal.

i live here. You can pm me when you wanna come and if i'm free, we'll go party together if you're interested.
Thanks for the info again. Hope I can get to meet some girls returning to phuket on the plane and then share a cab with them to patong.

Really envy you, can live in paradise. Would love to meet up with you to party if I can get "off pass" from my tirak.
Old 27-07-2006, 11:00 PM
Samster

Does anyone has any recommendation for hotel room that is less than 1000B at patong and phuket town? Must be clean (like H81 standard in singapore).

Thanks.
Old 02-08-2006, 09:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Does anyone has any recommendation for hotel room that is less than 1000B at patong and phuket town? Must be clean (like H81 standard in singapore).

Thanks.
most of the hotels in phuket town less than 1000bht except metropole. merlin, phuket gardern etc all below your requirements. i personally like rattanna mansion @ about 500bht per night. dead in the center of town. robinsons and ocean dept store next door and 20bht motor bike ride within your range of food and entertaiment. i only know of summerbreeze at soi sansabei in patong which is at that price. cheers and enjoy. i'll be there till national day.
Old 03-08-2006, 09:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 23
sassina2 is one of the Best!sassina2 is one of the Best!sassina2 is one of the Best!

Natto brother, in Phuket again?

Thought you were busy looking after some 4-legged creatures!

Now me in KL and tomorrow night willbe on Air Asia to Macau and then a night in ZHuhai before CP again! This long trip of a week!

Hope the weather there clears up! Damm typhoon season.

For brothers looking for cheap hotels, try looking up http://www.asiarooms.com they need 3 days clearance but they have cheapest prices for much of Thailand and can get you under 1000 bahts sometimes in Patong. Do some homework and look at the hotel data yourself.

S.
Old 04-08-2006, 11:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
captainlust deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro coolsoul,

I'll be comming to phuket from the 25th aug to 28th aug. Could you suggest any good restaurants in patong vicinity......also its been 4 yrs since my last visit to phuket, would appreciate any update you or any brother could provide on phuket, like bars , disco's and the lot.....thanks a million

swervy
Old 05-08-2006, 12:57 PM
Samster

Phuket is now low Season, plenty of hotel rooms at cheap prices. However, those who are there for the Sun, sand and sea will be quite disappointed as the sea is quite rough and water not very clear like those you see in the post cards.

Even though now low season, there were plenty of tourists, can't imagine what it will be like during high season.

There were many a go go bars and many many girls!!! See until eyes also pop out!

Last day there i had a 1hr oil "massage" at soi kebsup. was quoted 300B (normal rates everywhere) but later she gave a discount to 250B. Had special and everything for 800B which I think is a very good deal . what's the rate for special done at those massage places (like tuinas in sg) btw?
Old 06-08-2006, 01:18 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by natto3
most of the hotels in phuket town less than 1000bht except metropole. merlin, phuket gardern etc all below your requirements. i personally like rattanna mansion @ about 500bht per night. dead in the center of town. robinsons and ocean dept store next door and 20bht motor bike ride within your range of food and entertaiment. i only know of summerbreeze at soi sansabei in patong which is at that price. cheers and enjoy. i'll be there till national day.
Hey thanks.

I stayed at C&N at patong, right in the middle of all the action and within easy walking to most places in patong beach (soi bangla right opposite the hotel!). 600B per night and standard almost like H81 in Singapore. Clean, big beds, referigerator, cable TV and bathtub!! If you have your own transport, you can go to thier resort (C&N resort) further down the road towards karon (about 5 mins by motorbike) to use their swimming pool for free.

There are many Hotels within 500 to 800B price range there. Do ask to view the rooms if you are interested.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1