The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 04-10-2018, 04:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1578 / Power: 12
lotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant future
Single Life vs Attached Life

As society is getting more and more non-traditionalised, from a sexual point of view, do you think living a single life is better than being attached?

Sex is more easily available now, whether if you're a pick up artist or cheongster. Otherwise, sex toy/sex doll or even our hand can do the job to release the urge.

When you're attached, unless it's 100% open relationship, you're not just expected to conform to the monogamy rules, but tons of pressures and expectations from your partner as well. On top of that, you've to play the game of courtship, succumb to daily dramas, get drained financially and emotionally just for the sake of maintaining one partner.

If you're single, you keep more money for yourself, get to spend on things that you are passionate about, go anywhere or do anything, at anytime, alone or with anyone you want without asking for permission or getting approval. You also don't have to please anyone because you don't need them.

Single/attached samsters feel free to discuss.

我不入地狱谁入地狱
Old 04-10-2018, 04:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2614 / Power: 20
draven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Single Life vs Attached Life

Single life with a few Fuck buddies is the best...
Even dont have, there are too many choices to have some real fun.

I'M CIM KING
Old 04-10-2018, 04:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2614 / Power: 20
draven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lotsfits80 View Post
As society is getting more and more non-traditionalised, from a sexual point of view, do you think living a single life is better than being attached?

Sex is more easily available now, whether if you're a pick up artist or cheongster. Otherwise, sex toy/sex doll or even our hand can do the job to release the urge.

When you're attached, unless it's 100% open relationship, you're not just expected to conform to the monogamy rules, but tons of pressures and expectations from your partner as well. On top of that, you've to play the game of courtship, succumb to daily dramas, get drained financially and emotionally just for the sake of maintaining one partner.

If you're single, you keep more money for yourself, get to spend on things that you are passionate about, go anywhere or do anything, at anytime, alone or with anyone you want without asking for permission or getting approval. You also don't have to please anyone because you don't need them.

Single/attached samsters feel free to discuss.

Nice avatar you have... NIceeeeeeee

I'M CIM KING
Old 04-10-2018, 04:55 PM
Samster

lotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant future

Whoa so fast reply

Quote:
Originally Posted by draven78eric View Post
Yeah, FB is like open relationship I guess? No strings attached. But nowadays in Western countries a lot of men kena sued rapist/molester from FB that they had from many many years ago. The women consented to the sex when they were young, but when they grew old they suddenly feel regret or just want to destroy the men's lives. And their governments also believe women more than men. Do you think Asian women will catch up with this trend?

Quote:
Nice avatar you have... NIceeeeeeee
Thanks! She's one of my favourites!

我不入地狱谁入地狱
Old 04-10-2018, 08:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 6
DATY911 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDATY911 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

depend on age n sex addiction.
younger age prefer single cause can attract syts n have many choices.
sex urge is stronger.
Want to try diff types of girls n sex.

older man prefer attached cause been through all the fancy sex n can only attract the milfs.
sex urge not strong. stable relationship to take care each other prefered.

sex addiction strong,whether old or young..better to remain single cause you can never be faithful to one, will cause all sorts of problems in a relationship.
Old 04-10-2018, 10:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DATY911 View Post
depend on age n sex addiction.
younger age prefer single cause can attract syts n have many choices.
sex urge is stronger.
Want to try diff types of girls n sex.

older man prefer attached cause been through all the fancy sex n can only attract the milfs.
sex urge not strong. stable relationship to take care each other prefered.

sex addiction strong,whether old or young..better to remain single cause you can never be faithful to one, will cause all sorts of problems in a relationship.
Well said bro!

我不入地狱谁入地狱
Old 06-10-2018, 01:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2438 / Power: 19
garion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
so true in more ways than one. i have a couple of friends who are unmarried. one 58 and the other 60. one of them, the 60 year old, got married to a woman twenty years younger. his reasoning, to have someone to look after him if needed.

that sent my other friend desperately looking for a partner. he's still looking.
Old 06-10-2018, 10:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by garion View Post
so true in more ways than one. i have a couple of friends who are unmarried. one 58 and the other 60. one of them, the 60 year old, got married to a woman twenty years younger. his reasoning, to have someone to look after him if needed.

that sent my other friend desperately looking for a partner. he's still looking.
Yes, when old, single and rich, still can hire private nurse. At least they will do what they are hired for. If you don't like this staff, can fire and hire another.

我不入地狱谁入地狱
Old 07-10-2018, 12:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute

Well, if you think being in a relationship is all about lust and having sex, you better stay single.
Old 07-10-2018, 02:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2438 / Power: 19
garion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yes, when old, single and rich, still can hire private nurse. At least they will do what they are hired for. If you don't like this staff, can fire and hire another.
problem is when old, single and not rich.......
Old 07-10-2018, 07:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 6
kyotojep deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yea I prefer to be single and freedom.
Old 07-10-2018, 12:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1282 / Power: 16
Max77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud of

To many others, marriages is not about finding a life long partner. It's more for career advancement and jump start. A good girlfriend material often are not good wife material and vice versa.

If wanna blame, blame those romance movies that tell u all the wrong things about marriage. Or maybe it's a matter of difference in perceptions.

号伊格废立罚全田银果锁乐蒜

Life is all about (enduring and overcoming) suffering. When you have too much of the good stuff, life will seems meaningless

-max77

YOU'LL ALWAYS FEAR WHAT YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND...

嘣噔你个嘣噔袄!!!
Old 07-10-2018, 02:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 6
DATY911 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDATY911 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
ok looking FBs not easy to get.
Single w $$$ to spend on wls is good.
Old 07-10-2018, 04:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 7
ExactRightWord deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Prefer to have freedom being single.
Old 08-10-2018, 01:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 15
kaixiang deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykaixiang deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max77 View Post
To many others, marriages is not about finding a life long partner. It's more for career advancement and jump start. A good girlfriend material often are not good wife material and vice versa.

If wanna blame, blame those romance movies that tell u all the wrong things about marriage. Or maybe it's a matter of difference in perceptions.

This I agree. Good girlfriend material not equals to good wife material.

I feed sometimes it's fated. The girl comes along and you miss, you just lan lan only after you realise she's gone.

Of course, don't wait for things to happen la. Know what you want, if you wanna play den stay single.. if you think it's time to settle down then get a wifey material.

See how you think lah, have wife liao also can go out play mah. I agree some wife v. conservative and no sex drives.. stuff like that. I know ppl who play but love their wife alot.

Also, sometimes intimacy is better than sex wo. Hugs/massages heals more than that few seconds of shooting (especially when you shoot the same hole too many time or too tired to shoot :x)

Just sharing ah, mai shoot me if you think overwise~~
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1