The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 31-12-2019, 06:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1017 / Power: 14
RecursiveLoop has much to be proud ofRecursiveLoop has much to be proud ofRecursiveLoop has much to be proud ofRecursiveLoop has much to be proud ofRecursiveLoop has much to be proud ofRecursiveLoop has much to be proud ofRecursiveLoop has much to be proud ofRecursiveLoop has much to be proud of
Re: clean massage joint with chio masseuses who like to tease

Can share bro? Thanks
Old 04-01-2020, 10:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 14
Seoulman21 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I like Le Spa a lot but can someone recommend someone good at the club street or MS branch apart from Apple? A bit tired of Apple
Old 04-01-2020, 01:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1108 / Power: 11
sibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiko View Post
I know this place, tried one previously... Quite foxy and look busty.... roam her and found out only b cup... Quite average session. Bro u know my busty babes there can PM me. Thanks

QUOTE=max_priest;19558920]These days spa masquerade Postrate massage by using the name - Hot Oil Therapy instead to evade AV suspicion. 😳😄

I came across one recently on the fringe of CBD zone ... Very good teasing and massage skill by a young Dongbei Masseuse. The finale was equally good too ... $89 + $50 an hour ... 😉
[/QUOTE]

Is it le M******?
Old 06-01-2020, 09:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Iamasucker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seoulman21 View Post
I like Le Spa a lot but can someone recommend someone good at the club street or MS branch apart from Apple? A bit tired of Apple
I have been a fan too of the place and A. After a while it’s kind of a SOP. I have moved on and tried another place further down the road. Cheaper too.
Old 06-01-2020, 09:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 544 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4539 / Power: 18
r.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamasucker View Post
I have been a fan too of the place and A. After a while it’s kind of a SOP. I have moved on and tried another place further down the road. Cheaper too.
i went to the both you mentioned. the other one hits and misses...
Old 06-01-2020, 05:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Iamasucker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by r.fowler View Post
i went to the both you mentioned. the other one hits and misses...
Haha. Depends on your luck and the time of day you visit. But they have a number of popular ones. After a while you settle on a regular and familiar one that has chemistry. But once it becomes SOP again, we look for greener pastures. LOL.
Old 07-01-2020, 10:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 210 / Power: 8
crizpy is a Helpful and Caring Samstercrizpy is a Helpful and Caring Samstercrizpy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Those who are purely into high stimulation massage without release should go for Korean Sensual massage. I have tried this joint offering such massage.

The stroke was long, deliberate and light. At one instance, the masseuse stood behind my head whilst I lied on my back, she stretched from my pecs down to my deep v zone of my pubic area ... Her tits almost touched my face as she stretched toward my downsouth. Shiok to the max!

Btw, the masseuse who served me happened to be a Syt.

Enjoy,
MaXx
hi bro, can share contact please? thanks
Old 08-01-2020, 10:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 938 / Power: 14
xyz1sg is a splendid one to beholdxyz1sg is a splendid one to beholdxyz1sg is a splendid one to beholdxyz1sg is a splendid one to beholdxyz1sg is a splendid one to beholdxyz1sg is a splendid one to beholdxyz1sg is a splendid one to beholdxyz1sg is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by crizpy View Post
hi bro, can share contact please? thanks
Hi bro,

can share ctc?

Thanks
Old 09-01-2020, 04:06 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
glman is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by HSB2000 View Post
Was at Bugis area and chanced upon this MILF in spa uniform asking if I like to have a massage, since she was not bad looking, decided to give a try.

Follow her to the shop and she ask if I wanna do normal massage @ $50/hr or with baojian @ $60/hr. Normally I don't believe in baojian massage but since its just another $10, decided to give a try.

Was asked whether i prefer hard or soft massage, told her to go with hard but it just not hard enough for me, and basically the massage is just average, anyway I didnt expect her to be pro in this area. After about 20min of normal massage, she start doing the butt area, which is more of teasing than massage, anyway i'm not complaining but enjoying. After about 10-15min on butt area, was ask to turn around and the teasing continue for another 15min or so. Overall, she spent most of the hour doing teasing and I fully enjoy it, except there is not much body contact with her.

For senior bro who like MILF and teasing, do PM me for sharing.
Hi... Anyone care to share the contacts of this spa at bugis? Many thanks... Haha
Old 09-01-2020, 04:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Joev deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by HSB2000 View Post
Was at Bugis area and chanced upon this MILF in spa uniform asking if I like to have a massage, since she was not bad looking, decided to give a try.

Follow her to the shop and she ask if I wanna do normal massage @ $50/hr or with baojian @ $60/hr. Normally I don't believe in baojian massage but since its just another $10, decided to give a try.
Mind sharing bro. Tia
Old 11-01-2020, 07:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 271 / Power: 9
leo85 is one of the Best!leo85 is one of the Best!leo85 is one of the Best!

Any kind bro willing to share which branch is Apple operating in? MS or Club Street? TIA.
Old 12-01-2020, 02:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 828 / Power: 12
VenusianArtist is a splendid one to beholdVenusianArtist is a splendid one to beholdVenusianArtist is a splendid one to beholdVenusianArtist is a splendid one to beholdVenusianArtist is a splendid one to beholdVenusianArtist is a splendid one to beholdVenusianArtist is a splendid one to behold

Found a good teasing ML recently. Fair amount of teasing near/on the ass crack before turning over for the finale. Not sure what is the minimum that she accepts but I tipped her the standard for her hardwork in doing massage and good teasing. Top is accessible.

Hit me up with yours to exchange. Those advertised here or the usual ones are not counted. Tell me the initials of the spa and its location to verify if I know already or not.
Old 13-01-2020, 01:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1374 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Tried this spa a few times in the north that opens up to 4am which is rare these days. This spa discreetly offers p massage but they do not pressure u to opt for it. The masseuse whom I last tried is from Shengyang and quite Slutty looking. Her massage was great and the teasing plus p stimulation was awesome. I only opted for 60 mins oriental oil massage. She gave me the “heaven” without prompting. She prolly got the cue as I didn’t bother to put on the ugly paper disposal brief ... she HJ me whilst we french. She also allowed me to auto roam but she only possess A cup tits. Enjoy! 😝😝

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 13-01-2020, 02:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 291 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 346 / Power: 16
hellobye is one of the Best!hellobye is one of the Best!hellobye is one of the Best!hellobye is one of the Best!

I have 2 places that provide teasing but are all milf.

1.there is this clean spa in river valley with all milfs. so far i tried a few of them and all provide teasing to some degree. i normally just tell them i want them focus on my ass and they will tease me by massaging my ass crack, balls etc. All for 50/hr as they dont have those prostate massage nonsense.

2.Another one near bencoleen opposite OG. if u want to be teased wihout release just take up their prostrate massage for 50/30min. what makes this different compared to the rest is that there is no need to wear shorts and they will just ask u to sit up while they massage your jewel. depending on ML, u can choose to release urself while she massage you. I rmb one even take tissue and wait for me to shoot out into it.
Old 13-01-2020, 03:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Looking for a teasing therapist in spa without extra damage, pls share if any contact in town.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread