The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 18-07-2005, 11:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1360 / Power: 19
sg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud of
Re: Bump into Wife/GF/relatives when jalan jalan with WL gf

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhoven
She was a true pro wasn't she? Didn't confront u with your story of overseas posting etc ( though if she didn't have a companion with her, might have been a different reaction ??). This is one of the small advantages of commercial sex vs flings
Yah man, if she was alone, I'm sure she'd raise her voice and ask why so long never visit her since I came back, phew~

She could see from my face that I was,
Fucking high,
And I don't think that I'll see her again,
But we shared a moment that will last till the end...
Old 18-07-2005, 11:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1079 / Power: 21
zhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sg_boytoy
I just experienced the opposite situation last night. Was out with my OC, kids and maid at a supermarket and while pushing a trolley down the aisle and then came face to face with a HC WL whom I visited many times previously. She was with another guy looking like a typical married couple. At first I couldn't believe my eyes but she kept her eyes on me without any facial expression, just her eyes in my direction.

I guess she didn't want to acknowledge me as well. The funny thing about her was I told her I was single and was posted to work in another country as an excuse to stop seeing her, ha ha ha... what a way to bump into each other.
I think she is more worry that you call her. Suspect tat guy is her hubby!

As for giving excuses like going aboard to work, I think these gers must have heard it many times.

My favorite part of the female body (Y)
Old 18-07-2005, 02:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 747 / Power: 19
Horsepower is a splendid one to beholdHorsepower is a splendid one to beholdHorsepower is a splendid one to beholdHorsepower is a splendid one to beholdHorsepower is a splendid one to beholdHorsepower is a splendid one to beholdHorsepower is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by zhu star
I think she is more worry that you call her. Suspect tat guy is her hubby!

As for giving excuses like going aboard to work, I think these gers must have heard it many times.
The seasoned players (service providers and customers alike) will not be too bothered what is said at the workplace. Everybody wear a wask, got what they wanted, and resume to be themselves once out of the whatever place...

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1