The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 31-12-2011, 01:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 16
Mike2009 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Pinay Lover's Pub Crawl

Special Thank You to Bro Limborock and Bro iLoveJuagen

Before I begin my FR, I would like to pay tribute and thanks to both Bro Limborock and Bro Ilovejuagen for their dedication and contribution to this thread. Limborock who continously reads through our FRs and encourages us to post new FRs and provides advice to bros new to the pinay scene. Thank you bro. Appreciate your dedication and I like many others consider you as the custodian of this thread and the gatekeeper of all pinays in pubs.

Bro ilovejuagen - for meticiously creating and updating and sharing the P list with all pinay lovers out there. Even whilst in Japan, your dedication never wavered. Thanks bro and you too i consider as the hardworking custodian of this forum and the supreme protector of the p list.

With the both of you, pinay PUBBING is truly alive!

Now to my super disappointing FRs

FR 1
Thanks bro Lupsupking for your location. Went into this pub (btw they will not let you in easily..unless you know someone, i smoked my way in by claiming to be a friend of a friend)
Some girls are quite hot but unfortunately i got a chubby one which i dont like...the girl i like sat with me but disappear before i can buy for her drink..
this joint is rather classy inside bought one LD at 30 and left with only some hugging action.i will go back here to find the girl A.

FR2
Went back to my usual place to find my girl. My goodness...she is milky, busty, sexy leggy the best of pinay, prc and minah rolled into one...as this place no hanky panky...just spent time hugging and kissing my girl but my horns were coming out...she again was wearing an ultra tight dress with her booobs screaming to fall out...i write also i steam knn..

FR3
So took a short drive to a place where sure to get action. But i had ass luck that day...as the girl i took was first day on the job...in the end it was all smoke and no action (this place u can choose girl from mirror but i just took my chance and took a girl) wat a waste of 30 bucks...by now the time was 300 am...ccb i was super sian...drove back all the way home still horny and get nothing...
if this place also cannot get anything, its like missing an open goal!

Next stop - Pls help
Senior bros, I need hardcore raba with a private room pls advice after my disappointment where can i get some pinay comfort but i need a busty milky type...any immediate advice via PM will be appreciated.

Wishing one and all a very happy new year!!
Old 31-12-2011, 01:54 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LLSC View Post
Just shared my contacts with 2 bros. I will stop for sure now. Its been 1 too many. It's not I selfish. I just want to protect this joint for longevity.

Other then the p list. No more.

Paiseh.
Thks bro LLSC...I think all of us respect your decision
And i can vouch that you are not being selfish at all and that you are sharing only with bros you feel comfortable with sharing...:-)
Old 31-12-2011, 02:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 368 / Power: 14
limborock is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlimborock is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlimborock is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlimborock is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignround View Post
look like i really outdated here.

what is the P-list? :P
any bro care to enlighten me?
u PM bro ilovejuagen yr gmail adds and u will be enlightened.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike2009 View Post

Before I begin my FR, I would like to pay tribute and thanks to both Bro Limborock and Bro Ilovejuagen for their dedication and contribution to this thread. Limborock who continously reads through our FRs and encourages us to post new FRs and provides advice to bros new to the pinay scene. Thank you bro. Appreciate your dedication and I like many others consider you as the custodian of this thread and the gatekeeper of all pinays in pubs.

Bro ilovejuagen - for meticiously creating and updating and sharing the P list with all pinay lovers out there. Even whilst in Japan, your dedication never wavered. Thanks bro and you too i consider as the hardworking custodian of this forum and the supreme protector of the p list.

FR 1
Thanks bro Lupsupking for your location. Went into this pub (btw they will not let you in easily..unless you know someone, i smoked my way in by claiming to be a friend of a friend)
Some girls are quite hot but unfortunately i got a chubby one which i dont like...the girl i like sat with me but disappear before i can buy for her drink..
this joint is rather classy inside bought one LD at 30 and left with only some hugging action.i will go back here to find the girl A.

FR2
Went back to my usual place to find my girl. My goodness...she is milky, busty, sexy leggy the best of pinay, prc and minah rolled into one...as this place no hanky panky...just spent time hugging and kissing my girl but my horns were coming out...she again was wearing an ultra tight dress with her booobs screaming to fall out...i write also i steam knn..

FR3
So took a short drive to a place where sure to get action. But i had ass luck that day...as the girl i took was first day on the job...in the end it was all smoke and no action (this place u can choose girl from mirror but i just took my chance and took a girl) wat a waste of 30 bucks...by now the time was 300 am...ccb i was super sian...drove back all the way home still horny and get nothing...

Next stop - Pls help
Senior bros, I need hardcore raba with a private room pls advice after my disappointment where can i get some pinay comfort but i need a busty milky type...any immediate advice via PM will be appreciated.

FR1 is on 2nd floor?

FR2 is basement small place?? or??

FR3 is smoky place??? (cos u stated suppose to get something but didnt)

anyway, u have been doing a lot of recce this week bro.. wow.. amazed at the stamina~! after this new year, we go together. u want private room rite? i give u private room. not only with raba2. CIM want?
Old 31-12-2011, 03:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 14
LLSC deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLLSC deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bro limborock. Count me in leh. I newbie.
Old 31-12-2011, 03:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 368 / Power: 14
limborock is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlimborock is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlimborock is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlimborock is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by LLSC View Post
Bro limborock. Count me in leh. I newbie.
ok.. no prob.. plan a date. or worse case scenario, if i hve overseas assignment, then will call them up for u guys to be let in.. cant remm which no. on the p-list. but on the remark clumn, i stated to call me just in case they dont allow u are an unfamiliar face..

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLGL View Post
Boss, it's on P-list "A24".
okok noted. but i think a24 and a23 refering to the same place. and a23 is the correct spelling of the place name..
Old 31-12-2011, 03:18 AM
Samster

LLSC deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLLSC deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bro limbo. U put time put place la. see how many bros can meet up? Next Tuesday? After ny?

My kc just SMS me say she want to hear my voice for few
Secs also can. Scary.

Old 31-12-2011, 04:47 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipteh View Post
raiding.... avoid
Raid yr back door la. I see your stupid posts everywhere.
Mai Bo Liao and come here show your childish side la. you not a man that's why u posting nonsense. I give u a bottle of milk u slowly suckle and sleep.
Old 31-12-2011, 09:28 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by limborock View Post

FR1 is on 2nd floor?

anyway, u have been doing a lot of recce this week bro.. wow.. amazed at the stamina~! after this new year, we go together. u want private room rite? i give u private room. not only with raba2. CIM want?
Bro Limborock,
I went on fast mission. No more than one hr/onedrink/one gal per pub so got stamina

All your guesses are correct (As usual)....FR3 is the famous joint with one way glass and literally a lot of smoke if cars leave a certain hotel and u r outside the joint they can see u (thats what happen to me knn)

Wow u even know place to CIM in the room? ok will update if can get away from wife and kid. thks bro for the invite...your stamina lagi power

Thank you Master and Gate-keeper of Pinay!
Old 31-12-2011, 09:29 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipteh View Post
raiding.... avoid
Bro,

Pls dont spread rumours that are unfounded. You may spoil people mood here.
No offence meant thank you

Mike
Old 31-12-2011, 09:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 190 / Power: 13
ilovejuagen is a Helpful and Caring Samsterilovejuagen is a Helpful and Caring Samster

To all Bros on p-list, please check your gmail regularly. I will use it for announcement purpose.

1 vital announcement in 5 mins time.
Old 31-12-2011, 10:32 AM
Samster

ilovejuagen is a Helpful and Caring Samsterilovejuagen is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Thks bro LLSC...I think all of us respect your decision
And i can vouch that you are not being selfish at all and that you are sharing only with bros you feel comfortable with sharing...:-)
I stand strongly with Bro decision on sharing with discretion. Selfish are those who share w/o further thoughts. It is hard earned money spent in order to gather that much of info.
Old 31-12-2011, 10:35 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by limborock View Post

FR1 is on 2nd floor?

I want! I want! How abt mass BBBJ?
Old 31-12-2011, 10:41 AM
Samster

Talking Re: Pinay Lover's Pub Crawl

Quote:

FR 1

FR2

FR3

Next stop - Pls help

Bro,

Thats over compliment liao. I contributed only 2 pubs. Also I contribute using my finger only.
Old 31-12-2011, 11:17 AM
Samster

Before I start my FR, just my take on girl while reading thru FRs here. My perm and temp FB both have average look, body and ofcos boob. Well, most of the time, boob is utmost critical for me. I am boob lover, at least 36, at least a D cup. I tried boob fuck b4. Awesome feeling.

But, Bro ratincage has somewhat changed my preference after the 3 photos posted. That explains why I am going for look now. That explains why I got sleepless nights thinking of the girl in pink. The urge is so strong that it kept me awake for 2 nights, literally 2 nights, Thursday and Friday night, hunting for her.

Sad to say Thursday night is such a disappointment. She is down with flu and ended up I was taken a ride by another girl(the name will be in p-list), promised to go hotel after work but pull out last minute. Sianz!

But perseverance pays off last night when I started off with the east, met with a dunno real or fake raid, all girls run for life. But ends up meeting Bro limborock just nearby. Such a small world. My desperate measures resolves to going pub by pub to look for my dream girl but to no available.

Waved goodbye to Bro limborock and headed back to the same pub which I first met her. After waiting and scanning for 5 mins, she finally appear in front of me. Once she noticed me she put on a big big smile. The reason is simple : on Tuesday night b4 leaving the pub with Bro limborock, I stepped up to ask for her name and throughout our stay, we kept exchanging eye contact. For sure she knows I like her.

Ordered my drink and started TCSS session. Up my sianing girl power to max and I can see she is comfortable in my presence. Ordered a drink $30 for her and I can finally feel her silky skin, smell her body and hair fragrance. This is the 2nd time I handle a pinay with so much care besides my perm FB. Throughoit the whole night I only put my around her waist. Ofcos light kissing is inevitably.

Sorry for so long winded. The outcome is : total spending 2 x $30 for her drink. Exchanged mobile number. Sent her home directly, really directly. Told me she will be off next week and promised to date with me. Well, whether I get to bonk her will really is our date next week. Will update after the date, if any.
Old 31-12-2011, 12:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Jaded86 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Seems like bros here are really into pinoy pubs =)

Small FR from me, someone new to the pinoy scene (normally i eat viet/thai/chinese cuisine)

Last night was the second time i went to a pinoy pub. After 2 sessions of KTV at Peace Ctr (inclusive 3 towers and 1 bottle haha), my friend decided to drive nearby to a pinoy pub.

As we were already kinda high from all the booze before, we only ordered another tower. 4-5 gals in tight figure hugging dresses came over to us and i chose the one which appealed to me most (SYT look). TCSS awhile then touch touch. Sadly not much action cuz its a open hall style with relatively little privacy =(

The sucky thing is that they dont drink your beer, of course i dont mind buying LD but its kinda weird that they are banned from drinking the beer. Of course my SYT asks me for a LD ($30 or $50) and after some TCSS i bought her a $30 LD, exchanged nos and left.

In the end we finished our tower and went Orchard Towers to look for Russian girls !

Btw bros, is it common for them to be barred from drinking customers beers? I've never experienced this in viet/thai joints.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1